• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Jjinka High School

:-O
"I-i.. I... uh... but I..."
Felix was completely dumbfounded by Vile's response, and couldn't move. He felt like a bug that narrowly escaped being stepped on. All of the signs pointed to Vile having this locket, and yet he was completely innocent, making him look like the victim and Felix look like the villain. First the posing, then the crashing, and now being humiliated by some guy he didn't even know for more than a minute. Felix's pride was crushed into tinier fragments than before. He went completely white, and backed away from Vile before putting his fedora up again and sprinting with yet another burst of speed after the man who darted away. I'm gonna remember this, Vile. I'm gonna get you good, Felix thought as he ran, only boosting his speed more and more.

Man that guy is so freaking fast. How is that even possible? I gotta ask him for some tips on increasing my speed cause this is ridiculous. Though Sol to himself as he ran after Felix to back him up. Felix's faster pace was so apparent that Sol lamented how slow he was at that very moment. I need to up on my Carbos intake when I'm working out or training. I'm sure Felix wouldn't mind giving a few pointers. Sol's inner thoughts then brought a grim smile to his. I just need to catch up to him first. Sol continued to follow after the frantic Hochkrow.

Felix passed crowds of people as this suspicious figure led them out into the courtyard. Neither the figure or Felix were getting tired, but the thief was losing ground. I swear to God, Vile, I will have revenge! I swear! Felix kept himself going by aspiring to get back at Vile. He had been humiliated countless times, but this time it was because of somebody else. Eventually, Felix got in front of the thief and stopped - only for the figure to tackle him head on. Both were sent to the ground.

Winter didn't know who to go after. She knows that Felix couldn't have done it. He's too nice of a guy. She started chasing the other guy who had bolted out. "I've got him!" She said, running from the check in/out area of the library, where she had been pushed down. She chased the guy everywhere, not stopping for anything.

Sol was able to keep an eye on the figure that slowly disappearing into the distance. Since the school was brightly lit because of the large windows. It reminded Sol of the high schools in Japanese anime shows. Sol made a bee line after Felix into the court yard where he for the 2nd time today Felix getting knocked to the ground. Man I swear the ground has it in for that guy. Hope he's alright. Sol slowed his pace as he came upon the scene of the two bodies.
"Hey Felix your sure gotta thing for the ground even though your a flying type. You Okay bud? Came as fast as I could."

Winter finally came to a stop, completely out of breath as she saw the man she was chasing down on the ground, laying on top of...wait, Felix?! "Oh my gosh! Felix...are you...alright?!" She said with worry in her voice, but also trying to catch her breath from running all that way. She lifted the man off of Felix, and put his arms behind him.

"Ugh... yeah, I'm fine, more or less." Felix got up slowly and brushed himself off. "Did I at least get the guy?"
Felix was shaken, definitely, but for whatever reason he had little to no major injuries, just a scratch or two. He picked up his again fallen fedora, placed it back on his head, and stared at the other fallen person with as much venom as he could muster while not being a poison type like...
Vile... I'm gonna get you good, just you wait.
"What do you suppose we do? I mean, we've already attracted a lot of attention, and hopefully we don't look like the bad guys here, or I'm going to lose it."

[We probably shouldn't be doing so much OOC chatter like this cus it's against the rules, but I'd say something like an Ekans.]
She held the man's arms behind him. "Alright, buster! Talk!" She shouts at him, almost like a police officer. She almost regretted saying that. Almost.

With arms crossed and anger levels at an all time high, Felix held out his hand without saying anything to the man. Signaling for the man to talk, he turned his gaze to Sol. "Hey, Sol, if this guy really doesn't have the locket... hold me back. I don't want to do anything I'll regret. My patience is gone. I think you guys will be the only wall between me and... him." The thought of Vile made his hands tighten into fists, but he calmed down, and again signaled for the man to speak.

[And this is where I take my leave. I'll be back ;) ]

The Jacket and hoodie were unmistakably reminiscent of Arbok. Sol looked on as he watched the pretty Ice Pokemon holding the Arbok in Place so as to not allow him to escape anywhere. This is a good a time as any to introduce myself I guess. Sol spoke from behind the Glaceon and introduced himself rather quickly, given the circumstances, "Hi I'm Sol, nice to meet you Felix's friend". Sol immeadiately regretted his word choice the moment his introduction left his mouth. Seriously who says that? Should've just said Hi. Soooo Laaaame! Sol was presently happy that his inner thoughts couldn't be read at this very moment.

