• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Life, Love, Loyalty! (A magical girl/boy rp)

(Hello! This is a magical girl/boy rp. Our objective is to destroy The Evanessense, a large force that is taking the souls from humans. here are some rules
1. No superpowers, must use a weapon or magical weapon
2. No double weapons (if someone has a weapon don't use the same one
Now,let's begin!)
Name: Yuki
Grade: 7
Personality: Yuki is a brave and kind girl. She is very loyal, but not very strong. Her best fighting atribute is being able to hit fast and give many hits at a time.

Magical girl outfit: Yuki's outfit is a short, flowing dress. It is black with white snowflakes fluttering down. It goes to about her knees. It has small, white wings sewn on.
Hair colour: light purple
Eye colour: blue
School uniform look: the female school uniform is a white tee shirt with a red ribbon, and a navy blue skirt.
Magical weapon: rapier (long, skinny sword)

Yuki walked home from school, alone once again. It was raining, even though the weatherman had said it would be sunny that day. She cursed under her breath, rapidly pressing the walk button. She would jaywalk, but she couldn't afford to get a ticket. Sighing, she leaned agianst the street pole. Suddenly, a small beam of light appeared above her. "W...what?!" She wondered aloud. A small, gray cat with wings hopped out, landing in Yuki's arms. "Save me!" It cried. "F...from what?" Yuki stuttered, confused. "That!" The creature replied. A man was standing in the middle of the street. A small, white heart was floating above his hand. "Fana. You have chosen a weak child to defend you?" He said coldly. "Quick, Yuki, put your hand over your heart and yell, "Loyalty Make Up!" "How do you know my name?" Yuki asked. "Just do it!"

Yuki did what she was told. Her body was raised high into the air, and a gray mist shrouded around her. Her wet school uniform dissapeared and was replaced with a dress. When she landed back on the ground, she was holding a rapier. "WHAAAAA?!" She cried. Looking at her her new look, she was extremley confused.

Name: Nim (nickname from Amrod)
Grade: 11
Personality: Being kind but very unpredictable, Nim is incredibly evasive, and can counter attacks, almost doubling their power, he would be considered as a glass canon
Magical outfit: moderately tight Black robes with light blue streaks.
Hair color: Black
Eye color: grey blue
School uniform look: Male school uniform with a sapphire blue sweatshirt, and black paints
Magical weapon: a Katana (just look it up) with the ability to form ice virtually anywhere nearby

Nim was walking home from a long day at school, It was dark and cloudy, he could hear the loud noise of rain surrounding him as he walked with his umbrella. Hearing the rain explode by the hundreds, all around him as the once dry scenery turned into a cement marsh, with puddles forming, and long small rivers flow on the curb. Nothing really crazy happened for most of his walk home, then suddenly, Nim spots a small beam of light appear somewhere in front of him, he knows what's going to happen, because it once happened to him. Nim rushes over to where the light came from.

When Nim arrived, he saw a little girl, probably around the age of eleven or twelve. Knowing what he needed to do, "Spirit cool down," Nim said while running, Transforming his appearance into the magical appearance chosen just for him, and putting a black katana into his hand. Nim silently running at full speed, jumped onto a fire-hydrant and over the girl in a large fluid movement.

Yuki was amazed by the man's speed. "No time! Just attack the man holding the spirit!" Fana commanded. "Um, okay?" She ran forwards, stabbing her rapier in the direction of the man. He dodged, and hit her down. She skinned her knee a bit, but got right back up. "Yuki, yell "flowing rapier dash!"" The cat recommended. Yuki yelled the spell, and her rapier's blade glowed with a white aura. She ran forwards once again, slashing at the man. He dodged, but large, white snow crystals flew from the blade and sliced through his side, causing a small wound. "I..I really just did that?" Yuki exclaimed.

Yuki looked at the dead man in front of her. "Ehhhhhh?!" She exclaimed, hugging Fana. Her magical girl uniform disappeared into her soaked school uniform, still dripping wet. "Thank you for saving me!" Fana cheered, hopping out of Yuki's arms. "In return, you can be a magical girl! I have already thanked those two with the same reward." "Um, thanks!" She smiled at the two. "Well, I better go home. I'm about to catch a cold!" Yuki turned to leave.

