• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Lights, Camera, Battle!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Was playing around this idea with @Shocari and we agreed that we probably need more people if this is to work out XD

Anyways, the idea is to make a coordinator RP, where coordinators show off how glamorous their Pokemon are and how amazing they can make their Pokemon's moves look! We'll probably be following the anime version of how stuff works, including an appeals portion where the Pokemon show off their moves, and a battle portion, where the Pokemon continue showing off their moves while trying to defeat their opponent. There won't be categories like cool/cute/beauty/tough/smart, so just make your moves look as great as possible!

The RP will be set where all this nonsense first began/was introduced, Hoenn. I'm not sure if there's a particular city we'll have everything in, since I know in both the games and the anime, contests are held in various cities, though in Emerald they've all been moved to Lilycove. Perhaps we'll be traveling from place to place to where the contests are held, or maybe we'll all be in Lilycove. Again, stuff we'll need to discuss here before anything gets started.

And THEN we need to decide if this stuff will be a one time contest or if the characters end up developing rivalries and friendships with each other while going to contests. Yes, lots of things we need to talk about.

But before we iron out all the details, I want to see if there are actually people who're interested! Thoughts~?

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
@Aidgum sure! I have no problem with that. Is it possible to send me like, an example of an RP you've done before? I just want to make sure the way you RP is similar enough to what I'm used to here ^^;

@Kyubeon It'd be hard because I used to be a brony on a MLP forum and that's the only experience I had with role playing. Besides, I don't want to make myself look stupid by putting some stupid fanfic character I role played as.

I'm not sure if this is still alive, but I would love to join. I've also RP'd on different sites, ranging from Ponysquare to DA (I have two roleplay accounts here, both for Hetalia-). If you want to see an example, you can head on over; I'll give you the users.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Life got back in the way for both me and Sho, so sorry! Don't worry, though! I'll open up another RP sometime, and hopefully you can join that one. ^^;