Winter looked behind her to see a Machoke introducing himself to her. "Oh, hi." She said to him, giggling because he called her 'Felix's friend'. "You can call me Winter." She said to the Machoke, searching the Arbok's pockets for the locket. Sadly, there was nothing to be found. Nothing besides one wadded up gum wrapper. "Dang it, he's clean..." He lets go of him, and he runs off again, but this time Winter doesn't chase after him.

Last edited:
"Great!", sighed Sol very loudly. "Back to square one it seems. I wonder who could have the locket now." wondered Sol out loud. The mysterious turn of events left him a little baffled. Sol ran his fingers through the three crowns on his head while mulling everything over. "I at a loss right now. Although I'm a little ashamed to say it. I'm more of the punch first ask questions later type of guy."

Sol glanced over at Winter questioningly hoping for some sort of explanation. But she was staring back at him. I she possibly as confused as I am? Sol could only wonder to himself.

"That's it, I'm gonna get him."

The dam within the mind of Felix that contained his anger sprung open, releasing his rage. His fragmented composure struggled to keep him from doing something he would regret, so he called to Sol for help. "I think you need to stop me. I can't believe this, but I think you actually need to prevent me from getting... him..." Felix couldn't even bring himself to say his name. He slowly held his arm up so that Sol, or at least someone, would stop him when the anger finally takes hold.

"Who there buddy!" Sol said rather quickly. He never expected someone else to jump the gun prior to him. And I thought I was a loose cannon. Sol moved over and stood closer to Felix so he could'nt get away if something caused him to bolt suddenly. Sol continued to observe while keeping a close eye on the friend that he made not to long ago.

C'mon, calm down, caaaalm down, it'll be fine, I can get him another time... Vile... VILE!...

Each attempt to calm himself down made Felix more and more angry. He couldn't get it off of his mind. He knew he looked like an idiot before, but when Vile somehow proved him wrong, even though he was also wrong, he looked like a huge fool. Felix was done with this guy. He wanted to help Slade, but now he had a second motive: Get back at Vile for shattering his already damaged pride. Despite knowing Sol was close to him, Felix made an attempt to break away. He was going after Vile, and he was going to set things straight. With a yell, he grabbed his fedora and turned to the building in the direction of the library where Vile was.

Winter watched as Felix nearly lost it. She thinks for a moment, then speaks up. "I'm going to go check the dorm rooms again. Make sure nobody just waltzed in and took it." She told them. A second later, she dashed off towards their dorm rooms.

When she got to her dorm room, she opened one of her bags, and started searching for a magnifying glass that she had brought along with her.

[OOC - Whoa dudes! You guys went nuts!>_< I should have guessed as much when I leave some top notch writers on a hot streak. Personally I had my own idea of who the robber is. Is it OK with you guys if I go with that?]

[Sure, but if you're gonna say something OOC, make sure to add some stuff that's relevant to the rp. Thanks! ^^]

When Winter pulled out her little magnifying glass, she noticed something twinkle out of the corner of her eye in her bag. When she reached down, and pulled it out, her heart nearly stopped. She pulled out what seemed to be a locket containing a picture of someone...wait...locket?

"Oh...oh my..." She said, covering her mouth in shock. She was holding that Slade guy's locket. Now, she was in deep...trouble. She had to think of how she was going to explain it to the others, and fast. Who knows if one of them was on their way up right now? She knows she didn't take it...! Someone must have set her up! Someone must have snuck in to his room, took the locket, and while Winter was distracted, put the locket in with her stuff. And Winter knew immediately who's to blame.

"Vile..."

[Of Course that's why we left it open ended. It's still your side quest after all].
"Oh no you don't", said Sol as he reacted quickly to Felix's motion to head back to the library. " Last thing we need is you taking of at top speed again." Sol reached out and lifted Felix off his feet. "Remember this what you wanted.", Sol reminded Felix as he kept him in place.

Vile nearly burst into a fit of laughter, a hand over his mouth to try and keep from making a disturbance himself, bending over his table, the other arm supporting him.

Slade nearly ran after the alleged robber himself until he heard the Seviper's loss of composure. "What the hell are you laughing at?!"

"This is stupendous! We can get down to the matter at hand, now that the mob is out of the way. Your "friends" must have caught up to him by now. The only thing that student is guilty of is trying to peep in the girl's restroom," Vile said, standing erect again.

