• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Hoenn, a region under tyranny.

Norman's Kangaskhan, Mega or no?

• No Mega please, parental bond is too stronk.

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Yes Mega please, it isn't even a challenge otherwise.

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
Cerzi would be on board for forest crashing, so long as she doesn't die in a ditch somewhere on her way there :'| I don't think I've ever been so rough on an rp character in my life

Cerzi would be on board for forest crashing, so long as she doesn't die in a ditch somewhere on her way there :'| I don't think I've ever been so rough on an rp character in my life

I've been way rougher on a couple of mine... (Poor fellas...) Seriously thought they were going to die particularly horrible deaths. Not Pokémon RPs though.

Isn't Cerzi pretty far off still? Unless you take the forests just outside southern Mauville and head west. We might meet halfway. Unless we all die too, of course.

Last edited:
Hmm, I guess she does have some options. I initially planned on having her wade through route 103 to Oldale, although that does put her in a rough spot for finding the rest of the group. Given that you guys are probably going to be on the move, she can probably trek through Verdanturf to Rustboro instead, although having Cerzi clean up her team in 103 could be an enjoyable scene to write

Hmm, I guess she does have some options. I initially planned on having her wade through route 103 to Oldale, although that does put her in a rough spot for finding the rest of the group. Given that you guys are probably going to be on the move, she can probably trek through Verdanturf to Rustboro instead, although having Cerzi clean up her team in 103 could be an enjoyable scene to write

Either way will be a fun read. ^^ Probably more action along the routes just due to more traffic. We'll probably be hiding in the Trackless Forest next to Petalburg Woods for an unknown amount of time until we figure out what's going on.

@Toby Rosery Pm me with a quick bio and outline of your character if you are serious about joining.

Alright, let's dooooo this.

A big fat Plot Snorlax needs our help moving from the beginning to the end.

Use Tickle!

It's super effective!

All kidding aside, guys and gals, please delete previous posts so we don't run out of room. Remove all bios that I have copied into the main post, this way we won't have too much clutter. Feel free to leave the banter in place, it's always a pleasure to read what you guys say to each other.

Rex

Resident Furry
Will you be updating bios with new information on our characters as it is revealed, then? I can't speak for everyone, but I intentionally left by bio vague with the intention that I'd be coming back to it as necessary.

Up to you guys, I was gonna have a T.E. squadron bump into you guys, but if you do decide to meet up, then Rex and I can work on an encounter with Roxanne.

Up to you guys, I was gonna have a T.E. squadron bump into you guys, but if you do decide to meet up, then Rex and I can work on an encounter with Roxanne.

That actually sounds good to me. I agree with Astral, it will give our characters a better understanding of the world they're currently in, so they don't just waltz into town with their pokemon.

Woah! Congrats for real! By all means take your time for the babby, and I wish you the best that everything goes smoothly.

Also, as for why I haven't posted in a few days, I haven't quite felt like myself writing-wise as of late, but rest assured, Cerzi's misadventures will continue either later tonight or tomorrow.

All is well with me. I think we're all still waiting for Sapere, right? Maybe we should just start a good conversation between our characters while waiting. I really don't want this RP to die either.