• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Genesect Codes Now Available

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Now that Halloween has come and gone the latest mythical Pokémon distribution has begun. Up for grabs this month is Genesect, which will once again require you to visit a participating store in order to obtain a Genesect download code (or multiple codes, if you're lucky).

The Genesect codes are available at Gamestop in the US; GAME in the UK; and EBGames in Canada and Australia/New Zealand.

As per usual, the distribution will run until November 24th while supplies last. You can use your Genesect code via the Mystery Gift menu to receive your awesome mythical bug on a copy of Pokémon X, Pokémon Y, Pokémon Omega Ruby, or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire.

If you're interested, the stats for this Genesect look like this:

649Genesect_Dream.png
Name: Genesect
Level: 100
Ability: Download
Nature: Random
Held Item: None
Attacks: Techno Blast, Magnet Bomb, Solar Beam, Signal Beam

Get your Genesect codes while you can! If you have any questions about how to use your code, let us know in the comments and we'll do our best to assist.

I love any Pokémon who are bug/steel/ghost/dark/poison/Ground so yeah I am pretty excited about genesect

Last edited:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I live in Brazil ;-;

I've done a few internet searches and I can't readily find any information about where to get Genesect in Brazil. :(

Have you been able to get any of the mythical Pokemon download codes, or does Brazil not take part in the store-based promotions?

I've done a few internet searches and I can't readily find any information about where to get Genesect in Brazil. :(

Have you been able to get any of the mythical Pokemon download codes, or does Brazil not take part in the store-based promotions?

The last promotion we had was the Mega Shiny Gengar for X and Y a few years ago. Nintendo stopped exporting their stuff here in 2015 beacuse of high tax prices.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
The last promotion we had was the Mega Shiny Gengar for X and Y a few years ago. Nintendo stopped exporting their stuff here in 2015 beacuse of high tax prices.

Ahh, that's a big shame. :/

Do you have access to a Genesect through other means or already have one in your collection? I often receive extra codes from my EBGames and am more than happy to offer up a Genesect if you don't have one yet. :)

Do you have access to a Genesect through other means or already have one in your collection? I often receive extra codes from my EBGames and am more than happy to offer up a Genesect if you don't have one yet. :)

I don't have Genesect and I have lost so MANY LEGENDARIES (/OAO)/
And giving the code would be really nice of you. I can draw you something in exchange if you want!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I don't have Genesect and I have lost so MANY LEGENDARIES (/OAO)/
And giving the code would be really nice of you. I can draw you something in exchange if you want!

I wouldn't say no to artwork! But I'm happy to assist in general and wouldn't need anything in return. ^^

I'll drop you a private message once I have my codes and we can go from there. :)

May I have one please

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
May I have one please

I like to help people who can't get the event Pokemon for themselves, but I also work on the basis of first come, first serve. I'll see what I can do but as I've already promised a Genesect to someone else, I might not be able to help you, too. Sorry! :(

I like to help people who can't get the event Pokemon for themselves, but I also work on the basis of first come, first serve. I'll see what I can do but as I've already promised a Genesect to someone else, I might not be able to help you, too. Sorry! :(
I have two Genesect codes but I have nothing to use them for. Mind if I can give them away?

It is ok

My exact thoughts when I saw this was "Yes! I can finally do those stupid Genestect GTS trades!"
That day, my brain shut down, causing me to forget that you cannot put event Pokemon into the GTS.

Hi guys, I'm kinda new in this community and I know I'm asking a lot but if you have any extra genesect codes, could i perhaps have one? they don't offer it here in the Philippines.