• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Johto Leauge Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Maria Dominus
Sex: Female
Appearance: An 18-year-old girl with short brown hair (reaches her shoulders) and dark brown eyes. Usually seen in jeans and a plain shirt, wearing glasses
Pokémon:

(All Pokemon are female)

Typhlosion (Blast)- Ability: Flash Fire
Moves: Eruption, Flamethrower, Earthquake, Wild Charge

Jumpluff (Fluffy) Ability: Chlorophyll
Moves: Seed Bomb, Sleep Powder, Cotton Spore, Acrobatics

Vaporeon (Bubbles) Ability: Water Absorb
Moves: Hydro Pump, Ice Beam. Shadow Ball, Dig

Raichu (Bolt) Ability: Lightningrod
Moves: Thunderbolt, Iron Tail, Focus Blast, Double Team

Aerodactyl (Ace) Ability: Rock Head
Moves: Double Edge, Rock Slide, Aerial Ace, Aqua Tail-

Hitmonlee (Striker) Ability: Reckless
Moves: High Jump Kick, Knock Off, Mach Punch, Blaze Kick

Could I join with this roster?

Yeah I've been working a couple of nine hour shifts recently. So I'm extremely tired. luckily I'm off tomorrow

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Could I join please?

Name: Patrick
Sex: Male
Appearance: Brown-ish/ black-ish flat hair with blues eyes and an Irish/British accent. Wears green related clothes, mainly a green shirt and trousers (jeans) and a black coat.
Pokemon:
Big Vine (Venusaur) (M) ability: Overgrow Moves: Frenzy Plant, Sludge bomb, Sleep Powder, Solar Beam
Rocky (Golem) (M) ability: Sturdy Moves: Rollout, Rock Blast, Earthquake, Brick Break
Stronghold (Forretress) (M) ability: Sturdy Moves: flash cannon, heavy slam, protect, iron defence
Lazy (Snorlax) (M) ability: thick fat Moves: body slam, rest, crunch, power up punch
Ripple (Politoed) (M) ability: water absorb Moves: hydro pump, rain dance, ice beam, perish song
Far (Farfetch'd) (M) ability: Inner Focus Moves: Aerial Ace, Brave Bird, poison jab, swords dance

Substitutes:
Clown (Mr Mime) (m) ability: technician Moves: Psychic, Dazziling gleam, magical leaf, Mimic
Zapman (Electabuzz) ability: static Moves: Thunderbolt, thunder wave, focus blast, thunder

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah you can join Johnson Ace. How I changed my avatar to the trainer card was I saved the trainer card to my computer then I hit change avatar which leads to pictures you have saved to your PC or mac click on the trainer card and there you go.

When the rest of the characters do their battles. Still waiting on Jado and Typhoonflame's battle and maybe this Johnson Ace who asked to join. but you can wake up Riley at anytime. He is having nightmare's apparently. So he could just stay up and walk back to the stadium.

Ok, I guess I'll wait to use Riley until the next day. Or should I just have him wake up in the night and do something until the characters go to sleep?

Well bring him back to the stadium. Shit has gone down it might be a good idea to get him involved in that sub plot.

first round is 1 v 1 after words it's going to be 3 v 3 for the next two rounds. Then full 6v6 for the last three rounds

Alright guys here's how the rest of this round is going to go down.
Yannick VS Calvin
Luke vs his "Rival"
Patrick vs NPC
Drew vs NPC
Trail vs NPC
Ace vs NPC
Cortez vs NPC
Maria vs NPC

where in the cannon is it stated that he dies. cause if I remember correctly he reappears in black and white 2.

It doesn't show anything other then the sound of a splash. So you can't really say he fell to his death. he could of just based jump off the cliff and landed perfectly in the water. and once again taking the fact that he can be a challenger in BW2 tournament which I belive takes place after the event of HGSS means he is alive. Of course that's only my point of view.

Yeah but I think I read an article about him dying in HG SS and besides you can challenge a 10-12 year old Red in tournament and it takes place roughly 5-10 years after hg ss but nvm this is your rp so your rules :)

Status
Not open for further replies.