• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Life, Love, Loyalty! (A magical girl/boy rp)

Nim walked straight up all the stairs that lead to the roof. There was gravel on the ground everywhere, as fence surrounding the edges and a small structure where the stairs connects to the outside. It was a clear blue day, hardly any clouds. Nim felt the cold wind, whistling through his sweatshirt. A few birds flying overhead looking for food. He felt relaxed, at peace and sincere, so he sat onto the gravel ground, and laid down.

"Hey!" Opal said with a smile as she sat down next to the little girl. "That book you're reading is pretty good!" She flipped her head upside down and read the cover. "Madoka Magica, huh?"

"Yeah! It's one of my favourites! I really like Madoka and Homura, they're both really strong and really cool!" Yuki explained, looking at the drawing. Homura was being introduced to the class at this scene.

"I'm glad you like them!" Opal said. Opal stood up and placed a hand on Yuki's shoulder. "The library is nice," she said, "but I know a better place to go relax and read. Let's go out to the courtyard!" Opal smiled and began to walk towards the library door. 5 minutes of lunch break left...

lying on the gravel was intensely relaxing, He could see a blue sky, with hardly any clouds out to cover it. Nim could see the faded moon on the horizon, being absorbed in the surroundings, Nim took out his violin and started to play "My memory" by Winter Sonata (the violin version).

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
With only a few minutes of lunch left, Ren decided to start packing up to go back to the classroom. He luckily didn't have any other tests that day, but refreshing what he did know made himself feel better. The classroom was still mostly empty, and the silence bothered him slightly. He took out his earbuds and put them in his ears, going through his music playlist before finding a particular anime opening he really enjoyed. It was an old song, but it was still catchy enough to bring some energy back to him to live through the rest of the day.

Jibun wo sekai sae mo kaete shimaesou na....

"I'd love to go to the courtyard, but I have to get to class. I'm a slow walker, so I better get going!" Yuki explained, waving goodbye. After a few minutes, she arrived at class. Two minutes before class.

Name: Krysta
Grade: 7
Personality: Krysta is kind but shy, her odd looks make everyone turn. She really wants a friend, and is deeply engaged in manga.

Magical girl outfit: Krysta wears a simple pink dress with little wings, she has boots with hearts on them and a tiara
Hair colour: rainbow
Eye colour: blue
School uniform look: A regular school uniform for a seventh grader
Magical Weapon: Silver bow and arrows
Krysta walked to class, her rainbow hair shone as she scrambled, she was named for her long rainbow hair, and hated it. She scurried to class and sat down.

Nim feeling relaxed, stopped playing, It was a bright blue day, with tiny puffs of white softness scatted like sprinkles on ice cream. There was a gentle breeze that flung his hair around like a rag-doll. He stood up from the gravel and walked over to the metal double doors to let himself back inside.

Opal yawned and plopped down into her assigned seat and pulled out her homework. She still had a couple of minutes before the teacher came in and Opal was excited to see the score she had gotten on the math test earlier that day.

Walking down the hall on the top floor to his class, Nim heard the bell ring for the end of lunchtime. Knowing what his teacher would do, he immediately turned back around and headed toward the library to study.

Opal heard the bell ring for class, but suddenly, she felt the need to pee. She stood up and wrote a small note to the teacher as she headed to the bathroom.

Nim noticed the girl for lunch panic for the bathroom pass him before entering the library. He sighed and continued walking into the labyrinth of full bookshelves. And end up sitting down in the manga area looking though a series he's been reading called King of Thorn.