• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XY/ORAS [Closed] Kyubeon's Giveaway Thread!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Decided to change this thread into my general giveaway thread. Anyways, welcome! I do a lot of breeding, mostly competitive though occasionally for fun, and so I have a lot of Pokemon I don’t need anymore. However, I feel like it’ll be a waste to just release them all or wonder trade them all away, so why not give them away to friends and fellow Pokecharmsians? I’ll likely have a giveaway once a week, though don’t count on me sticking to a strict schedule. I do have a life outside of Pokemon, after all ;D

If you're looking for my general trade thread (or want to be nice and give me a Pokemon I want), click here!

CURRENT GIVEAWAY: CLOSED

Info/Rules:
  • If you want a giveaway Pokemon, please leave a comment here and include your FC.
  • Each person is allowed up to 3 Pokemon per giveaway.
  • If I run out of Pokemon, I'm not breeding more.
  • Giveaways are based on a first-come, first-serve basis.
  • Since these are giveaways, you can give me any Pokemon you want to. I don't need anything in particular in return, though if you feel like being generous to me, I won't say no.
  • All Pokemon given away will have at least 3 perfect IVs
  • Each giveaway will start and be opened on Monday, and close on Friday. During this time, you may request for any Pokemon and change your request as many times as you like. When a giveaway is closed, that means all current requests are being processed, and any and all further requests will be ignored.
  • Trades will be held Fridays from 3-10pm CST and Saturday/Sunday from 1pm-10pm CST; send me a conversation/private message/poke in chat whenever you're available, but please give me a 30 minute window to actually get online and trade. ^^;
  • If you cannot make the above time, please please PLEASE let me know ASAP so we can schedule some other time to trade! Thank you~
Current Giveaway Requests:
Incomplete Giveaways (not yet sent):

Last edited:

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Update: HA Mudkip and Turtwig are now available! If you want to update your form, go ahead, just keep in mind that if you sent in a form before only your most recent responses will be considered.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
@Raf-A-Rum @Grant Alexander Scott @FalChromiforme @Shiny_Umbreon @MesprittheSpirit @PurpleTartan @Burgundy Blade your starters are (finally) ready! Sorry that took almost a month of waiting for you guys. I'm going to be busy much of tonight, so will you guys be available tomorrow or Sunday? I should be available all day, so just drop me a message whenever you want to get online. If not, message me when would be a better time so we can arrange the trade ^^
Tomorrow works for me! :D

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
MAJOR UPDATE! The previous giveaway, HA Starters, is now over. However, a new one has taken its place. Please read the first post for more information; thank you!

RafuRum

Formerly Raf-A-Rum
How generous @Kyubeon HA eevee!! :D
161249_trainercard-RafuRum.png

Last edited by a moderator: