• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

[CLOSED] Jey's digital emporium

Make a Leafeon cosplay! (Boy plz)
leafeoncosplayer.gif

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
(randomly dropping by for random critiques don't mind me)

Not bad, but there are some parts about it that look slightly iffy to me. Namely, I feel like some of the outlining can be darker so that there aren't odd gap-like things in the sprite. The clothing folds also look a bit strange, though that might just be me. Either way, nicely done work Jeydis ♥

(randomly dropping by for random critiques don't mind me)

Not bad, but there are some parts about it that look slightly iffy to me. Namely, I feel like some of the outlining can be darker so that there aren't odd gap-like things in the sprite. The clothing folds also look a bit strange, though that might just be me. Either way, nicely done work Jeydis ♥
The shading is mostly the default sprite shading with some filling since I got rid of the pattern on the fabric. It is not my favourite sprite, mostly because Leafeon's natural skin colour is so close to the sprites colour it looks kinda odd.

Gap things found, ill look into it tonight. Didnt notice them in PS.

Green Dragon

Formerly supertrainer300
Hi JeyJey, me again. Could you make me angel/devil Greninja? If you can, they'll probably go in my About Me. Sorry if I am requesting too much, but I really like your stuff.

Hi JeyJey, me again. Could you make me angel/devil Greninja? If you can, they'll probably go in my About Me. Sorry if I am requesting too much, but I really like your stuff.
Completed the Demon version. Angel is still in the works.
devilgreninja.png

Casually dropping in to ask for a userbar 8D

So yeah, can the text be "Magical Girl Trio Member" with the first three sprites here on it? (If you want to include the red Teapot you can I guess)
Here is the magical girl bar.
magicalgirlbar.png

Can you make me a gliscor cosplay character and a gliscor chao.

if you need a charatcer for the cosplayer her you go

Attachments

• 91.png
    91.png
    843 bytes · Views: 58
Hey Jeydis! Another userbar request this time round. Also, I've scrolled through your recent works since I last visited the thread, and I have to say, you're works are looking great!

Anyways, could I get a userbar with Falco's Smash Bros. artwork please? The phrase would be 'Piece of cake!'.
Thanks again, mate.

Here are the requests for today:
Here's the angel Greninja
grenangel.png

And the Gliscor buddies.
gliscorcosplayer.png
gliscorchao.gif

(I swear that's a boy, just kept the hair long.)
And finally the Falco userbar.
falcobar.gif

Last edited: