• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

[CLOSED] Jey's digital emporium

Hello there if you have the time, can you make me a team shot the sprites would be:
Trainer: Blue (Black 2 and white 2 version)
Pokemon: ( All of them to be from white 2)
Charizard
Machamp
Porygon 2
Golduck
Scizor
Pidgeot
Thank you :)
Here we go!
bluebw2teamshot.png

Hi, I was hoping I could get a silver recolor of the HG/SS Scizor sprite, when you have the time

And here is snazzy silver scizor
silver%20scizor%20hgss.png

Hey I'm not sure you saw my edit on my last post, but can you please make me a Weavile chao? Thanks so much.
I indeed missed your edit, here you go!
59q8hC7.png

Kind of related note: Photobucket has become a really pain to use for hosting so until a find a better alternative I will be using my personal imgur account to host these, just a reminder to always save these on your PC and host them yourselves in case I have to move things around like this.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Psssst can I has a userbar again? :D

Text: "Are you a boy or a girl?"
Sprites to use:
252859_Maplestory_Male_Lyni_hat.png
252983_Maplestory_Female_Lyni.png

If you could have the background be like maple leaves or something like that I'll love you forever :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoe you don't mind, but I'm going to drop a hug request on you.
Can I get a team shot with the HGSS Private Investigator, and Umbreon, Greninja, and Absol (From whatever fits best)? If it fits on a circle base, something DARK related, like black, or dark gray?
Also, can I get a choas/chibi of Umbreon, Greninja and Absol?
Here's the HGSS PI sprite: (http://pokecharms.com/data/trainercardmaker/characters/official/hgss/51.png)

And, not something I'm going to request now, but how many sprites can you fit into a userbar, even with no text?

Hey I was hoping I could request a team sprite with just a trainer, and one pokemon? If so I would like the sprite for the blonde girl that you find on the Gen 6 category, like the one on my trainer card (check signature), and can she be with a shiny eevee? Thanks in advance.

Team shots are done. I will work on the chaos next. As for the user bar it really varies on the size of the sprites. The user bars are 350 pixels in width to give you an idea.
Hoe you don't mind, but I'm going to drop a hug request on you.
Can I get a team shot with the HGSS Private Investigator, and Umbreon, Greninja, and Absol (From whatever fits best)? If it fits on a circle base, something DARK related, like black, or dark gray?
Also, can I get a choas/chibi of Umbreon, Greninja and Absol?
Here's the HGSS PI sprite: (http://pokecharms.com/data/trainercardmaker/characters/official/hgss/51.png)

And, not something I'm going to request now, but how many sprites can you fit into a userbar, even with no text?
dXAtIna.png

Hey I was hoping I could request a team sprite with just a trainer, and one pokemon? If so I would like the sprite for the blonde girl that you find on the Gen 6 category, like the one on my trainer card (check signature), and can she be with a shiny eevee? Thanks in advance.
mFKfm1b.png

OMG Thanks!!!!!!!!! I love mine! Also, I just found out that you do bars (I wasn't paying attention to the rest of the things on the requests list) so umm, could you do a trainer bar with a shiny eevee that says MissPinkRebelle on it?

Last edited:
Hi do u mind if u could do me a Team Shot? like this:

Luckiiteam.png

Can the pokemon be:
Delcatty
Hydregeion
Arcanine
shiny Umbreon
Zorua
Archeops

Also could u make the sprite for my trainer? heres a shot from pkmn y:
WIN_20160126_000403 (2).JPG

Hello! How are you? I have a request... If you have time.

Could you maybe do an Espeon Chao? I think that the way you make those are so cute!

Also, if it's not to much trouble, could you make a user bar that says 'Shine your Light' with this as the background?
image.jpg

Hello! How are you? I have a request... If you have time.

Could you maybe do an Espeon Chao? I think that the way you make those are so cute!

Also, if it's not to much trouble, could you make a user bar that says 'Shine your Light' with this as the background?
View attachment 258761
Here is the chao
o563z0M.png
sleepy/meditating Espeon

Custom trainer is on it's way soon, it's taking a bit to work the outfit out.

