Mega Aggron

Discussion in 'Mega Pokémon' started by Linkachu, Oct 10, 2013.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza Staff Member Administrator

Mega Aggron
    Japanese Name: MegaBossgodora
    Height: 7' 03" / 2.2 m
    Weight: 870.8 lbs / 395 kg
    Classification: Iron Armor Pokémon

Ability: Filter

Revealed: Mega Aggron was revealed on the 10th of October via a CoroCoro leak along with Mega Gengar and Mega Tyranitar. It was later revealed internationally by Poké on October 16th.
    Additional Info: Mega evolving Aggron provides a hearty boost to its Defense stat, making this one Pokémon that will not go down easily in battle!

Mega Aggron's most notable stat boosts are its Attack and Defense but it also receives a boost in Special Defense as well.

HP: 70
    Attack: 140
    Defense: 230
    Sp. Attack: 60
    Sp. Defense: 80
    Speed: 50

Mega Stone:
    X/Y: Cyllage City Gym, post-game. Mega Stone is exclusive to Pokémon Y.
    OR/AS: Rusturf Tunnel.

Mega-Evolves from Aggron.

oct_p13_01. oct_p13_02. oct_p13_05. oct_p13_04. oct_p13_03---Copy.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2015
  2. This is so overwhelmingly badass that I could faint for all the fan-gasm I'm having. Really.

I mean, look at it! It's Aggron, but it's also way more than that. It's a monster-tank and a must-have in my team. 8)
    Nab2004 and gabe5689 like this.
  3. good question
  4. So totally epic... wow...
  5. I can't wait until I get Pokemon Y so my shiny Aggron can become this. <.>
  6. I have been testing out Mega Aggron for myself and I have to say he is in my top Mega evolutions so far. This thing can tank so incredibly well.
  7. Badass! ´nuff said.
  8. Meet the Mega Evolution that has the defense stats that rival only one pokemon... Shuckle
  9. Now Aggron is even more awesome.