• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XY/ORAS LF: Manaphy and Keldeo for Pokedex!

do they even exist now? ;w; I can't find them in GTS :(
I need them for my Pokedex~
I'm willing to trade it for a Darkrai xD
(is it worth it? I don't know....)

----------------
but if you're willing to help me I could just touch them and give it back to you!
I'm not a scammer, you can trust me :D

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I can trade you a Keldeo to keep in return for that Darkrai. :) Will you be free to trade at the weekend?

(Unfortunately, I don't think I have a Manaphy, just a Phione :<)

I can trade you a Keldeo to keep in return for that Darkrai. :) Will you be free to trade at the weekend?

(Unfortunately, I don't think I have a Manaphy, just a Phione :<)

ohh I'm totes free xD but I have class in the morning at Saturday and i'll be home at 12 pm, Philippine time :3
oh that's ok ;w; I also have a Phione too xD wish they could evolve into a Manaphy :(

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Give that I'm in the UK, I think I'll probably not be around until evening your time on Saturday (due to being asleep!) - so is it okay if I just send you a private conversation on the day? :)

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
I won't be able to trade until around 6:00 EST, as i am at school right now, but I'll definitely trade then. :) My FC is under my profile pic.