• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Johto Adventures~ Fighting for Justice

Keva's Sceptile hopped out the window and Keva soon followed. He didn't know why Sceptile was so worried. It was just food, Keva did this all the time. His emerald eyes looked through the window to see if anyone was coming

She walked into her apartment, sighing, only to find her refrigerator door hanging wide-open. "Huh? I don't remember leaving the fridge open..." She was about to close it, but Octavius popped out, investigating the complication.

Keva was hanging out the window when he heard the door open. He sighed a bit "How to explain this.." he heard a pokemon walking about and he tensed up. "Oh man! Im so dead" he thought to himself.

Karley had been walking coming from Sinnoh she walked only being here once for her farm. "I like Johto but...needs more snow and cold...and...less warm..." her shinx nodded at this. Her other Pokémon did to.

"Octi~!" Nyra jogged over to the Lucario, holding a package of cookies. "I found some of your favorites! They even have the little multicolored chocolate-chips that you like in them!"

Octavius' hazel eyes lit up like a new trainer's receiving their first ever Pokemon on their tenth birthday, snatching the cookies and running off, but not before giving Nyra a Ursaring-sized hug.

Bewildered, Kuro ran to the police station after watching the criminal rob a PokèMart. "Secretary police officer woman?? WAKE UP!" She didn't budge. Kuro grabbed a peice of paper and wrote down his PokèNumber with the words 'URGENT', and made way to his apartment.

Nyra sighed, wondering how Octavius could stomach all of those sweets. Though she wouldn't turn down a few cookies, or a slice of pie, she definitely didn't share the same sweet tooth that her Lucario did.

"What a weird day..." She said, pulling out her PokeGear, about to order a pizza for her and her team.

(Hi, I have not replied in forevor and I'm sorry.)

Jared looked around. He yawned and looked in his pack. After eating little food, pom liked kind of sad. "Whats wrong?" He shook its head. "I am aware that we are bad, but I still don't understand. To live, you have to pay. Its stupid." Pom nodded. "If only I could change."

((No need to worry!))

A crash resonated throughout the flat, followed by crumbling. Nyra bolted out of the kitchen, into the bathroom, where the noise had emanated from. Sitting in the bathtub, was a Flygon, holding the showerhead in his talons, which had been ripped out of the wall. Water was overflowing, bubbles floating ironically around the room.

Jared put on a new Hoodie AND walked out. All of his Pokemon we're up. He saw a help wanted sign nearby, but it was too dark now. It started to rain and Jared thought to himself,

I will change, but I will turn myself in tommorow.

He laid down on A bench and let the rain hit him.