• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Legendary Pokemon Personality Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got... Arceus.

Apparently I'm wise and helpful. Apparently Arceus, a god-like Pokemon incapable of human speech is wise and helpful.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
I guess time is truly mine. I got Celebi!
-You surely have a calming presence and you love to have fun!

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Deoxys: You are a strange one that's for sure, and you have multiple personalities.

Yes I am >:D

I got Latias… twice…
I’m not sure what other people think, but I defiantly don’t see myself as being ‘crazy’. I’m more of a reserved person (unless around family or really, really, really good friends), and I’m not what you’d call a ‘fun’person either (once again, unless it’s around family and whatnot)
I’m gonna try the test again. Hopefully I get a Pokemon that suits me more :p

I got Mew first but I am not calm. I got Zapdos the second but I don't have a temper. I finally got Latias the second which makes the most sense for me.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Celebi: "You surely have a calming presence and you love to have fun!"

Um... Maybe this is a bit accurate? I never expected to receive Celebi as an answer for anything though. I suppose that I'll accept it. XD

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
I got Zapdos: Short-tempered and electric.

...sure, why not?

I'm Deoxys, You are a strange one that's for sure, and you have multiple personalities. Well, I guess that suits me. Close friends get to see the other personalities. >:D

"CELEBI :
021faff8-0846-48c9-8530-fac65048891b.jpg

You surely have a calming presence and you love to have fun! "
Well, sure! People often claim that I calm them down or that I'm easy to talk to. I also love thrill-seeking activities and I get loud sometimes, so, this would make sense!

Uhhh... I got Mew. I'm calm and can read other people's auras. Obvious name reference aside, one of my nickname's in real life is Mew. This is a weird coincidence.

I got Arceus, "wise and helpful."

...Those dubious results aside, the nature of the questions, as well as the grammar, tells me that this quiz is pretty random and unreliable, as well as poorly written.

Plus, I did not get Zekrom, which a travesty beyond comprehension! >_<

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
So I got Zapdos
"You are short tempered and electric! ;)"
Why it do dis, why it lie like dis. >:D

Got Deoxys, doesn't seem to fit me very well - maybe half. I only have one personality - I can be kind of strange in real life, especially with my life choices and preferences.
"You are a strange one that's for sure, and you have multiple personalities."

Status
Not open for further replies.