• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Johto Journeys OOC

Johto, a region steeped in tradition, history, and legend. Since Gold thwarted the plans of Team Rocket ten years ago, the region has been a calm place. Trainers now freely roam the land with only wild Pokémon to cause mischief. But recently rumors of a returning Team Rocket have begun to surface. People have also claimed to have seen the Legendary Beast trio all over the region. Professor Elm has sent for some young trainers to investigate these rumors and maybe even conquer the Johto League.

¤ Group of up to four starts their journey in Professor Elm's Lab. Each Trainer is gifted an egg. (Eggs hatch location will vary depending on what Pokémon is chosen, by the player.) Players are given eggs to study the Pokémon inside, so hopefully Pokémon chosen is less known/used.

¤ Trainers may have up to four Pokémon at the start. Up to one may be a Stage One evolution, though I reserve the right to say no. (I.E. something like Vigeroth will be denied due to huge stat advantages.)

¤ I'll be doing this campaign in arcs. This one will run from Elm's Lab to the end of Falkner's Gym. This will include Sprout Tower.

¤ Each arc I'll be taking apps for characters such as Gym Leaders, Major Antagonists, ect.

Application
Name:
Appearance:
Personality/History:
Team:
Egg:

Gym Leader Application
Name:
Gym:
City:
Team:
Battle Type: (Singles, Doubles, Triple, or Sky.)

Antagonist Application
Name:
Team:

My Application
Name: Phlox

Appearance: Shaggy golden blonde hair, amber eyes, purple zip up hoodie, jeans.

Personality: Phlox is a care free, laid back kind of person. He tends to be very approachable though he often comes off as a tad eccentric. He doesn't talk often, but when he does its in bursts generally leaving people believing that he talks too much.

Team: Houndour, Eevee, Seel, Golett

Egg: Shinx

If you guys want to see Phlox's full bio.
http://pokecharms.com/threads/mainstream-prp-character-bios.36/page-15

Last edited:
Name: Rye Joy

Appearance: Black hoodie, white T shirt, Black cargo shorts, black combat boots, Brown hair, Brown eyes.

Personality: Shy, Softspoken, easily flustered, and lonely.

History: Used to live in Unova, but moved to Johto when he was ten. His family couldn't all move, his mom was a Nurse Joy, and his dad was a Gymleader. He currently lives with his older sister.

Pokemon: Eevee, Eevee, Poliwag,Chikorita

Reciveing: Mareep.

Last edited:
Not bad at all, but I'd like you to expand the personality just a bit if you can, and add what Pokémon egg you'd like to receive. (That one is on my I goofed and forgot to add it as part of the app)