• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

How to get a sprite in my sig?

Green Dragon

Formerly supertrainer300
:@I wanted a sprite of Greninja in my signature, but I'm bad at all this "Upload image" stuff. I tried copy and paste, but my Safari didn't like it and decided to crash. Help?

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
You can't upload files directly to your signature, so use a service like Imgur, then use the forum/BB Code embed code they give you afterwards and paste that into your signature.

Green Dragon

Formerly supertrainer300
Ehm. . . This is what I meant. Could this (please?) be less technical jargon and a little more step by step? Sorry if this is inconvenient.

I brought pictures. First, pull up imgur.

step1_zps1ed311a6.png

Click that.

step2_zps37bab0b6.png

Your pick of which to choose. In this case, I went with "Browse Your Computer".

step3_zps5078d0f4.png

This is assuming you've saved the image you want to your computer. Locate the image, as detailed by 1, then either double click it or press "Open", as seen by 2.

step4_zps7e9882bc.png

Make sure it shows the photo is selected, as I have underlined, then click "Upload Photo".

step5_zps3eccaab4.png

Right-click the designated link and hit "Copy". Now just go into your Signature and paste it with either right-clicking and hitting "Paste" or press Ctrl+V.