• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

[CLOSED] Jey's digital emporium

Bit of a pause in production. I blew my power source on my PC so I won't be able to complete these at the moment. I am expecting my replacement in the mail some time late this week though and should be back up pretty soon.

obey_jaidon

Formerly MLEevee
Um, so I see you do signatures and stuff, and I was wondering if you could do me one :)

So, I would like my trainer, (She's on Toxic Swamp's profile), with her pokemon.
Weavile
Metagross
Gigilath
Salamance
Gengar
And Eevee (my avatar)

I'd really appreciate it, and I understand if you can't, or, take your time, thanks! >w<

At long last my computer issues are fixed. Here is a request to get things started. The others are on their way,
can you do a shiny riolu boy with a shiny riolu, groudon, and heracross?
specialrioluteamshot.gif

213217_trainercard-Lelouch.png
I know you got a request already,but can i request a team shot?Use Red as the base.Make his hat blue(except for the white part),his pants black,his hair red,and that's pretty much it.Take as much time as you want.Thanks!
ganondope.png

Okaaaaaay... since you're so good at this stuff, could you do a team shot for me?

I'd like the trainer to be Red, but with both his eyes showing, so he's not creepy.

For the pokes, I'd like Venusaur (my main, so the closest to the trainer), Zapdos, Lapras, Raticate, Articuno, and Pidgeot. (This is actually the first team I ever beat any pokemon game with. Good old Leaf Green.)

Again, thanks SOOO much in advance!
curiousteamshot.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Whew, all done.

Can i have a userbar? a shiny riolu, and it says, May The aura Be With You
specialriolubar.png

Um, so I see you do signatures and stuff, and I was wondering if you could do me one :)

So, I would like my trainer, (She's on Toxic Swamp's profile), with her pokemon.
Weavile
Metagross
Gigilath
Salamance
Gengar
And Eevee (my avatar)

I'd really appreciate it, and I understand if you can't, or, take your time, thanks! >w<
MLEeveeteamshot.png

Recolored the eevee to match the one in your artwork. Hope it looks ok.
Can you put a Shiny Umbreon and it saying Shiny King
shinykingbar.png

Can You do this Ryley with Lucario a Shiny Umbreon a Garchomp a Pidgeot a Lapras and a Luxray
rileyteamshot.png

Hi can you do my team like this
rileyteamshot2.png

Could you make my character over Cynthia's Sprite with my full team of 6 - PKMN B&W style? (Gardevoir, Meganium, Zoroark, Arcanine, Milotic, and Suicune) Please and Thank you.

Attachments

• 026.png
    026.png
    183.2 KB · Views: 31

Aaronimations

Formerly Aaron the Fright
hi can i get a banner or i think that is what it is called with this picture saying "The Frost is Near and The Frost Wil Come"
if you cant fit that all just "The Frost Will Come"

do you mind if you can make me a userbar with my pokesona night the minncino saying Midnight Painter ?

Edit: Chatspeak is not allowed on Pokecharms. Next time I see this, it's a warning for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
can you make me a devil and angel froslass
Here you go:
angellass.png
demonlass.png

Hey long time. Can you make me a userbar that says "Cut the sweet talk, dude" with http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net.../Orochi.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141225170002 this on the userbar?

And another userbar that says "Baddinyan! Your messin with me nyaw!" with http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net...arunyan.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141201210419 this on the userbar? Thanks in advance.
cutit.png

baddinyan.png

Hello there if you have the time, can you make me a team shot the sprites would be:
Trainer: Blue (Black 2 and white 2 version)
Pokemon: ( All of them to be from white 2)
Charizard
Machamp
Porygon 2
Golduck
Scissors
Peugeot
Thank you :)

Hello there if you have the time, can you make me a team shot the sprites would be:
Charizard
Machamp
Porygon 2
Golduck
Scizor
Pidgeot

Charizard
Machamp
Porygon 2
Golduck
Scizor
Pidgeot