Name: Opal
Grade: 10
Personality: Opal is like sunshine in the rain and tries her best to make everyone happy.
Magical Outfit: A short dress with long sleeves. The sleeves have cuffs of lace and lace is around the hemm of the dress as well. The dress itself is a light purple.
Hair colour: white
eye color: purple
School Uniform: Medium sized skirt, short sleeved shirt and a blue tie
Magical Weapon: Staff (uses love magic)

Yuki is stopped by a young woman who had been watching the fight from afar. The woman has a small lizard perched on her shoulder and she looks worried. "Sorry if I startled you," she says, "but you shouldn't go home soaking wet!" She pulls a jacket out of her backpack and hands it to Yuki. "There you go. Oh, and the name's Opal, by the way!" Opal smiles and turns to leave. "Don't worry," she says, looking back at the two, "Nobody will know but you and me about your secret!" With a wink and another smile, she turns the corner.

"Thanks, miss!" Yuki called out. She ran the rest of the way home.

Yuki opened the front door. "Mom, I'm home!" She yelled, running up to her room. She changed into her pajamas, and finished what little homework she had. "Well, Fana, where do you live?" She asked the cat. "My home was destroyed by that man. Can I live with you?" Fana asked. "Sure! Let me just make you a bed." Yuki responded, smiling.

Nim stood there, still at the scene, "i think i was forgotten," There's a silence because the rain stopped," oh well, i'll head home then." Nim then walks the last few blocks home, closes his door, grabs a towel from the kitchen to dry himself off, heads into his pantry and starts to make a bowl of ramen. "I should stop by after school tomorrow to see that girl, or maybe not because that would be creepy." Rory then eats his ramen, cleans up, face-plants his bed and falls asleep.

((The next morning))

Yuki walked down the road to school, her shoes clacking agianst the pavement. "Hmm, dang, I have a maths quiz today. Hopefully I get a good mark." Yuki wondered aloud. She stopped along her way to admire the Sakura trees, which were starting to blossom.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Name: Ren
Year: 11
Personality: Competitive and aggressive, he's not really a team worker and likes showing off whenever he can. Has a bit of a hero complex.
Magical boy outfit: White blazer with golden accents around the collars and arm cuffs, with matching white dress pants and a golden bow tie at his neck. Underneath the jacket is a plain black shirt.
Hair colour: dirty blond
Eye colour: green
School uniform look: white shirt, pale yellow jacket with red accents, red tie with white accents, and red/black plaid pants
Magical weapon: crossbow

Beep, beep, beep!

"Okay, I'm up!" Ren yelled to nobody in particular as he turned off the alarm on his phone. He laid in bed for a bit; there was a strange bright light somewhere across town the other day that he saw, but he hadn't bothered to go to it due to having a test in history class the next day. He felt a little guilty and wondered if anyone involved in the fight might've been hurt, but his parents refused to let him go out yesterday.

Well, no time to worry about that now. Ren got up and stretched, finishing his morning routine before boarding the bus to go to school. As he got off, he saw a girl staring at the cherry blossom leaves. How... odd. "Um, excuse me? Are you alright?" he asked the girl before him.

"Hmm? Oh yeah, I'm fine!" Yuki smiled. "I just love the Sakura blossoms!" She turned to face Ren. "I'm Yuki! What's your name?" Yuki swayed up and down on her heels.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
"I'm Ren, nice to meet you Yuki" he replied, still a little confused at the girl's antics. "And yes, I guess they're really pretty. I think classes are going to start soon, though."

"L....LATE?! OH SHOOT!!!!" Yuki cried, picking up her book bag. She took off, scrambling down the street. She arrived at school right as the first bell rang. Yuki threw her shoes off, and ran into the classroom.

Last edited:

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
((OOC: there's only one classroom for each kid, the teachers are the ones who move from classroom to classroom to teach in Japan.))

Really, she just dashes off? What a strange child, Ren thought to himself as he went into the school and changed his shoes at his locker. Well, he couldn't really blame her. Younger students had so much energy anyways and never seemed to think things through. He went into his classroom and took a seat, continuing to read his history book to better prepare himself for the upcoming test.

