• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

I want to share my art with the world!

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
As mentioned in the news thread, we'd love it if you guys could give us permission to share some of your work from the Creative Corner on our social accounts.

If you'd like us to be able to share your work, and a link back to it on the Creative Corner, on our Facebook and Twitter accounts, please drop a link to it into this topic. We'll ocassionally check through and find something we really love to post and share with the world.

Alternatively, if you want to just directly give us permission to share your work whenever you post it to the Corner, add the tag Pokecharms-Social to your post on the Creative Corner. We will assume that any work with this tag will be safe for posting to our social media accounts.

Please only use this topic for posting links to the Corner content. Direct any comments towards those pages themselves. Anything else will be deleted as off topic.

Thanks guys! And remember to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to see what we share from others on the site as well as our own content! If you like what you see, please make sure to like and retweet/share, so others can enjoy it too!

Last edited:
Instagram, artstation and Reddit. Artstation is purely for portfolio pieces, I don't really engage with that community. Instagram is for everything, sketches , Wips and finished pieces. I only just recently started on Reddit and I've gotten a bigger response here than anywhere else.