• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

[CLOSED] Jey's digital emporium

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED

Greetings ladies, gents and everything in between. I am opening up the old spriting thread once more! Now keep in mind I am way out of practice and do have a full time job soooo I may not be super duper fast. But I promise to do my best to suit your needs.

Here are some of my old works to give you an idea of what you can request. Please stick to these types of requests for now, id rather practice with what I know.

The ever popular team shots. Please provide your choice of trainer sprite and feel free to suggest any Pokemon sprite if you have preferred ones. (Typically if its a full 6 'mon team I will go for the spread out style.)
winterteamshotteamshot.png
Luckiiteam.png
louieforestteamshot.png
Jeydisteam.png

Chaos/chibis, the lil buddies are back! Keep in mind that these are free to use in any of your signature spaces so even though you request a specific 'mon other people are permitted to use them (this is so I don't have to make 30 eevee chaos for example). Exception to this would be if you request an OC of yours in chao/chibi form, of course that would be unique to you.
snorlaxchao.png
leavannychao.png
mlucariochao.png
gliscorchao.gif
enteichao.png
leafeonchao_1.png
latiaschao_1.png
stunkychao.gif

Angels and Demons, these are drastic recolors with added elements to match to pokemon to its new "class". I leave it up to myself to come up with these added splices/elements but if you have suggestions, let me know.
grenangel.png
devilgreninja.png
angeldrapion.png
demonicdrapion.png
angelghastly.png

Fusions, these always get tricky, I may refuse some if I really cannot get it to look the way I want. To go along with fusions I am also looking into making retypes of pokemon. Examples pending.
kingdragonite.png
dialgarayquaza.png
salaape.png
scizorgallade.png
azelfmewtwo.png

Cosplayers, similar to fusions I may refuse requests if they are particularly not doable. please select a trainer sprite to use as a base.
gowlithecosplayer.png
dialgacosplayer-1.png
tropiuscosplayer.png
femalepoochyenacosplayer.png
mismagiuscosplayer.png
umbreoncosplayerfcopy.png
Stantlercosplayercopy.png
porygoncosplayercopy.png
arcaninecosplayer.png

Userbars are back! Classy and not too bulky for your signature area these are great statement makers. (Please provide the text that you would like as well as the subjects.)
Phantasmaabsol.png

aerouserbar.png

And that should do it for now. Of course I can always do simple recolors and edits if you let me know. Now request away!

Last edited:
Seeing as these are really good and no one seems to have requested anything, I'll request provided it's not too much trouble, a Zigzagoon cosplayer using Nate as the base ^^;

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Ahhh I completely missed you reopening this! I miss the little chao buddies, those were my favorite things back in the day~ When you say OCs, do you mean Pokemon only or do people/other creatures also count?

Seeing as these are really good and no one seems to have requested anything, I'll request provided it's not too much trouble, a Zigzagoon cosplayer using Nate as the base ^^;
Working on it through out the day today.

Ahhh I completely missed you reopening this! I miss the little chao buddies, those were my favorite things back in the day~ When you say OCs, do you mean Pokemon only or do people/other creatures also count?
Feel free to request other creatures and I will do my best to accommodate. If they have sprite art that always helps but I will do my best since its chaos it shouldn't be too hard.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Then I'll be requesting a Kyubey chao from Madoka, if it's not too much trouble ^^; I made a sprite of him myself if that helps? I can't find official sprite stuff for him, though.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Both sprites are really well done! The Zigzagoon player is awesome, and the CHAO AHHHH SO CUTE~

Danke for your hard work! ♥

Awesome job, Jeydis. While it isn't the base I wanted, the base you've chosen looks really good with this cosplay so I'm happy with it. Thank you for your hard work :)

Can you make me a sprite with Daniel (My RP character) and a Togekiss, using Silver from HG/SS as a base?

Daniel has green eyes, brown hair, a red jacket, and shorts.

I would have to make one, so excuse me if it takes a bit...

P.S. I apologize, I didn't realize the resources it took to make these. I'm such a blind idiot.

@Luxray901 The XY sprites in B2W2 style are actually made by the Smogon community, and are originally from the Smogon Sprite Generator. Just a heads up.

Anyways, I love your sprites. Could I maybe please make a request? If so, could I get a shiny Stunky chao? Thanks :)

May I request for a team shot? If so, could you add a Vaporeon, Sceptile and a shiny Keckleon?
Oh, and before you do it, I really like that sprite of the girl in the blue dress and a blue hat, so could you put her as the trainer? If not, then the female protagonist from B/W.
Thanks in advance!

Could you please do a Torchic chao for me? :)
Here is Torchic.
torchicchao.png

Can I request for a Chao Charizard?
Would you be ok with using the one from the main topic or would you like a particular look to it?
May I request for a team shot? If so, could you add a Vaporeon, Sceptile and a shiny Keckleon?
Oh, and before you do it, I really like that sprite of the girl in the blue dress and a blue hat, so could you put her as the trainer? If not, then the female protagonist from B/W.
Thanks in advance!
Ill work on the team shot tomorrow, I applaud your choice of Shiny :D

Thanks in advance!
Here is your request.
trainershotvap.gif

The girl is actually a blond version of the lady sprite so no issues using it :D