• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Little Cup Showdown 2014 - Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokeman266

2015 Singles Champion
Can you use Pokemon that don't evolve but they have a mega-evolution. I'm thinking that the answer is going to be no but if the answer is yes that could change everything.

I really don't think they will. Since it will mean pokemon like Sableye and Mawile are ok while pokemon like Dunsparce are banned.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
What Steveplays said. Mega Evolutions don't count as part of an evolutionary line so stuff like Kangaskhan and Mawile are not usable.

pokeman266

2015 Singles Champion
If no one signs up for a long period of time ( 2 weeks or so ) would the deadline be on a closer date?

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Probably not as people would still likely want time to test their teams after making them.

I'm sorry for the delay but I can not attend this tournament. Maybe another time. I still appreciate the effort but I will not have internet access over the break. I hope that I can attend the next one.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
No worries Gengar, thanks for letting us know in advance.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Right, a PM has been sent out to all competitors as a reminder for the tournament. I won't repeat what's in the message, just check your inboxes.

You have one week to respond to it, and all those who do will have their names bolded in the signups to confirm their participation.

Status
Not open for further replies.