• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Last Page Of This Month's CoroCoro Leaked

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
450px-October_2014_CoroCoro_Rayquaza.jpg
Yesterday this month's edition of CoroCoro began to leak and brought with it the reveal of three brand new Mega Pokémon, but today the last page of the magazine with information on Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire has surfaced.

It hasn't revealed much information, however it does show Rayquaza and states the Pokémon is said to be related to the secret of Mega Evolution. Chances are this means that Rayquaza will have the ability to Mega Evolve, but we'll have to wait and see on that front.

Following on from yesterday's reveal we also now know what ability Mega Gallade is given when it Mega Evolves. Once Mega Evolved Mega Gallade obtains the ability Inner Focus.

Hmmmm... Rayquaza is the related to the secret of Mega Evolution? This is definitely going deeper than I originally thought it would. I'm hyped to see what his role will be in this mysterious puzzle!

Also, I am kind of disappointed in what Mega Gallade's ability is. I agree with @Carmen Lopez on the opinion that he should have received a Fighting-type/Psychic-type version of Pixilate, acting as a counterpart to Mega Gardevoir; or he could have had something such as Moxie or Scrappy, or something else more beneficial to either his typing or move pool.

However, he DOES have a cape now, and the cape automatically makes him cooler. :D

Definitely will be interesting to see how Rayquaza is related to Mega Evolution, especially if it can mega evolve. Mega Gallade's ability could have been something else, but eh. It still sounds awesome.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Wonder how mega Rayquaza looks like...
I honestly thought that Rayquayza would have a primal form. Probably not anymore now that it's linked to mega evolution.