• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hoenn Retold

"This be me battle armor, a gift from me lord and uncle before departure to this land. I hath come for battles, and this gift protect ye from all manners of harm." He said, taking the time to polish his armor's gauntlets and feed Ponyta.
(You guys do realize that Sir Elan is riding on Ponyta's back, right?)

"What might you be doing here, my comrade?" Sir Elan said. "Oh, yon allies have not met. Friends, this be Sir Blaise the Spicy. I know him as a friend from Garlon."

"And I was supposed to meet my siblings there 2 hours ago" they heard a sound from blasie's sleeve "do you want something to eat, gem? Oh, this is gem, my dratini." can i ocampan you?" he beacons to his combustken "come inferno"

Last edited:
@ everyone Sobi snapped back to reality having dazed off at some point during the conversation. He had even autopiloted grabbing the Potions from this Sir E. He mused at the spulking and came back to reality noticing the party's conversation was moving away from him and towards Oldale. Gladiator was tapping his shoulder impatiently wanting to go with the others licking his eyeballs in excitement.

"Okay okay," he responded to the starter. "Off we go then." He caught up with the group who now had a few more additions and were all marveling at the fire horse. Sobi scoffed wondering internally where everyone was coming from before waiting for a chance to join in the conversation.

(( sorry guys I was crazy with work ))

several hours later, the group sat down to eat "i wonder how my siblings are going? oh, and elan, flimarion city has been destroyed." Gem was whimpering "take heart Gem, you'll see the others soon" he nibbled on a berry.

(OOC this is a hint at his backstory, tell you all real soon)

"yes, but my parents were caught, and the city was pretty much destroyed. me and my sisters, we ran like the wind of lugia was behind us and escaped and arranged a meeting here, but tonight is the eve of the meeting"
inferno was tugging his sleeve. he looked at the town and said "crud, team magma has infiltrated the city."

Copper listens carefully at the sounds of people talking. It sounds like one girl and four boys with one of them talking like a knight. Beside her is her partner Ace a small mudkip.
"Do you think we should go over and introduce ourself Ace?" Copper asks her Mudkip friend with a nervous voice.
Copper tugs slightly on one of her light brown pigtails, a habit of the rather nervous young girl.
Ace looks up at her and let's out a, "kip!"
"Alright then," Copper says.
"H-hi?" Copper greets silently as she followed by ace step out of the bushes.

"I'm Copper and this is my trusty partner and best friend Ace," Copper replies picking up her Mudkip who lets out a happy cry of delight.
The small girl looks around at the group. Her light brown hair is kept out her emerald green eyes by pigtails and covering her petite form is over all shorts with a white shirt underneath, legging in various shades of browns and brown hiker boots.
"Are you all starting on your pokemon journeys?" Copper questions as Ace crawls on to her head. "Cause I just started mine and I don't know a lot about pokemon, gyms, or any of that."
This is the longest Copper has ever talked with or to anyone other than her mother, and seeing as they all got pokemon they can't be that bad. Right?

"Watch it!" The Raven haired teen cried as he stumbled over a root. He had taken a boat to Hoenn from Olivine on Professer Elm's wishes. Apparently Professer Birch had some rare eggs, and Elm got all excited and pushed Gold off into this reigon. His Ambipom carried two eggs, there was one in his backpack, and one in his arms.

At first, the smell of the Reigon bothered him. It just wasn't what he was used to. So for the first 15-20 minutes in Hoenn, he was sick in Birch's lab, over the smell of sea breeze.

He stepped carefully around roots and rocks, not wanted to trip.

"They should've named this town Bigroot."

He didn't know how long he'd be in Hoenn either. Elm had asked that he'd stay there until all the eggs hatched. He just asked that he'd bring back a piece of eggshell from each egg.

Last edited:
Detsu walked in the lab with a huge smile on his face. He quickly hurried to birch with a Marshtomp at his side and a Mudkip in his arms. "I dont know how it happened but Jet had an egg! and it hatched!" he said is Dark red eyes wide open with joy. "I brought the egg she came out of if you need to examine it." The proffesor was astonished. "REALLY?! That makes the fifth one this month! what are you doing to these pokemon?!" Detsu grinned from ear to ear before he noticed Gold. "Hey what brings you all the way to Hoenn?"

"Old man... Elm..." He muttered in response, unaware of who asked the question. Stepping over another root, and back into the clearing by the lab.

"I don't think I'm quite ready for hopping around with all those eggs. I'm still queasy." He confessed to Birch

He looked up from the ground, and saw a guy around his age.

"Oh my Arceus! Detsu, it's been a while!" he put down the eggs on some shelves, going back over to his Hoennian friend.

Karley having 6 gym bages and a lover of the hoenn is pumped up! Her Mudkip Tristan is excited for the next gym to. "ok Tristan how ya doing?!" "MUDKIP!" her over show off torchick Ginji comes out of her pokeball. "Torchick tor!" Then next her treecko lace. "Tree!" "Guys!" her Kairla Grace is already out "Kirl..."