Mega Garchomp

Discussion in 'Mega Pokémon' started by Magpie, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Magpie

Magpie Feathered Overseer Moderator

445Garchomp_Mega_Dream.
    Mega Garchomp
    Dragon / Ground

20477_info.
    Japanese Name: MegaGaburisu
    Height: 1.9m
    Weight: 95.0kg
    Classification: Mach Pokemon

20471_abilities.
    Ability: Sand Force

20473_cryptidata.
    Revealed: Mega Garchomp was revealed on the 11th of September 2013 as part of the CoroCoro leak, alongside Mega Mewtwo X, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Meowstic, Furfrou , Amaura and Tyrunt . It was later revealed internationally on Sept. 13th.

20483_stats.
    Mega Garchomp's most notable stat increases are to its Attack and Special Attack stats, but it also receives boosts in Defense and Special Defense. As a trade-off, its Speed stat is slightly reduced compared to Garchomp's.

HP: 108
    Attack: 170
    Defense: 115
    Sp. Attack: 120
    Sp. Defense: 95
    Speed: 92

20476_evolution.
    Mega-Evolves from Garchomp
    Mega Stone: Garchompite

20472_artwork.
    Mega_Garchomp_M_ga-Carchacrok_Mega-Knakrack_Official_Art_300dpi.

20482_screenshots.
    Mega_Garchomp_Official_Screenshot_3_bmp_copy. Mega_Garchomp_Official_Screenshot_1_bmp_copy.
    Mega_Garchomp_Official_Screenshot_2_bmp_copy.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2014
  2. Well I think I like Mega Garchomp more than normal Garchomp, but that's not saying much since I've never liked Garchomp. I like his knife hand things and his jaw looks cool. Plus, is that a giant shark fin?

3. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza Administrator

Hmm... Jury is still out on whether I'd use this thing on my competitive teams. I'll need to hear which stats it gets boosted before deciding because, while I love my Garchomp, this design isn't really doing it for me. It's not even much of an upgrade from the original Garchomp, just kinda... worse. ^^;

epicz likes this.
  4. StellarWind Elsydeon

StellarWind Elsydeon Armblades Ascendant Administrator

THAT CHIN. THAT... CHIN. MY GODS. THAT STUPID EVA UNIT CHIN. XD

And the tooth zipper jacket looks. And... I... I cannot even begin to process Mega Garchomp. I'm sorry. It's gone into So Bad It's Hilarious territories.

... What is it with Mega Evolutions and huge chins, anyway?

5. Stark

Stark News Editor

Its certainly an interesting look... that much is for sure. Interesting being a very kind, generous way of me putting it!

6. It's not a bad design, the only physical feature I find unappealing is that large geometric chin. Combined with its scythes for arms, it looks like Garchomp fused together with the Grim Reaper

epicz likes this.
  7. suj

suj

• Do NOT post freakishly short posts. These count as SPAM and are likely to get your face removed.
    cool

Picnicker Virgil likes this.
  8. Yes, Game Freak seems to have an affinity for chin-enlarging for their Mega Pokemon. This Pokemon, scythe arms and all, has begun growing on me, but that chin is still bothering me. :p

Right now, I honestly don't know if I'll try to use this or not, but it's not on the top of my Mega Pokemon list.

9. This thing is literally the Crimson Chin.

I don't even care, either. It has friggin' axes for hands, dude. That shit is SO cash.

Mr.Munchlax likes this.
  10. Nice but a really large chin

11. cool now i can evleon my grachurmp i just hope thers a meag elmolen and a luxeray and a piogotto my team is 4 pokemon realy ther my top team the best of the best

12. I wanna say it's cool... but I can't! Why is it so ugly? lol

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014
  13. ThatSeviper

ThatSeviper Formerly MegaMudkip02

Just why did they give him the freaky chin. it kind of looks like kratoes chin from god of war

14. Umm.. I like everything about it. Only problem I have with it is that it looks like something I should eat for dinner...

15. i like it but since i can not find rock smash i cant get it