"You set them up!? Why!?"

"Because this is a delicate matter. And I don't need the undisciplined and callous getting in the way. Remember yellow, an individual has the potential to be very intelligent. A mob has the potential to be one of the stupidest and most destructive forces in the world. Mind you, I didn't actually point out who the guilty person was. He just started running and nature took its course," Vile grinned, deciding that it would be best to get to the point before the others return. "Don't misunderstand, the suspect is here, not moving even with a distraction." He stepped away, the room turning around him as he lifted his index finger, pointing it squarely at an unassuming Magmar.

"Uuhhh, what?" the student uttered, sweat beginning to drip from his forehead.

"Simple, you're my number 34. That number has since changed, but I've grown quite attached to it. If you can't say likewise, how about you give me your real name if you have one. Where did you come from? What do you want? Where's the locket?" Vile demanded with a sense of authority.

"H-hey man I don't know what you-" during this time, the Magmar was secretly reaching for a tome from a table behind him. In a swift, brutal motion, he swung it at Vile, who caught it only to be shoved aside by him. The Magmar took this opportunity to finally run from the library, followed by Slade in hot pursuit.

Out in the hallway, the Magmar ran through a heavy crowd of students. Slade rudely made his way in, only to lose site of him completely. "Damn! He was right here! He couldn't have just vanished!"

Last edited:
Felix was now a decent height off of the ground thanks to Sol's sheer strength. "Hey! Let me go! What the heck?! I need to get that Vile creep! Ugh!" Felix struggled to get out of Sol's grasp, but he was too angry to realize he had wished this upon himself. Anger had taken him over, and now he was freaking out in front of Winter, Sol, and in front of whoever was watching the entire spectacle. But he didn't care. His anger didn't let him. It's not often Felix gets this angry, but he did it. He was furious, and all his anger was directed at one cocky, sly, cunning Seviper.

Slade had little choice but to go back to the library, where Vile methodically walked around, carefully observing every bookshelf, every wall, every surface. The confused Zangoose, barged in, grabbed him by the collar and held him against the wall. "I'm sick of these games! What is going on?!"

"Back again?... Didn't catch him, did you? Thought as much. These... "people"... can't be caught. Not by conventional means. They can make themselves look like anyone and know about secret passages in this school. You can search me, my room, lockers... but nothing will change the fact that I didn't steal the locket... I'm being framed."

"Why should I believe you...!?" Slade rattled Vile's neck a tad.

"Hehehe... Because if I only had that kind of power... nothing would ever be able to stop me." His words had a subtly viscous hiss to them. "Might I recommend you let me go. People are around and you can't find the locket while in detention."

Slade growled in disgust and let his archenemy free. Vile breathed easier and straightened up his hoodie. "Hear this, they're after me because I'm a threat. They'll easily take you down if you're not careful. Nothing is as it seems."

Slade shook his head, deciding that bothering with Vile would be a waste of time. He ran out to the courtyard where he noticed Felix and Sol in a struggle of some kind, rushing over to them as fast as he could. "Hey, what the freaking hell is going on!?"

"I swear I'm gonna knock him out! I swear! I SWEAR!"

Felix was seething with anger from head to toe. His movements were nothing less than spastic, and his skin was turning redder with anger every second. It was a good thing that Sol is strong, else Felix could be breaking through walls to get Vile back. "HE MADE ME LOOK STUPID, I'M GONNA GET HIM!" Felix yelled, not even noticing that Slade had appeared.

Slade raised his eyebrows in a knowing expression. "Oh, is that all?..." He then held Felix by the shoulders, looking directly at him. "Listen, uh Felix! I understand that yer angry at that jackass! But you're not gonna get back at him like this! You can't let him in yer head! You need to calm down!"

"BUT I... But I... and he..."

Slowly but surely, Felix started to calm down, and he eventually snapped back into reality - only to go pale again from embarrassment. It wasn't Vile that made him look stupid this time, it was himself. "I... apologize. I'll try not to let it happen again. I'm truly sorry, Slade. We didn't recover anything. Winter went... wait. What? Where is she?" Felix had been so busy being angry and struggling that he hadn't noticed that Winter slipped away. "Should we go find her? Sol, do you or Slade know where she is?" Felix asked, legitimately confused despite being here the whole time.

