• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Ikora Region DISCUSSION

So if you're in my Ikora Region RP, this is where we can all ask questions about the plot, your teams, or just questions in general. THIS IS NOT A BOARD WHERE YOU ASK IF YOU CAN JOIN. YOU MAY DO THAT PRIVATELY, THIS IS FOR CURRENT RP-ERS.

Oh and before you ask the gym leaders, are not on my main profile. They are all on an alternate account known as Xato. And you may ask what badges they give/other gym leader info like levels and the TM they give at the end.

So go ahead ask what you want.

Actually, hold up. Let me copy and paste them to this discussion. That is, once I write them all down. So it might take a while, sorry.

Here are all the Gym Leaders:

Leader: Cole
Type: Ground
Badge: Soil Badge
TM: Dig
Pokemon: Lv. 12 Sandshrew, Lv. 14 Diglett

Leader: Flora
Type: Grass
Badge: Petal Badge
TM: Giga Drain
Pokemon: Lv. 15 Cherrim, Lv. 18 Roserade

Leader: Molt
Type: Fire
Badge: Lava Badge
TM: Incinerate
Pokemon: Lv. 20 Numel, Lv. 23 Magcargo

Leader: Maria
Type: Water
Badge: Wave
TM: Scald
Pokemon: Lv. 24 Seel, Lv. 26 Lapras, Lv. 28 Milotic

Leader: Hayes
Type: Ghost
Badge: Fog Badge
TM: Shadow Ball
Pokemon: Lv. 30 Haunter, Lv. 31 Dusclops, Lv. 34 Gengar, Lv. 35 Dusknoir

Leader: Wyndall
Type: Flying
Badge: Wind Badge
TM: Aerial Ace
Pokemon: Lv. 38 Pidgeotto, Lv. 39 Swellow, Lv. 41 Pidgeot, Lv. 45 Staraptor

Leader: Deimos
Type: Psychic
Badge: Mind Badge
TM: Psycho Cut
Pokemon: Lv. 45 Meowstic M, Lv. 45 Meowstic F, Lv. 47 Slowking, Lv. 49 Alakazam

Leader: Liz
Type: Ice
Badge: Blizzard Badge
TM: Blizzard
Pokemon: Lv. 51 Abomasnow, Lv. 52 Beartic, Lv. 54 Mamoswine, Lv. 58 Froslass

Elite Four:

Name: Axel
Type: Steel
Pokemon: Lv. 61 Skarmory, Lv. 62 Bisharp, Lv. 62 Bastiodon, Lv. 64 Aegislash

Name: Venn
Type: Poison
Pokemon: Lv. 62 Arbok, Lv. 64 Scolipede, Lv. 64 Nidoking, Lv. 66 Drapion

Name: Alaina
Type: Normal
Pokemon: Lv. 67 Lickylicky, Lv. 68 Linoone, Lv. 69 Chansey, Lv. 71 Lopunny

Name: Faith
Type: Fairy
Pokemon: Lv. 71 Aromatisse, Lv. 73 Wigglytuff, Lv. 74 Sylveon, Lv. 77 Florges

Last edited:
Also, can the fossil lab be in a different city? See, as of right now I already obtained my two fossils, but if I revive them Willowdale, I will have five of my six pokemon already. That seems a bit much for only just starting the journey, doesn't it?

Yes there is, you see the levels get progressively larger for only the first time and it's sort of like x and y but the Elite Four is not going to be nearly as easy. And, if you like the idea we can make the Fossil Lab shut down or locked up for a long while.

So for the sake of my health I have to relocate irl to a center where I probably won't have access to internet :/ I don't want to go into detail worrying anyone about hows or whats, but that means I won't be able to get on this site like at all for a couple of months. I really, really don't want to, but I've got to leave this rp at least until then (if it's even still going)

Either way, it's been great guys! We can say that Hester had to move on, or a family member came to take her back, but Peavey, Cecul, and Flint can still stay with the group if you'll have them. I wish you all the best! :) It really has been fantastic

I hate to make it seem like I'm taking advantage of the situation, but I don't suppose we could take matters into our own hands and whip up a similar region-adventure rp?

Sadly, I forgot my character's form, so I will most likely be starting from scratch. But honestly, I'm excited for it, and I think it will be a lot of fun.