((Let me edit that sorry :)))

Yuki took notes on what the teacher was saying. Her mind was on the events of last night, though. What had happened there? What would she do now?

Nim pulls his head up drowsy-eyed as the sunlight gleamed through his window illuminating the room. Nim looked to his alarm clock realizing the time, at that moment, Nim realized, he slept in. Nim then quickly hoped out of bed, got dressed, grabbed his gear and rushed to the train station , where he would end up missing half the day because of how far away from school he lives. Nim barely made it to the train, becoming winded from all the running he did

Yuki was extremley confused. The math on her quiz looked like gibberish to her. "Let's see... 1/2+1/2 would be 1, right?" Lily thought. She continued this process until she finished the quiz.

Entering the building, Opal placed her pet in her side purse and opened her locker. She was pretty sure that she was late, but at least this was only the second time and she wouldn't get a detention for it. Opal began to head off to biology in hopes that she would run into her best friend Gwen.

Nim rides the train all the way to the stop closest to the school, rushing out and running a mile until he got there. Nim was absolutely sure that he missed almost half the school day, and he was sure to get detention again for being so late so often. Nim arrived at the school exhausted, took off his shoes at the front door and sprinted to his locker.

Name: jake
Year: 12
Personality: jake has a rather split personality, sometimes he is fun loving and easy going and other times he is super serious
Magical boy outfit: grey and red battle robes (search Jedi robes) with a raw steel circlet with Ruby's on his head and a matching ring on each middle finger. His hair also enlongates slightly and is held out of his face by his circlet
Hair colour: dyed crimson red
Eye colour: red
School uniform: none he just wears grey jeans, red BoS (google it) shirt, with a leather jacket and grey converse [he still wears both of the rings on his hands]
Magical weapon: red paired bow blades (search ssbb pit sword)

Jake slowly woke from his slumber, he as usual had overslept half an hour and missed his normal bus to school
"Yarrh, oh damn it late again!" Moaned the teen as he sprang from bed wet his hair and went to get changed. Luckily he was always prepared to run late his ice coffee pot ready to pour, his clothes prearranged and set out in order of need
"I'll be cutting it fine but I'll make it" said the teen adjusting his hair in the mirrior before grabbing his keys, phone and wallet before barreling out the door and toward the last bus stop of the school route

---15 minutes later---

"Ooh you just made it this time boy but one day your licks gonna run out" laughed the bus driver as jake boarded

---one hour later at school---

"Jake , once again you arrive to my class mere seconds away from detention" said jakes old maths teacher as she shut the door behind the boy, jake smiled at the teacher
"I'm sure you'll catch me one day miss" the teen smirked 'probably not before you die but you can dream though' laughed the boy in his head he was prone to doing that, getting side tracked
"Right now we're all here, this is your first aptitude test, its not graded but i will refer to it for your effort grades" said the teacher

((At lunch break))

Yuki sat down at her usual table, alone in the corner of the lunchroom. She opened up her lunchbox, taking out some chopsticks. She started to eat her lunch, doing some people watching.

Zaros tracks down everyone who used magic and gives all of them a key "Use this key on any door to come to the meeting place, The Evanessense has spies everywhere, we need to meet immediately" Come at 3 am

Nim then rushes to the lunchroom, swerving through the people going to lunch. Nim then settles down at a table, alone, on the edge of the cafeteria. He starts to eat.

Opal yawned again and stumbled through the hallways. Gwen was nowhere to be found and having had only 3 hours of sleep the previous night wasn't helping. Somehow though, Opal managed to reach the lunchroom.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Ren packed up his bags and walked to the lunchroom, chatting with some people about the history test they took. After comparing answers with everyone, he felt confident he did alright. Hopefully he'll take the top spot again.

Arriving at the lunch room, he looked around and saw a face he was only vaguely familiar with. He knew they were in the same year, but were in dofferent classes. The boy seemed to be sitting alone, oddly enough. Ren walked over to him and asked, "Can I sit with you here?"

Almost blindly, Opal sat down and pulled out a small bento box. It was filled with small chunks of chicken shaped like dragons and lots of eggs. The smell of fresh food and the murmer of voices in the lunchroom always woke her up and with a wide grin, Opal leaned over to dig in. That's when she noticed that she was sitting with two complete strangers. Two boys, in fact.

