• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Lady Flannery: Heart of a dragon

Lady Flannery was making her way to a local Pokecenter which was holding an event for a new Pokemon. She'd heard it would be a dragon type and raced there atop her partner, a shiny Charizard named Ash. She had been airborne for at least 20 minutes as she approached the center, a large crowd surrounding the entry "Aw great" she mumbled as Ash began to hover, slowly lowering himself a distance away from the crowd. The beating of his wings attracted everyone's attention as they turned to watch. Gasps and chatter spread through the crowd about a shiny Charizard appearing but the chatter ceased when Flannery revealed herself by stepping off of her mount "Way to make an entrance thunder wings" she sighed under her breath

Detsu was in the crowd impressing the kids with his petty fire tricks while his Blaziken battled them mercilessly despite them being children. Suddenly the children ran through the crowd, Detsu ran his fingers through his Lance-like hair as he huffed and puffed his way through the crowd. "Hey listen here! I dont appreciate-" he yelled but then quicjly atopped when he realized it was Flannery. "Oh! Hi Flannery!" He chirped not sure what to do. He blushed at bit as he saw the crowd staring in their direction. "Oops sorry.."

She smiled softly ruffling his hair "Hey kid, care to help me out?" She looked to the entrance as the crowd parted giving way, she then made her way through the opening. She then turned and gestured for Detsu to follow behind before entering the Pokemon center. Ash waited impatiently, uneasy as he's never really left her side, even as a Charmander

"They definitely are" I reply before wrapping my arms around nurse Joy "Oh, thank you Rose. I'm so excited to be the first to care for the Pokemon" I reply as she points to a room with a closed door a small distance ahead. "I see, I'm just so nervous. What if it doesn't like me?"

"It is in its first evolution" Flannery whispered as she slowly approached the door. She stepped in to see a creature whose body was composed of crystal "I it's beautiful. What's is it called?" I ask as I look to Rose "That is for you to decide" she replies with a bright smile

"Hey kid, why don't you come along and help me learn about it then? I see you're pretty excited" Flannery calls to him before saying her goodbyes to nurse Joy "I'm going to find some rare candies and proteins to strengthen it, then we'll see how well it battles"

Detsu grinned from ear to ear. "Yeah! Let's do it!" Detsu loved battles. He thought it would be fun to test it out. He threw his backpack on the floor and rummaged through it. "Hey I got some Calcium and Iron.I dont use them so we can use them on this guy here!"