• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Here Comes Arceus!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Once again a new mythical Pokémon is now available as part of the Pokémon 20th Anniversary celebration. For the month of August the god goat Arceus is up for grabs. If you'd like to add this Arceus to your collection you'll need to venture outside of your home and obtain a download code from a gaming retail store.

As usual, the store giving out the codes varies depending on which country you live in:
  • United States - Gamestop
  • Canada - EBGames
  • United Kingdom - GAME
  • Australia and New Zealand - EBGames
Like with all of the previous monthly mythical Pokémon distributions, you can use your code within the Mystery Gift menu to download Arceus onto a copy of Pokémon X, Pokémon Y, Pokémon Omega Ruby, or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire. The codes will be available from August 1st to August 24th (while supplies last) and can be redeemed until November 30th, 2016. Get yours while you can!

Finally, here are the stats for this month's Arceus:

Arceus - Anime Style.png

Name: Arceus
Nature: Random
Level: 100
Ability: Multitype
Held Item: None
Moves: Judgement, Recover, Hyper Beam, Perish Song​

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
So goat, many bleating, very god, wow.
im really want him but i dont have no idea how to do this but its okay im really happy about this :angel:
You have to go to one of the shops listed in the article, and ask them for a code – they'll print one out for you and give it to you, and you can redeem it in your game to get the Arceus from a person in any Pokémon Center. :)

So goat, many bleating, very god, wow.
You have to go to one of the shops listed in the article, and ask them for a code – they'll print one out for you and give it to you, and you can redeem it in your game to get the Arceus from a person in any Pokémon Center. :)
okay i gonna trie thanks

Ugh, I hate code giveaways. Not because of having to leave my house but because they are always out of codes where I live :(