• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

HeartGold & SoulSilver Australian Release Confirmed

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Ho-ohbacksprite.png
After a bit of a wait, Nintendo of Australia has finally confirmed the release date for Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver in Australia and New Zealand. The slated date is March 25th, 2010 (a single day before the Europe release). Once again the games will indeed be packaged with the Pokéwalker device, but no mention of a pre-order deal has been made at this time.

March is sure to be a good month for Pokémon fans =)

Last edited by a moderator:

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
I like that you went to enough effort to mirror this post with the other one that you downloaded the Ho-oh backsprite, flipped it and then uploaded it purely to put it on the opposite side here.

Also, what's with Australia constantly getting things just shortly before us these days? Is it not enough they live in the future as it is anyways?

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I like that you went to enough effort to mirror this post with the other one that you downloaded the Ho-oh backsprite, flipped it and then uploaded it purely to put it on the opposite side here.

Hahah. I was wondering if anyone would notice XD

Oh really? We're getting it before Europe? Now that is amusing. It's good to know a date, because I thought we'd be getting it waay after everyone else.