• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Merry Christmas, PokeCharms!

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
(Wtf, news entry from Stel?)

Technically, it's been the 24th here for two hours, but as I don't personally celebrate Christmas, and midnight just rolled into the dwellers of the GMT timezone, I figured this would be as good a time as any to post my little Christmas gift to the entire community.

Happy holidays of any sort you may be celebrating or trying to avoid, and beware the green cheese at midnight! ^^

I agree with the Delibird Stel :"LOL!" So flippin funny. Here it's still the 23rd, but Yule has passed for me, but I wish all a Merry Christmas.

Btw, that impaled Cleffa is funny.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
XD poor Sceptile. I even nicknamed a Cleffa Star once too.

Even though I still have about 3 more hrs until the 24th I'll just say it now:

Merry Christmas to all! And to all a good night.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
[me=Shiny Eevee]lol's at the poor Cleffa[/me]

Also, Chingling ftw. ^^

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone, and happy whatever holiday you celebrate to all you other peoples, too!

OOH, LOOK! CONFETTI!

Dammit Stel, you beat me to it D:
Now I need to think of something else to do.
All the same, Sceptile's expression is priceless. Silly Scrooge, being grumpy on Christmas.
I Love the bulbs on his back too.
Totally lightbulbs. Totally.
Sorry Carmen :3

This took like, 20 minutes to type on an iPod touch. Srsly D:

Poor Cleffa. XD

Bweh, awesome artwork. Your style's really cool. 8) Every Pokémon fits in nicely, Stantler/Delibird were a must, and well carried out. Chingling's cute, and Snover's funny. Sceptile is awesome.

And happy holidays people, whichever one you celebrate! =D

Last edited by a moderator:

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Such a priceless image XD

Sceptile is awesome and although poor Cleffa has been impaled... it's too funny. If I had a Snover I would so make him make snow... since it doesn't seem like we'll be getting any

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Priceless Sceptile. I love that happy Snover and Stantler, too. Me thinks I'm the only one who feels bad for Cleffa, though, lol... XD

Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays to everyone, too. ^^