• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

It's LURKING HORROR TIEMS AGAIN!

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
CharmsHalloween.jpg

Oh that is awesome Stel. Along with all the sweets I'm nomming on, you've made my Halloween. =D And yes, I can see Darkrai lurking in the left of the picture XD

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Actually it's a fusion of Pikachu and Bayleef, a critter I created around March 2008 as a prospective mascot to 'charms. It didn't really catch on, but I felt like shoving the little bastard into the pic as well XD.

... and stuck vampire fangs on it. For the lulz.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Awesome. Really awesome picture, and nicely colored. Great atmosphere ^_^

That mascot critter is as cute as ever. I loved it, so I wish it had caught on more XD

The Raichu is complete

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Stel that is stupendous! If Spinarak, Mismagus, Murkrow, and Crobat weren't eerie enough, you just had to add an executioner mask to Raichu. :o

And how dare I not give honorable mention to the master of terror Darkrai and our very own fallen mascot.

Executioner Raichu scares the hell out of me and Murkrow looks like it's staring me down with that red eye it has.

I must say it's pretty awesome though, good job!

Dear Stel,

that is totally awesome. You're incredible at getting nearly any kind of atmosphere into a drawing. I have never seen scarier Pogeyman.

Plus, Executioner Raichu is win.

Wow... this is such a cool picture! This shows how even non-scary pokemon (such as Raichu and Leafeon) can be made scary by a really great artist! (in this case, Stel)