Hi do u mind if u could do me a Team Shot? like this:

Luckiiteam.png

Can the pokemon be:
Delcatty
Hydregeion
Arcanine
shiny Umbreon
Zorua
Archeops

Also could u make the sprite for my trainer? heres a shot from pkmn y:
View attachment 258604

Here's the teamshot
BUiNbkS.png

And here are the standalone trainers, with a no hat variant.
sSIAgHb.png
09aNbJj.png

Hello, Your art is very nice and i saw your doing requests.
Could you make Rei Ryghts (I'll provide Picture) with her 6 Pokemon team?
Raichu (Warechu) Milotic (Arfoire) Wigglytuff (Abnes) Beheeyem (Anonydeath) Electivire (Mister Badd) and Zekrom (Copypaste)

Attachments

• Rei3.png
    Rei3.png
    120.7 KB · Views: 25
Hey there! I'm new here and was wondering if I could trainer sprite to mimic myself, here's a dumb image I tried to make using some website I found. I'd really want it based off the player trainer from Pokemon X if possible. My propic can be used as reference (I'm the one on the left).

Pokemon? Maybe: Cyndaquil, Gardevoir, Umbreon, and Pichu.

Thanks in advance!

PkmnTrainer_000.png

Hello, Your art is very nice and i saw your doing requests.
Could you make Rei Ryghts (I'll provide Picture) with her 6 Pokemon team?
Raichu (Warechu) Milotic (Arfoire) Wigglytuff (Abnes) Beheeyem (Anonydeath) Electivire (Mister Badd) and Zekrom (Copypaste)
69y9xsW.png

It took a long time to get that detailed outfit to look right in sprite form. The details dont show that well considering the small size but I think it looks pretty good.

I will be working on your request next @Sympai sorry about the delay.

69y9xsW.png

It took a long time to get that detailed outfit to look right in sprite form. The details dont show that well considering the small size but I think it looks pretty good.

I will be working on your request next @Sympai sorry about the delay.
Oh my goodness, this looks amazing. The sprite had great detail. Thank you so much!

Heyo. Can I have a team sprite of the attached trainer card, as well as a Chao of Sableye (Mega if possible.) Also if there's a chance I wonder if you wouldn't mind spriting a trainer for me? His description is: Tan skin, chin length black hair, white t-shirt, with an open plaid green and blue t-shirt on top. Long black baggy pants and brown boots (The pants go over the boots about until the bottom of the ankles), and the boots have purple laces. It's a boy.

Attachments

• Trainer Card.png
    Trainer Card.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 34
OFJUolg.png

Here's the teamshot. i have the trainer seperate if you want it.

SOEBTyW.png

I was fairly sure I had one done but I could not find it anywhere so here it is again in its fluffy glory!
@Jeydis Could I also have the trainer separate? Also, I'm not sure if you saw, but I asked for a chibi of a sableye, if you wouldn't mind. This is such an awesome teamshot. Thanks so much. Face is slightly derpy, but oh well.

Last edited:
Thanks! I was looking for it too, but I couldn't find one in this thread. I have a request again (I'm so stupid not to put them all in one comment) this time could you make a trainer sprite of my avatar in a team shot with a shiny eevee (in case you didn't know the shoes are the same color as the crown and they are high heels)

@Jeydis Could I also have the trainer separate? Also, I'm not sure if you saw, but I asked for a chibi of a sableye, if you wouldn't mind. This is such an awesome teamshot. Thanks so much. Face is slightly derpy, but oh well.
Here is the trainer on his own, with a redone face.
r0gHZCW.png

Here's a redone team shot with the new faced trainer:
78V2DkA.png

Thanks! I was looking for it too, but I couldn't find one in this thread. I have a request again (I'm so stupid not to put them all in one comment) this time could you make a trainer sprite of my avatar in a team shot with a shiny eevee (in case you didn't know the shoes are the same color as the crown and they are high heels)
Would you happen to have the link to the full art the avatar is from?