"Wait, 'Winter'? You mean that Glaceon? Her name is Winter. Really?" Slade shook his head. Now was not the time. "No, after you guys left... I have no idea."

"Let's go find her... once Sol lets go of me." Felix motioned towards Sol, who was still holding Felix in the air. "So... how has your day gone, minus the... well, this? I mean, like after I left the courtyard the first time." Felix, having no choice but to start a conversation, decided to try and be nice about it rather than talking about Vile, the nasty creature he is. Still holding a hatred for him, Felix managed to shove it aside for now and calmed down a bit more.

"I can't complain... anymore than usual... It's been a hell of a first day." A thought occurred to Slade causing him to anxiously scratch the back of his head. " Um thanks, Felix... for being there and helping me out and all. You two uh... Sol," he said while patting the big guy's arm. "You guys really didn't have to... soo yeah."

"Anytime, buddy. If you need help, you can count on me. Here, you go look for Winter, and once Sol lets me down, I'll come too. We are going to find that locket. I'm gonna make sure we find it, trust me." Felix said confidently. He struggled to lift his arm out of the hold of Sol, so instead of tilting his fedora, he made a thumbs up, which ended up looking like a thumbs sideways. Cursing his height, or lack thereof, Felix stopped squirming, and hoped Sol would let go. I mean, after what I did, I wouldn't let me go either... I kinda deserve it at this point. Felix thought to himself while rolling his eyes.

"You got it. You know where she could have gone? Her room? Anything?" he asked, rolling his shoulders in preparation of more running.

"She might have gone into her room, or maybe she was searching for Vile somewhere. Probably her dorm. I'm not sure, I was dumb and wasn't paying attention due to... rage." Felix said with shame laced throughout his voice for the last sentence. He honestly had no idea, but he hoped he was right when he assumed she would go to her room. Again, trying to make a thumbs up, Felix left Slade to his running.

Slade also gave a thumbs up as he ran backward for a few steps, then turning to run in earnest. He ran through the school on his way to the hallway containing his dorm, believing it possible to run into her along the way. I think I can remember... She was one of the first to check in on me earlier. Perhaps that means her room is nearby. Something's still not right about all this. Are there really people who can transform, trying to frame Vile? he thought. Upon making it to the hallway in question, he began calling out for the young Glaceon. "Winter! You around here!?"

Then, her heart nearly stopped as she heard the voice of the owner of the locket. Slade was coming. Winter started panicking. She had no idea what to do. Should she just straight up hand it to him, and wing it with the explanation, or...

Because Slade was her friend, she had to come forward, and give him the locket. She was always sort of a pushover, and a sweetheart. She was always honest, and would do nothing to hurt a friend. She walked out of her room to confront Slade. "Oh, h-hi Slade." She said, her hands (I'm just gonna stick with hands) behind her back.

"Hah. There you are," he panted in relief, catching is breath. "Been looking for ya. Um... I know you've been trying to help me with finding my- well, the locket. Thanks for that by the way... But somehow - call it my gut I guess - somehow I'm not sure if Vile is to blame." He relaxed marginally, scratching his hair with a cautious expression. "I'm not calling you a liar or some crap like that it's... (sigh) I don't know. Maybe you did see someone that looked like him but... (sigh) I'm not making a damn bit of sense am I?... Look, something screwy is going on and I don't think that it's right to get you or the others in the middle of it. But if you can keep an eye out for it or the creep that took it," he said, getting worked up just imagining the perpetrator. "I could just imagine that slimy jerk now..."

"Um...Slade? There's something I need to tell you." Winter said to him, sounding like something was up. "I think that, like Vile, someone is trying to set me up."

"What? What are you talking about?" Slade tilted his head. Though he didn't know her very well, he could tell that something was at least peculiar with the way she was acting. "You can tell me... whatever it is, I'm sure we'll think of something."

"When I was looking for something of mine a few minutes ago, I saw something shiny. Of course, I pulled it out of my bag, and it turned out to be your lock- (gasp)" She said, holding out her hands...that were supposed to be holding the locket. "Wh-What the-?!" She turned around to make sure she didn't just drop it. Sure enough, it wasn't there. At this point, she became frantic, almost as Slade had earlier that day. She looked back inside her room to make sure she didn't just set it down somewhere. Obviously, nothing out of the ordinary was seen. She turned back to Slade. "(sigh) Well...I did have your locket..."