• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XY/ORAS [Closed] In need of stuff (Whoa wait Shiny has game?!)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
@BlackoutSLM the Shroomish does have HA, the Spheal doesn't ^^; As for what I want...

Krabby, Throh , Bidoof , Rhyhorn , Litleo , Hawlucha , Cacnea, Gollett and Farfetch'd work~ (basically everything you listed but Foongus) I'm not really a shiny collector, but I'm not really willing to part with any of my current shinies either, so yeah. That's 9 Pokemon for 9, right?

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Ah, yes please! Could you have one of the Pokemon hold it? XD I already have an HA Foongus so yeah ^^; also breeding might take a while to finish, so would you be available, say, Thursday or Friday to trade?

I can only trade from 19 p.m. to 22 p.m. (my country´s time)
since i have to go to a friend´s house to use wi-fi.
Can you trade from 14 p.m. (USA time)?
I already know your friend code but what name do I have to register? Mine is Blackout.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Ermmm pretty sure any name is fine as long as I register you as well (and I just did~) but if it helps, I'm Lyni~ and see you at 14pm then ;D

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
@BlackoutSLM (and everyone else) I updated my first post to include Pokemon in special Pokeballs! If you want to check that out, please do so~ Most of the Pokemon on the list are in Dream Balls, but not all are.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
@BlackoutSLM I noticed that you also requested for some Pokemon from my starters giveaway, so I'll be sending those Pokemon your way during the trade as well. Don't worry, you don't need to give anything back for those, any junk 'mon will do ^^

Okay, thanks a lot!
I'm sorry but I can only trade in an hour or so,since I just left work and still gotta pick
my 3ds from a friend's house... I hope that's not an issue.
As last time, just be connected to wi-fi and I'll shout out when ready.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
@GeneralBug I already have all Vivillon patterns, sorry! However, I can trade you the Vivillon if you have anything else you want to offer: Johto-exclusive Pokeballs females, Dream Ball females, competitive-breeding rejects, etc. I'm not picky, especially when it comes to a Vivillon trade ^^