• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Here Comes Arceus! (In America)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
ArceusPlat.png
Who would've thought Nintendo Power magazine would be the original source for some notable Pokémon news? I certainly didn't XP

But this time it is, and thanks go to Bulbanews for pointing me towards the info. It seems Arceus is going to be distributed at Toys "R" Us stores across the United States and Puerto Rico next month, from November 7th through to the 15th. Whether you bring Platinum, Diamond, or Pearl — they're all good for this giveaway, but if traded to Platinum or HeartGold/SoulSilver this Arceus should go the extra distance (unlock new story bits in Platinum, and a new little area/choice of a Level 1 Palkia, Dialga, or Giratina in HG/SS — so be sure to hold onto it).

So, if you live in those areas and have access to a Toys "R" Us, don't miss out on grabbing your Arceus — and hopefully other ways to obtain the beastie will be revealed sooner than later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well finally they release the final pokemon in the series, so far, to the fans. Finding that out in a Nintendo Power Magazine, must have been a real shock. I'm wondering when Arceus will be released in other countries.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Well finally they release the final pokemon in the series, so far, to the fans. Finding that out in a Nintendo Power Magazine, must have been a real shock. I'm wondering when Arceus will be released in other countries.

Actually, Arceus itself was revealed on Pokemon.com some time ago. This announcement was just concerning the distribution of Arceus to the Pokemon games. Considering that Nintendo Power always seems to be behind the game verses ahead of it, I find it a bit lolz that it revealed the news even before Pokemon.com published it.

But eh. Stranger things have happened, and Nintendo Power can be good to Pokemon fans sometimes ^^

Yes! Yesity-yes! *dances* I can finally put those plates to good use. Thank you for the heads-up, Link. I'll get to a Toys-R-Us, hopefully.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Just a note, this Arceus is the exact same one distributed in Japan earlier this year (as verified by Pokemon.com's latest update).

Arceus Details
Level Obtained: 100
Ribbon: Classic Ribbon
PokeBall: Cherish Ball
Held Item: Rowap Berry
Known Attacks: Judgment, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Shadow Force

Pokemon.com even included the picture of Arceus and Cynthia in HG/SS. I'm interested to see what the ruins will be named in English...

yes, this is it! the HG/SS event arceus. i've missed so many nintendo events, this will actually be my first one. lucky for me i live in the US, so i can get this tomorrow.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Don't forget that this giveaway is now underway! :D

And, thanks to someone AWESOME (he knows who he is x3) I now finally have an Arceus to call my own. It's very

The Arceus is really cool! I got one yesterday. it was timid natured and it knows Judgement, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, and Shadow Force. the stats are ok, but unfortunately it can't be ev trained cause it's at lv 100. I'm excited to use it when I get HeartGold or SoulSilver ;D