• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

If you were reborn as a Pokemon, who'd you be?

Jhan Garc

Formerly AkenabeShiro
Well I don't know which one I would be....
in Pokémon MD I always ended up with Riolu....my other choices would be Zorua or the Swampert from Moemon emerald (yes, I play "lolimon")

In all honesty I would want to come back as a Magikarp. My scales would disable anything from eating me or really hurting me unless they are grass or electric types. It would be hard work, but it would pay off well for a trainer to catch me because I can learn water, dragon, and Ice moves without having the weaknesses of ice or dragon types. This would make up for my double weakness to electric Pokemon.

There is also the matter of the Intimidate ability, this would be quite handy to most starting trainers. I hope my reasoning isn't too boring.

It's hard to say with my personality, but since I'm usually cool and calm I think I'd be a water, grass, or ground- I love Mudkipz + evos...but when I get in a bad mood I can get fiery and looking for a fight- like Torchic+evos. The 1st PKMN game I owned was Ruby so i favor 3rd Gen. Maybe im like a dragon: cool at first but scary when i get angry. Flying? i love lookin to the skies!

Oooh. This is a hard one. Okay, let's not just rush into favorite Pokemon straight away. Think...
Okay.

Riolu - I know this might be cliche (BECAUSE EVERYONE LOVES LUCARIO! -_-) but, this guy is pretty cool. He describes me alot. And, Lucario is lonely, and senses others's feelings through their aura. I am lonely (life issues, quite a bit of 'em), and I can tell how other people are feeling.
Oh, and in MD I'm a Riolu ._. if that means anything.
Oh, and my favorite gen is gen 4.
Oh, and Lucario is like, my best Pokemon that's not my starter.

Or a Vulpix, they're cool.

But...
Now that I think about it, I would be a Psyduck. I'm clumsy, smart (Which represents Golduck very well), my nickname is Sy, my favorite color is blue (shiny form is blue) and, as a bonus. My hair always sticks up like Psyduck.
And, no, that does not mean I only have three tufts of hair on my head.

Even though I love Xatu, I think it's life wouldn't be my strong suit (Staring at the sun 24/7), so I would say Delphox. I've just always wanted to a mage of sorts.

I'd be Shaymin because at first I am really shy and timid, like Shaymin is in it's Land form. But after a once I get to know you I love to have fun and talk a lot, kind of like Shaymin in it's Sky Form. Plus I adore Shaymin, it's my forth Favourite Pokemon (after Virizion, Snivy and Aggron) :D

AbsolTamer

Formerly Treinor Callahan
I would want to be either a Sceptile or an Absol. Sceptile is the guardian of forests and Absol can foresee inevitable disaster. I love forests and would proudly take up Sceptile's responsibility of keeping them and their inhabitants safe. I would also enjoy Absol's power to keep civilizations safe by warning citizens of future catastrophe.

Ekans have no arms, Gastly's jostled by the slightest breeze, Seviper's whole hate-relationship with Zangoose seems draining and stressful, Venipede lives in too forest-y places, Koffing lives in too urban-y places, nobody'd like me if I was Trubbish or Zubat, too many people would like me if I was Bulbasaur or Croagunk, most of the Bug/Poison-types are terrible, Goomy's not even a Poison-type, if I was a Nidoran people would put me next to another one of the opposite gender and be all 'NOW KISS'... this is harder than I thought it'd be.

I suppose I could pull off Grimer. They're cute enough to be sort of appealing, easier to raise than an exploding Koffing, less literal trash than Trubbish, and hygeine wouldn't be much of an issue. I could squeeze through tiny cracks and lockholes and the like no problem.

A Shiny Gallade or a normal Mightyena.Gallade because it's my favorite Pokemon, and Mightyena because the design is really awesome.Give us Mega Mightyena already! >_<

Umbreon. Yes I know my name my profile picture basicly says, "oh wow this guys is obsessed with Umbreon, :p" but in reality I just like the style of the pokemon.

I Would Be An Umbreon Because It Is My Favorite Eeveelution And My Favorite Pokemon.
Umbreon GIF.gif

Maybe a Skitty or an Eevee. Probably a Cyndaquil cuz it's one of my faves and its evolutions are badass. Plus it's a fire type and fire's my favorite type. Aaaaand it's my fave starter.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 56
Eevee so i could evolve to be either Umbreon,Leafeon,Glaceon or Vaporeon,my second choice would be zorua or azurill,maybe krabby.Personality wise i'd probably be some sort of electric,flying or fire type,or maybe bunnery.