• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Lost and then Found!

Have you ever lost a game and then found it a long while after?

• Total voters

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I believe that I may have misplaced my GBA Pokemon games once and couldn't find them for a few days (a terrible time period </3). Beyond that the most I've ever done is misplaced my Pokemon games for a half hour or so because I tend to go into a "WHERE ARE MY POKEYMANS?!" craze whenever they're not readily locatable. :x

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
@ShinyZekrom009 that's terrible D':

Funnily enough I lost a Pokemon game for the first time ever for the month or so before Pokemon Bank came out. I was pretty upset because it was my copy of White that went missing... and obviously had by entire competitive team on it including Thunderdog. It finally turned up in a pretty simple place but goodness me I was really worried I'd actually lost it. I have a friend at work who plays Pokemon so I've been taking my 3DS and such to work for our joint break to Streetpass and trade and such, and I was so worried I'd somehow dropped it on my travels. Not so, all was well :D

Green Dragon

Formerly supertrainer300
Wait. . . I voted for no. Can I change that?

I recently lost my Y Version on vacation, but it turns out I'd just left it at home. Phew. . .

i think i lost some of my gbc games and im sure its been a very long time since ive lost them and ive been to into other things ive forgotten about them alot