• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

[CLOSED] Jey's digital emporium

Aaronimations

Formerly Aaron the Fright
That is a tricky one. I will look into it though.

Completed the team shot for what I have been naming Mega Absol Man.
megaabsolmanteam.png
thanks it is awesome
and if you can you don't have to but can you make a word banner thing with mega absol saying "a storm is coming"

Could I perhaps request a trainer sprite of my OC with this as base sprite? The colors I want are these:
Hair - dark brown (with green and blue highlight at the front if possible)
Hoodie - very light green with dark green pokeball design
Leggins/pants - black (with possibly blue pokeball design just below the hem of the hoodie)
Shoes - blue and green sneakers

Also a userbar with the above OC trainer and Greninja and "We are all stories in the end..." as text.

I hope I'm not requesting too much or outright impossibilities. :'|

Could I perhaps request a trainer sprite of my OC with this as base sprite? The colors I want are these:
Leggins/pants - black (with possibly blue pokeball design just below the hem of the hoodie)

Also a userbar with the above OC trainer and Greninja and "We are all stories in the end..." as text.

Working on this now, I was wondering for the hoody: could you give me an example of the pale green? I have a minty color going on but im not sure if its what you had in mind.

Yeah, mint or pale pastel green would be great! :)
Here you go, let me know if you want anything changed.
customtrainer1.png

Rio1ink

Formerly Derpy Lucario
Are you still doing this?...
... If so, then... could you please make a mega lucario Chao and a banner with a mega lucario on it, and the words: "The power of Aura"? Thanks in advanced! :D!...

Last edited:

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Chopin-sama.pngHey Jeydis~Could you make a team shot with this sprite~? It doesn't matter which style format the team's shot's in, whatever you think is best.
The Pokemon will be~ A shiny Umbreon, A Female/Male Meowsic (Whatever Gender fits you best~! If you are ok with using Smogon sprites, because Meowstic is 6th gen. Otherwise you could put a Slowking.), a Gardevoir, a Aegislash (if not then a Chatot), an Absol, and a Chandelure.Thanks~!

Rio1ink

Formerly Derpy Lucario
Are you closing anytime soon? Cuz, I'd like to request a full, teamshot of 6, but I'm still waiting for @AzureEdge(Take your time BTW) to sprite my trainer...

Last edited:

Rio1ink

Formerly Derpy Lucario
Sorry about that :( It was an outdated post. I STILL, would like you to make a chao, and a userbar(Words: “sH1Ny G0LD!”) but now... with this guy, as a chao, and in the userbar, please?:...
images

... And also, If you could... could you please, make me a team shot with this trainer sprite(Thanks! @AzureEdge! For the sprite! :D):...
184217_Derpy_Lucario.png

... And, with the Pokémons, Mega Lucario(Non-Shiny), Charizard(Shiny), Pidgeot(Shiny), Sharpedo(Non-Shiny), Breloom(Shiny), Eelektross(Non-Shiny)...
Thanks In Advanced! :D
... And sorry for asking for SO, many things :(...
EDIT: I'd also like a chibi of my Avatar...

Last edited by a moderator:

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Hey Jey, another request coming your way, so I hope you don't mind~
I'd like a trainer shot with this sprite, and this Rapidash recolor. I also made them transparent if that's fine by you~
I'd like the other Pokemon to be Mega Absol, Aggron, Cofagrigus,Gardevoir and Vivillon (If you could get a Polar or Marine sprite of Vivillon, it'd be greatly appreciated, otherwise you could put a Shiny Sceptile or a Mega Shiny Sceptile in instead?)
Thank you again~!

Yuan TOS2.PNGUnicorn.png

Hello again, I was wondering if you accept another request from the same user? If so than here is my request:
I would like a team shot and can I have the blonde version of the lady as the trainer, a Dratini, Chikorita, Eevee, shiny Jumpluff, Lilligant, and Jolteon? If not then that's okay. (I have no idea which Pokémon to choose, so I just looked at your examples for team shots and got inspired.)