• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Happy Charms Day!

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
latest
Today, like in years gone by, we're celebrating Pokécharms's official birthday. We're 13 this year! Since we launched in 2003, we've been a home for creative Pokémon fans around the world, but originally, we trace our roots to Northern Ireland. It's no coincidence that 'Charms Day is the same as St. Patrick's Day!

This year, we're in the giving spirit at Pokécharms: We've got a day's worth of announcements lined up for you all throughout today – and the first one is for those of you who use the Trainer Card Maker often!

Today, we're increasing the number of cards you can save to your profile to 25 cards, up from 15 before. Now you've got extra space to tell the stories of your characters. Let us know in the comments what you'll use the extra space for!

And remember, watch this space – we're only just getting started!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Happy Pokecharms day! 13 years of awesomeness. If I wasn't somewhat sleep deprived today I'd write something more meaningful, but ultimately I just love you guys. Onward to the next year! :D

I will definitely be making usage of the increased trainer card limited. I've had to mass delete my saved TCM cards twice now because I love making new ones each time I play through a Pokemon RPG. ;_;Let's see how long it takes me to cap out with the new limit. :up:

HAPPY CHARMS DAY!
Happy charms day to everyone,im not older than the site,im 1/2 year here,but Happy Charms Day to every thing in this place!:):D:):D:):D:):D:)!!!!
280347_trainercard-CharmsDay.png

Edit:Thanks for the TCM Card addition.

Last edited by a moderator:

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I can't believe I actually missed Charms Day! Stupid busy life!

Anyway, Happy Belated Charms Day! The newest upgrade to the TCM is a worthy present that I know everyone is already enjoying! Thanks @Teapot! ^_^