• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Last survivors

Status
Not open for further replies.
((First of all I want to thank @Swampert "Beef Cake" Poke
For inspiration from his zombie series (and I did get his permission), This RP is about a zombie apocolips that has occurred in the pokemon world and that 5 trainers and Lt. surge are trying to stop it))

Scythe was horrified by what happened to the world, no matter where he went he was ambushed by zombie trainers and pokemons alike.
His only pokemons left were dusknoir, darkrai and ninjask, he was on a hurry to find a safe place to hide when he saw a zombie calling him

"Hey scythe, it's me surge I am discussed, follow me if you want to live" he said and so he did.

(( If you want to join send me a message on my profile page first))

As surge leads scythe the way they see a person, but he is no zombie, his name is Decade and his Pokemon are: gardenvoir (I think I spelt that wrong), gallade, lugia and mewtwo

Last edited:
"Hey you over there follow us if you want to live" said scythe to decade as he saw a zombie trainer and his zombie charizard heading towards them and quickly ran into a cave followed by surge

(By the way nice team)

As they try to navigate there way through the cave they notice something stuck under the rocks, it was a miner.
"What do we do" asked Lt.surge
"He dose not look like a zombie to me" said scythe and started looking at decade and said "should we help him?"

(Thx for the compliment)
"he looks innocent" said Decade "but he could (or she) be tricking us lets just investigate a little and think about it." Said decade (again) as decade talks a shadow comes close...then it disappears...

Last edited:
As scythe was checking the rocks he discovered that under it is a man
"He is alive and dose not look like a zombie to me"
"What is your name sir?"said surge
"Huh...My name is carter" said the person in a weak voice "can you please help me?"

Scythe notice that darkrai was acting weird
"I don't think darkrai trusts him, what about you?" He asked decade.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Okay. Stop. Stop now.
All these OOC posts and conversational posts? The one-liners? The fact that none of this gives anyone anything to really work with?

Yeah, this is not how we RP here. We have rules for this sort of thing. I highly recommend that you read them. Try again when you do.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.