• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Johto Adventures~ Fighting for Justice

Nyra came back into her current place of residence, Violet City, with a unjustified sense of happiness. Usually, doing paperwork or sorting out different reports of cases was all she really did at the Violet City Police Department, but today, she had hauled in two props, one had been illegally selling unauthenticated Super Potions, and the other one had been caught red-handed shoplifting from the local Poke-Mart. "We've just got to clock out at the station, and then we're done for the day, Laila!" Her Raichu responded with a rather enthusiastic "Chu!", running on all fours to keep up with her trainer.

Attachments

• Bonnie Pokemon 1.jpg
    Bonnie Pokemon 1.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 41
('Ey! Welcome to Charms!)

Gold was sitting outside a cafe in Violet city. Sipping from a cup of green tea in his hands. He had just rematched Falkner, who was using his League Team. Six Pokemon. Pretty tough Pokemon too. He fondly remember when he had started his journey, Falkner asked how many badges he had and he, slightly embarrassed answered he had none. Then he only used his Pidgey and Pidgeotto. Now he used a full team of flying types that could replace the Elite Four. That's what every gym leader did. They all had various amounts of Pokemon at different levels.

His Ambipom took his cup from him and had a small sip. He probably shouldn't let him drink it, but he liked it, so he didn't dare take it away.

A Raichu and her trainer ran across a clearing, both looking particularly happy.

((Thanks! Seems like a really friendly site so far!))

"Come on, Laila." She took out a small burlap container full of cherries. "We just can't Tyler waiting again. You know how he is about his cherries..." The Raichu nodded, a look of remorse flooding onto her orange face. Tyler wasn't a selfish Flygon, not at all; in fact, he was rather timid and gentle, unless angered, or when it came to his cherries. The last time he didn't receive his favorite, yet quite addicting fruit, he almost caused the apartment building that him and his trainer resided in to collapse.

She turned into an alley, as the rather odd shaped building known as the Violet City Police Department came into view. The building had the same color-scheme as the rest of the town, built up with autumn-leaf orange bricks, but the building itself was shaped in an odd two-story rectangle, a rejected symbol of modern technology compared to the temples that have resided in the town for nearly centuries.

Jared walked casually down the street. Then a scream was heard and an ambipom came and sat on his shoulders"how much"he asked the pokemon. It held out a wad of cash and he said"good job"

Much to Gold's dismay, his Ambipom handed him back an empty cup. It laughed, and tapped on his Pokèball, letting it back inside.

"Thanks! For nothing..." He replied, tapping the top the Pokèball playfully.

But Ambipom broke out of his ball, and started screeching! "What?! WHAT?!" Gold yelled, as Aibo pulled his hat over his eyes upon holding onto his head, leaving him stumbling blind, the only thing he could hear was the "Eeeeeeeee-" of Aibo.

He jumped off, and Gold fixed his hat, Aibo was over by a guy with his Ambipom. Big deal. Why did he start freaking out?

"What in the name of Arceus was all that?" She turned around slightly, alarmed and curious at the sudden noise. Laila shrugged, looking off in the distance, towards the noise as well.

"Well, we don't know that any crime is in progress..." A part of Nyra just wanted to leave it to the officers currently on their Evening Patrol, but another part of Nyra knew something suspicious was up, and she needed to do something about it, whatever the problem might be.

Aibo collapsed upon contact with the white-green powder. Gold was going to call Aibo back and apologize, but this jerk put him to sleep, and thinks he can get away?! Gold wouldn't stand for that!

He ran towards the figure, recalling Aibo on the way, he began scaling the building after him, his journey leaving him with the skills needed to climb the wall.

"THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" He yelled at the man.

"He stood at the top of the building and yelled "Use poisen powder!" He said counting the money. When done he said"Hi,
Thanks for the donation." And he sat down

When she saw the two males climbing up the building. "Normal people usually don't usually climb up the sides of buildings..." She pulled out a orange and yellow colored Poke-Ball, pointing it at her Raichu. "Come on back, Laila." The red and white light envelops the Pokemon, returning to the device quickly.

