• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Legendary Bird Event Hitting US & Europe

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
280082_Legendary_birds.png
The Legendary Bird event that we previously reported on hitting the UK earlier this month has now been confirmed for the US. The event gives Pokémon players the chance to get their hands on Articuno, Zapdos or Moltres with their hidden abilities.

Unlike the UK, where you had to visit Smyth's Toy Stores in order to get a serial code for one of the three birds, US fans will be sent serial codes via the May edition of the official Pokémon Trainer Club Newsletter for all three of the birds. Pokémon fans in Europe will also get their hands on the birds via the newsletter in May, which means UK fans are getting a second chance to claim the three Pokémon.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, for those of you who didn't see my post when this was for UK, I mentioned my extreme annoyance toward Moltres for not staying in my Ultra Ball...

NOT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!! EAT IT MOLTRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS YOU SUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every month the Pokemon Trainer Club sends out a newsletter with events, codes and other stuff. You go to Pokemon.com and create a profile. In the settings you can receive emails about offers including the newsletter that comes once a month.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I finally stopped being lazy and redeemed my three codes for the legendary birdies yesterday. I'm assuming that because the codes are unique, we can only redeem each once total? I just put all of mine on Alpha Sapphire because it was handy. XD