"can i sit with you here?" Unknowing where that came from or if it was directed toward him, he looked up from his food and saw a boy that seemed to be in the same class. "ya, go for it," Nim responded as someone unknowingly sat next to him, unknowing of his existence. That's twice in one week, Nim quietly thought. Nim held out his hand to the boy and said," I'm Amrod, please call me Nim, what's your name?"

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
"I'm Ren, it's nice to meet you," Ren responded as he shook the other boy's hand. "Don't think we've talked before but I've seen you around once or twice." Ren took a seat next to Nim and noticed that someone else, a girl, had also decided to sit with them. She didn't seem to notice them until after she'd taken out her lunch. "What's your name?" he asked her, vaguely wondering if she and Nim were already acquaintances somehow.

Opal jumps up in surprise. She had been staring at the boy farther from her (Nim, it seems his name is) and was surprised to be spoken to. "Er, Opal." she says with a somewhat confused smile. She looks down at her handbag and pulls out her water dragon, allowing it to have a few bites of her lunch. "Excuse my friend." She says, scooping the lizard back up into her hands and placing it onto her shoulder. Opal giggles nervously and smiles a little. Seems now she can't move to another table...

"nice to meet you, Ren and Opal," Nim says as he digs back into his food. He wasn't too concerned two people sat next to him, his was more exited then anything, but, he was also really hungry and piratically stuffed his face full of food.

Yuki sighed, finishing her lunch. She placed it back in her bag. She sat down in the library, checking her watch. There were still 30 minutes left of lunch. She opened a manga titled "Madoka Magica", and started to read.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
"The administration lets you bring pets to school?" Ren asked the girl. Opal, what a pretty name. He thought about his pet hamsters back home, wondering if it was worth the trouble bringing one of them with him. Eh, probably not. "Nevermind, what's the little guy's name?" Nim seemed to have gone back to stuffing himself with his lunch, reminding Ren how hungry he was as well. He took out his lunchbox and opened the lid, revealing a very healthy lunch of instant ramen. Might as well start digging in before lunch ends.

Opal shrugged and stuffed another chunk of chicken into her mouth. "Nah, not really." she says petting her pet, "But that doesn't stop me. Oh, his name is Chip by the way." Opal lowers the water dragon back on the table. "If you ask me though, his name should be fatty because of how much he eats." She prods at Chip's stomach with a finger, to which he replies in nipping at her hand.

Nim looked up and stopped eating, he looks up at chip. "Nice to meet you chip," Nim says as his mouth is full of food.He then looks back down and sees no food left. With disappointment when he looked down he said. "crap, i did it again, i ate too fast. I have a binge eating problem where when i start eating, i can't stop."

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Today, Ren met three odd people at school: a girl who stared at cherry blossoms without realizing she was going to be late for class, some loney-ish guy with a bad binge eating habit, and a girl who brought her pet lizard to school despite the school's no animal policy. Well, not like he himself wasn't weird, he thought as he took another bite out of his completely nutritional lunch.

"Chip, huh? What a cute name for a small critter," the boy remarked as he watched the water dragon nip at Opal's fingers. Glancing over at Nim, he joked, "I don't think Chip's the only one who enjoys eating a lot." He grinned sheepishly at Nim, hoping the other boy wouldn't be offended by the comment.

Opal stood up and stretched. "Well, it nice to meet you Ren and.... uh... Hem?" She smiled and placed Chip back into her purse. "But I need to catch up on my reading! Later!" Opal hop skipped out of the lunchroom to the library.

Nim watched Opal leave the lunchroom and shook his head. "What a strange person," Nim said as he closed up his lunch box that only contained trash and crumbs now.

Opal sat down in the library. 15 minutes of lunch left... Just then, a little girl sitting down by herself caught Opal's attention. It was the girl from yesterday! Was she alone? Opal stood up again and moved towards her with a smile on her face.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
When both Nim and Opal had left the lunchroom, Ren found himself sitting alone. Well, might as well eat in peace for a little while longer. The boy slowly ate his ramen while flipping through his math notes for class later that day. Just a typical school day.