OR/AS Mega Diancie

Discussion in 'Mega Pokémon' started by Demelza, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Demelza

Demelza Eevee Tamer Moderator

OfficialMegaDiancie.
    Mega Diancie

Rock / Fairy
    [​IMG]
    Japanese Name: MegaDiancie
    Height: 3' 07"
    Weight: 61.3 lbs.
    Classification: Jewel Pokémon

[​IMG]
    Ability: Magic Bounce

[​IMG]
    Revealed: Mega Diancie was revealed alongside Mega Sceptile and Mega Swampert when the June edition of CoroCoro leaked, it was later revealed outside of Japan to celebrate the release of the official site.

Additional Info: The impurities upon its body’s surface have fallen away, and it sparkles so brilliantly when reflecting light that you cannot look directly at it. The diamond on its head measures over 2,000 carats. Because of its noble beauty, it is commonly referred to as the "Royal Pink Princess".

After mega evolving, Mega Diancie is described as having greatly increased Speed. Its Defense and Sp. Defense apparently decrease after evolving but its Attack and Sp. Attack gain "big boosts" to make up for it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Mega-Evolves from Diancie
    Mega Stone: ???

[​IMG]
    94059_ImageArt_MegaDiancieS. 94061_ImageArt_MegaDiancie_. OfficialMegaDiancie_layersremoved.

[​IMG]
    Diancie_p02_01. Diancie_p02_02. Diancie_p02_03. Pokemon ORAS June 12 screenshot 26. Diancie_p03_04. july_p29_02_gyl.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2014
  2. Alexxander

Alexxander The Monotype Shota

The first Gen 6 Pokémon to get a Mega and it is by far the most beautiful Mega evolution I've seen. It also reminds me quite a lot of Sailor Moon c:

3. Demelza

Demelza Eevee Tamer Moderator

It's either Sailor Moon or Madoka from Madoka Magica:

[​IMG]

Linkachu likes this.
  4. Alexxander

Alexxander The Monotype Shota

It looks like a hybrid of the two :o

5. Kyubeon

Kyubeon Football

Mega Diancie, aka the Pokémon version of Godoka/Madokami.

I guess it comes as no surprise that I like this design a lot XD if Mega Diancie isn't banned from competitive play, I am so using it

MarethyuX12 likes this.
  6. I still stand by my statement of how Mega Diancie looks like Neo-Queen Serenity from Salior Moon, but I can see some similarities from Madokami just as @Kyubeon pointed

7. I feel like it is. I mean, just look at the dress-thing! It looks like the dress Godoka wears, and the ribbons that come from nowhere looks like the wings...and the pink. Just...pink everywhere.

8. StellarWind Elsydeon

StellarWind Elsydeon Armblades Ascendant Administrator

This is just what happens when a Carbink signs a contract with a Sylveon. And levels up over a series arc.

On a side note, dex entries, good grief. "Over 2000 carats" suggest the diamond in question weighs over 400g (one carat is equivalent to about 200 mg). That's nearly half a kilogram of carbon... which I would call one bigass rock. I kind of wonder about the mass/volume ratio of this particular rock too, especially with that ridiculous heart cut.... actually for that matter is that referring to JUST the large heart-cut central gem or the entire clusterfuck of jewels growing around it as well? Plus, considering Diancie's diamonds are pink of all ridiculous colors - and color in diamonds means defects in the lattice or sometimes downright replacements of chunks of it by other minerals- *is dragged off ranting and raving about minerals*

9. Teapot

Teapot Purveyor of Treats Administrator

10. I'm still waiting for Diancie to have a US event, and theres already a mega evolution for it.
    I'm also slightly disappointed that it was Diancie that got the mega evolution.

11. I can't believe that they gave this Pokémon a mega evolution since we don't even know much about the original. As well if it's not in anyway involved with carbink, the designers of Pokémon need to get new ideas.

AZ3L09H likes this.
  12. SO BEAUTIFUL
    EDIT: Now that I think about it, it kinda DOES look like Sailor Moon or Madoka

Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
  13. I wonder if it'll be related to Diantha in some way? The two have similar designs and names, and now they're giving Diancie a mega... and guess who can utilize mega stones?

14. Delphox, Diantha already has Mega Gardevoir. My guess is that there is either an in-game character that hasn't been revealed, or that there is a future event giving it out.

15. I know she has Mega Gardevoir, but I'm saying she could be involved with the Diancie event.

Or maybe it'll just be a giveaway without an actual event (by actual event I mean like Oak's Letter for Shaymin.)

16. Nah, it wouldn't really make sense, two megas. My suggestion is also if a person has a Diancie already (wasn't there already an event?) they would get a Diancite (?)

17. You can't get Diancie yet and it already has a mega ev- WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!

18. My mistake, I thought an event was already released.

19. How do you even get Diancie?

20. I dunno, I just thought that there was already an event, but it's most likely that it'll be released with a Diancite in the premiere of the new movie that involves Diancie and it's mega evo :p

21. Ok thanks>

22. Wow, we gonna get some ravin' in da house tonight 'bout dis.

No, I tried pressing A at the sundial with a Carbink at the head of my party while it was in between 8:00-9:00 and nothing happened. No event, no forme change, nothing. That proves that myth wrong. Hope others found this helpful in trying to find out how to get Diancie.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2014
  23. Teapot

Teapot Purveyor of Treats Administrator

Good sweet goat people. Diancie is distributed as part of an official event which does not yet exist, but will later in the year - I'd eager pretty soon.

It is not obtainable in-game in any way, shape, or form. If it was, we'd have told you on the Cryptidex post! People have been pulling the wool over others' eyes for 15 years with weird and wonderful schemes, and none of them have ever worked. They're just trying to make you waste your time.

When it is available internationally, you can be sure we'll tell you!

Last edited: Jul 21, 2014
  24. I'm curious if Diancie might be the 'limited time event Pokémon' that'll come bundled with the ORAS games or if it'll be distributed internationally before ORAS's release. Chances are high it'll be holding the Diancite already as well.

From what I gathered, Mega Diancie gains a speed boost upon evolution. If it keeps it's absurd defenses and decent offenses, it'll be quite the monster. Nothing short of Mega Metagross would be able to OHKO it possibly.

25. I think it all depends on when they release Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction internationally

26. But I thought game freak wouldn't give a mega to a new Pokémon....
    it's not a bad thing but just weird...