• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

[CLOSED] Jey's digital emporium

no.. I meant Viridian city gym leader Blue or "Gary Oak" :) his sprite from black and white 2
137.gif
that pose when he has his hand in his pocket tossing the pokeball..
:D
@Jeydis
Ah my bad, forgot he was in there for some reason.

So, you can pixalate?

Well, then, pixalate a legendary. Any legendary!
If you mean full on pixel art I don't really do it much at all.
View attachment 190826 Are you busy? If your not can you make my trainer sprite? Use Nathan fron B2/W2 as a base. My character has Blonde hair, and a Black hoodie over a white T-Shirt.) I'm am so sorry but I can't really give you a template to look at. Just do your best and I will be happy.Can you also make me a userbar With a Mega Gallade in it saying "The power is in my Blades!" if you could by Thursday or Friday that would be spectacular!(up top is a trainer sprite with clothes on. I want the same exact clothes on my character's sprite except the black parts are light blue and the yellow in the middle is black plz and thanks in advance)
I can look into it, we shall see on the deadline.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Just a heads up: I see you've recently done some rearrangement in your Photobucket, and this lead to some of the thumbnails in your first page post (and some user signatures, but that's their problem, not yours) breaking. You may want to fix that.

Keep up the good work, otherwise. ^^

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
dsngufipewjfwdp ARE THOSE PLUSLE AND MINUN CHAOS EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *fangirls happily*

If you has time, can do you a Pachirisu chao? Perchance both shiny and regular? 8D

Ok then just make the hair spikey similar to Nathan's.
Hmm another thing I noticed is the sprite you mentioned you wanted the clothes from is wearing a tie and has a sailor uniform actually (its this guy http://stuffpoint.com/len-kagamine/image/416418-len-kagamine-len.jpg) which is pretty far from what you described so I wanted to double check with you. Black hoodie over a white shirt? I guess like a jacket hoodie? Unzipped?

Sorry about all the questions, I can see you seem pretty attached to the sprite in your description and I want to do him justice.
dsngufipewjfwdp ARE THOSE PLUSLE AND MINUN CHAOS EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *fangirls happily*
If you has time, can do you a Pachirisu chao? Perchance both shiny and regular? 8D
pachirisuchao.png
pachirisuchaoshiny.png

For you, anything *shot for excess corniness*

View attachment 190826 Are you busy? If your not can you make my trainer sprite? Use Nathan fron B2/W2 as a base. My character has Blonde hair, and a Black hoodie over a white T-Shirt.) I'm am so sorry but I can't really give you a template to look at. Just do your best and I will be happy.Can you also make me a userbar With a Mega Gallade in it saying "The power is in my Blades!" if you could by Thursday or Friday that would be spectacular!(up top is a trainer sprite with clothes on. I want the same exact clothes on my character's sprite except the black parts are light blue and the yellow in the middle is black plz and thanks in advance)
blondiesprite.png

Here he is, sorry about the delays on this. Let me know if you want anything changed.

Um... Well can you add him holding a pokeball somehow and can you add a messenger bag like Nathan's sprite has? If not this is good but I would like the changes to it.

I know I have asked for one hard thing, but I have two more requests. Can I have a shiny Mega Gallade chao and a Shiny Bisharp chao? If you could That would be super duper awesome! I'm pretty sure this is my last req for a long time so that's it! :)

(By the way, I deleted the thank you comment to put in this one and I just wanna say thank you again for the sprite!)

Is it possible that you could do a Chao of my avatar? Y'know, just a Bulbasaur with a question mark.

Even if you can't, thankies in advance! This is my first request, and I've seen the amazing work you do! I know (if you do it) that it'll turn out great!

Is it possible that you could do a Chao of my avatar? Y'know, just a Bulbasaur with a question mark.

Even if you can't, thankies in advance! This is my first request, and I've seen the amazing work you do! I know (if you do it) that it'll turn out great!
Sorry about the huge delay on this, I kinda forgot about it :'|
curiousbulbasaurchao.png

The question mark is pretty tiny but its pretty to scale with the chao I find. Let me know if you would like anything changed.

a fnaf security guard shiny riolu.
Would you like that as a chao or as a full size sprite modification of Riolu?
I know I practically JUST got a request, so I'd like to ask how long we should wait between requests so as not to overflow you with stuff.
As long as the request is simple you can go ahead.
View attachment 206433 Could you do me a favor and sprite this?And for the trainer give him the Volkner animation.Take as much time as you need to.Thanks!
So a team shot? I also don't do animated sprites so keep that in mind.

213217_trainercard-Lelouch.png
I know you got a request already,but can i request a team shot?Use Red as the base.Make his hat blue(except for the white part),his pants black,his hair red,and that's pretty much it.Take as much time as you want.Thanks!

Attachments

• trainercard-Lelouch.png
    trainercard-Lelouch.png
    57.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Okaaaaaay... since you're so good at this stuff, could you do a team shot for me?

I'd like the trainer to be Red, but with both his eyes showing, so he's not creepy.

For the pokes, I'd like Venusaur (my main, so the closest to the trainer), Zapdos, Lapras, Raticate, Articuno, and Pidgeot. (This is actually the first team I ever beat any pokemon game with. Good old Leaf Green.)

Again, thanks SOOO much in advance!