"Alright..." She glares at the side of the building, taking a few steps back for gaining momentum, cracking both sides of her neck. "Let's get this done with..." She runs towards the building, the bottoms of her combat boots gripping the concrete, her body slamming against the bricks, gripping a windowsill and throwing her body upwards, doing the exact same thing she was taught in Junior Officer Training.

Gold sunk to his knees, due to a unfortunate incident that involved an angry Butterfree, he had found that he was allergic to Poison Powder. He started coughing uncontrollably, and he knew he had to get an antidote soon, or he'd pass out. He slung his bag off his shoulder and started riffling through his medicine pocket.

"A-antidote, please!" He whispered in hoarse desperation.

She flopped over the side of the building, breathing rather heavily, as she usually didn't climb up multiple-story buildings in her everyday life. She stood up, brushing herself off, her heart dropping to her stomach at the sight in front of her.

"No, no, no, no! I have one in here somewhere...!" She pulled out the first-aid kit that she was required to have on hand at all times as a patrol officer, which was fully stocked for both humans and Pokemon. She hastily pulled out a glass spray-bottle full of amber liquid.

Gold weakly looked up at the girl in front of him. "O-officer...!" He managed to struggle his sleeve up his arm, revealing where he had been hit on his forearm. It was red and swollen, but he knew if he got antidote on it, it'd go down in over ten minutes.

He took the vial from her and sprayed it up and down the patch.

"M-my God, thanks." He muttered. Reaching through his bag, he grabbed a container of pain killers. They were Silver's, but he wouldn't mind if he had one. He scanned the back of the container before taking one.

"I'll be fine after a bit." He tried to stand, but dizziness overcame him, and he sat back down.

"He attacked my Ambipom!" He explained, pointed over at the man on the roof.

"Oh, no problem at all. Just a part of the job..." She muttered, looking rather seethingly at the other man.

"It wasn't an officially designated battle, was it? I'm afraid if it wasn't, I'd have to arrest him for assault, and Pokemon abuse. And I'd just absolutely hate to do that..." She laughed quietly, a sarcastic smile on her lips.

"It wasn't a battle all at! I was sitting with Aibo, who went over to see this guy's Ambipom, then it used sleep powder, I chased him up to the roof, where he attacked him with poison powder!"

"That's no good at all." She pulled out a navy Poke-Ball, a Lucario emerging from the uniform shining white light. "Octavius. Secure Figure Two."

"Rah!" The dog-like Pokemon nodded, immediately sensing the dangerous aura coming from the other man. Octavius growled, using his samurai-like form of running, pinning the man to the ground, knocking him out with rather restrained Force Palm to the neck.

"Wow... Pretty strong." He murmured.

He remembered the sleeping Aibo in his Pokeball. Getting out an awakening, he gently let AIbo out, and sprayed it on his forehead.

Aibo shook his head sleepily.

"You alright buddy?"

He yawned and nodded, taking his place on Gold's shoulder.

Octavius hauled the man over his shoulder, careful not to cut him with with his protruding bone spikes.

"Nice one, Octi!" The girl fist/paw-bumped the Lucario, who grinned in response. "Now we've just got to get this guy to the station, hopefully before he comes to..." She turned to the boy, looking down at him. "Do you want to come with us...? They'd probably like a first-hand account of this..."

"Sure, Whatever puts that jerk in his place most."

He stood up, now able to do so. And with Aibo's assistance to help steady him, he was on his feet again.

Last edited:
She walks over to the side of the building looking down, while Octavius goes down the fire escape. "Oh, I know!" She pulls out a Premier-Ball, a Garchomp manifesting from the light. "Cynthia, can you get me and this guy down to the ground with Rock Climb?"

The shark-like Pokemon nods timidly, walking over reluctantly to the stranger.

"It's okay! I don't bite!" He says calmly, stroking the scaly forehead of the Garchomp.

"Do I hop on its back?" He asked with uncertainty, sizing up the Pokemon

He saw their attemps to attack,but he ran and jumped off the building. He landed in sewer water and returned his pokemon."You derserve some rest." He said laying them on a table, and sitting on a couch he put there. He started to talk to himself. "I get a good education and college but they make me rob things thats my life."

