• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Kala Region Journey!

Hello! I am Professor Palm and Welcome to the Kala Region! The It is a series of island all apart of a single region. Each Island had different Pokemon from different regions. Say The Kankala Island, It has Pokemon native to the Kanto Region. There are 7 island, one for each region except the last. The Last One, Nekala is a mix of all the regions. Any way that is the island you will start on. It's name is Nekala Island

Kankala- Kanto Region Pokemon
Cities
Jokala- Johto Region Pokemon
Hokala- Hoenn Region Pokemon
Sinkala- Sinnoh Region Pokemon
Unokala-Unova Region Pokemon
Kalkala- Kalos Region Pokemon

Gym Leaders
  1. Bridgette-Bug (In Maroon CIty, Kakana)
  2. Marina -Water (In Sea Green City, Kakana)
  3. Brick-Fighting (In Evergreen City, Jokala)
  4. Captain Pyro- Fire (In Terracotta City, Hokala)
  5. Cosmo-Psychic ( In Skytran City, Hokala)
  6. Nora-Ice ( In Iceburd, Sinkala)
  7. Magnus-Electric (In Altowind, Unokala)
  8. Luis-Fairy ( In Alstromeria, Kalkana)
Alstroemeria
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OC Character Sheet
Here are Mine

Full Name: Professor Liam Pine
Birthday:04/25
Personality: Kind, Friendly, Has lots of energy, Spasmodic, Random, Kinda Goofy, Awkward.
Appearance: Shaggy Brown hair, Sparkling Green Eyes, 6ft 2, 150lbs, Muscular, Stubble,
Starter: Oshawott (That was his starter when he was 10)
Favorite Pokemon: He loves them all, but he has a soft spot for Water Types
Region of Origin:Unova

Full Name: Lana Grace Adams
Birthday: 05/20/03
Personality: Careful, Motherly Like, Intelligent
Appearance: Short, Light Brown Hair, White Long Slevved Shirt, Blue Skirt, White Flats
Starter Pokemon:Tepig
Nickname: Bacon!!(JK) Wilbur
Nature:Gentle
Personality: Calm, Gentle, Intelligent, Strong Willed

Favorite Type(s):Electric and Fire
Favorite Pokemon: Emolga
Region Of Origin:Unova
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lana was heading towards the Kala Region to start her Pokemon Journey. She would have done it in Unova, But when she heard of Kala, She knew she had to go. She wanted to go to all the regions, but she was rather lazy and her mother was protective. It even took a lot of permission to go to Kala. It took a few days to get there by Boat, But she did. When she got of she was greeted by a Man, About 30 with Shaggy Brown Hair and Sparkling Green Eyes, and A Lab coat. "Are You Lana?" "Yes why, Sir?" "My name is Professor Pine, I am the Professor Here in the wonderful Kala Region! Your Mother Called me and asked if I could greet you at your arrival. Your Mother and I were friends when I lived in Unova. Any way Follow Me!" He seemed Nice and Trustworthy so Lexi Followed him. They got to this Huge Building and went inside. He took here to a huge desk with a lot of Pokeballs on it. "I am guessing you already know what Pokemon is, But Today you get to choose your starter! That was always my favorite part of my journeys." He got them all out. But what really stood out to her. She knew the Pokemon was form Unova, She had seen it around many times.. Tepig was it? "I want Tepig! It is too cute not to use!" "Excellent Choice Mademoiselle, The is Great, Non? I zink so! " Pine Said with a Silly French Accent. He then spoke in a rather sad tone very quietly "That was your mother's first Pokemon." His face quickly changed from sad to happy. "Any way I hope you have a great Journey, Oh wait here is your Pokedex!" He gave this little thing. It Looked Clear until she touched it. "You can show that Pokedex the Pokemon, and It will tell you all about it. And now including it's type, level, and final evolution if any. Try it!" Lana tried her Tepig It told her things Pine had told her plus a lot more. "Wow, this is awesome!" "It is now can be used as a phone and it records all the Pokemon you have seen and caught!" Lana looked really exicted she started to run when Pine stopped her. "Your mother said I had to go with you on your journey, but I am much too busy and old to be running around finding pokemon again. So instead when more trainers come I will find you a partner. You are welcomed to stay for free at the Nekala Star Hotel while you wait. "Thank you for everything." Lana hugged the professor and ran off. "She lookes just like her mother." He chuckled and went back to work. Lana got to her hotal and started looking at the moves Tepig could do. It wasn't much, but when time and practice, Tepig would become amazing! "I wonder who will want to be my partner?"

Full Name: Flame T Chrome
Birthday: 11/14
Personality: Quick Thinker, Cares for pokemon
Appearance: Blue Pants, Light red shirt, Red baseball cap, skull necklace
Starter: Froakie
Favorite Pokemon: Greninja and Eevee
Region of Origin: Kalos
May we have more than one pokemon?

Full Name:Bryce A Wilson
Birthday:9/22
Personality:Cocky annoying and just plain silly
Appearance:
Bryce battle sprite.PNG
just add glasses
Starter:Bulbasaur
Nickname:Bulby
Nature:Serious.. as heck
Personality:Up for anything that comes his way(except for...Psychic,Fire,Ice,Bug and Flying types)
Favorite:Venusaur
Region of Origin:Johto
Favorite Types:Grass/Poison
this took ages to type...

Full Name: Kayenne Melody Nova
Birthday: 11/22/2004
Personality: Loyal, random, friendly to most unless she has a bad feeling about them
Appearance: Shoulder length black hair with a white streak, grey eyes
Starter: Eevee (which is now a Glaceon)
Favorite Pokemon: Glaceon, and she loves Ice and Psychic types most
Region of Origin: Snowbelle city