"Yeah. I'll show you, if you've never ridden one before." She walked over to Cynthia, who leaned downward, allowing Nyra to climb onto her back, holding onto her by the fin on her back. "She doesn't meet a lot of strangers, and she's a bit shy."

"Oh. Okay, I've only used Ampharos for rock climb. Got it." He climbed on the dragon, gently holding her fin. "Never seen a Garchomp in person. Pretty cool- WAHAHHAAAAA!!!" Unprepared, except for holding the fin, Cynthia rumbled down the side of the building.

He jumped off.

"Whew... Scared me a bit..."

Nyra laughed, hopping off as well. "Yeah, it can be pretty intense, especially the first time. She's a great way to get home during traffic jams, though." She strokes Cynthia's head, returning her to her Poke-Ball.

Watching the scene play out from far away, agent Talon was confused. "What was that squabble about, Feraligatr?" The water Pokèmon shrugged and continued searching his knapsack for a Lum berry. Suprisingly, his companion could make the best things from some flour and berries. "I suppose we should join them?" They walked away from the front of the Center, cutting across the street to meet them at the Police Station.

"Well, we'd better get to the station, we need to file a report for this. Then we can both go home." She stretches her arms up a bit, jogging through the alleyway shortcut she had used earlier. "This way!"

She pushes opened the plastic-framed glass doors of the police station, slightly doubting that anyone was still here. Of course, the station's ever-so-loyal, and slightly clumsy and forgetful secretary, Beatrice. Snoozing the night away on her desktop computer's keyboard.

Gold had to hold in a laugh at the secretary. He was mean. But she was just taking a nap on her keyboard!

He turned to Nyra. "So... Do I just write a note describing, or do I tell someone?"

"Well... Beatrice can be fairly cranky after her little Skitty naps, so I think it'd be best to write something down. I'll go get the report template." She disappears behind a door titled, "MAIL ROOM".

Gold waited outside. Fighting the urge to itch his arm, which had thankfully stopped swelling, and wasn't as red.

Suddenly, his Pokegear rang.

He looked at the caller ID, Edgelord.

"Ah! Hey Egdelord-"

"Gold, cut the stupid nicknames! Do you have any idea of where professor Elm is?"

"Old man Elm? I thought he was in Kalos, trying to help with Mega evolution."

"Oh. Are you sure?"

"Yeah, what did you need Silver?"

"Nothing."

Beep beep beep-

He had hung up.

Slightly confused, he hung up as well, and put his Pokegear on a special holder the the wrist of his sleeve

"Alright, I found one!" Nyra jogs out of the mail room, holding a paper full of unfilled black spaces, as well as boxes to check, a red ballpoint ink pen in hand.

She slaps the paper onto the desk, surprisingly not resulting in the awakening of Beatrice, setting the pen next to the paper.

Gold went through the paper, filling in boxes, and explaining that he had been enjoying a green tea, when an Ambipom attacked his Ambipom outside of battle. Gold chased after him, got poisoned, and subsequently, ended up here.

He put down the pen and handed the sheet to her.

"Alright, just let me give this a state of urgency, so Gavin doesn't ignore it..." She took the pen, writing on the blank backside of the paper: READ THIS OR ACCEPT THE WRATH OF LAILA, PLEASE AND THANK YOU. ~Nyra.

"There~!" She skips off into a rather desolate hallway, shoving the paper under a door titled, "Chief Gavin
Stelle".
She walks back into the lobby, running a hand through her hair. "Now, we can both go home."

"What to do know." Jared said looking his pokeballs. He got up and streched. "How bout some food?" He looked around his cooler."NOTHING!" He yelled, but soon calmed down. He grabbed Butterfree and his ambipom.

He moved to the sewer next to the poke-mart. He climbed out and said"Pom grab as much stuf as you can and run." So, He did. When Pom came out, he had three bags and a hat on his head. They ran and hid back in the sewers.