• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Gaurdians of Ransai

Sylphid stood up in the trees, a little ways away from the group of various Pokemon. She watched their conversations, studying their movements and body language, just so she could know what she would have to deal with, if it ever came down to that. Eventually she got bored and decided to go over them, and get to actually know them. But before she could teleport herself away, she noticed blue spheres come launching out of the forest. Aura Spheres she thought immediately Where are they coming from? She continued. She then summoned a portal and jumped through it and she ended up a few feet away from the launcher of the Aura Spheres high in a tree. Carefully she bent down to hide herself further and get a better view, for there were leaves in her way. When she looked, she saw a Riolu frantically launching Aura Spheres everywhere. What the......

"Oh come on!"

Calibur punched a tree out of pure anger. He was losing his mind here, and it hasn't even been five minutes. Taking a couple of deep breaths, he turned back to face everyone. "I apologize for my actions. I guess I got a little bit too angry for my own good," he said, picking up his bandana and putting it back on. "I'm sorry, Trik, for tripping over you. Also, I'm sorry, Cilla, for accidentally blasting you with a Water Gun. If there's something I can do to make up for that, then tell me."

He slowly approached a Riolu, evidently the one who launched Aura Spheres everywhere. He had some justification to do. "As for you, Riolu. What business do you have launching Auta Spheres at us? That could've hurt, badly. What do you have to say?"

His voice when speaking to the Riolu sounded like he was struggling to hold back a yell, or worse, an attack. Calibur didn't like getting attacked for no reason, so much so that he would legitimately drop everything and start a fight despite his against-fighting mindset. He clenched his paws and his teeth, fighting back the urge to fight back.

"Sorry, I just have a very passive-aggressive attitude" Rouni said "By the way, that stuff you did back there, are you guardians to?" "I thought I was the only one left."

Trik stood up and walked over to the Riolu. "Hmm, nope, there's no such thing as 'the only guardian left' it works like sunlight, if one is still alive, the rest will be revived" Trik said bluntly, obviously really bored with this topic. "In other words, yes, we are guardians" He said, nodding at the ever so rude Riolu. "Buizel-face, it's fine, people trip over me many times" He said, looking at Calibur.

Buizel... face?

Calibur looked apologetically at Trik, until he called him Buizel-Face. Then the look changed to one of confusion. He turned to look at everyone and noticed... one was missing. "Um... call me psycho, but are we missing someone? Like, somebody silver?"

He was referring to the Eevee, Midnight. After somewhat of an argument, Midnight left, and Calibur didn't know where. His head darted from left to right as he attempted to scan for Midnight. He even used his speed to move around and find him, but to no avail. Again using his speed, he ran back to the rest of the group. "I didn't see him... Trik. You and Midnight seem acquainted. Do you know where he went?" He asked, sounding a little panicked, but still trying to keep his composure.

"Sorry if I got a bit crazy." Rouni remarked "it's just that, ever since Ransei was destroyed, I've been very cautious about people." his voice faltered "I'm being hunted"

Trik shrugged "I talked to him, he chased me away" He said sadly, gazing down. Trik then looked at Rouni and snickered "I'm being hunted too, but I play as a ghost, you see me, and then, you don't" Trik exclaimed, instantly cheering up.

Cilla addressed the frantic Calibur's question, pointing in one direction with her wing. She still seemed apathetic to her fellow guardians after their little incident. "Went that way, watched him skulk off. Don't suppose you need a bird's eye view to find him?"

Rouni remained serious and said "I'm serious. I'm being chased by a evil Dusknoir who wants to use the guardian's power to create a vortex that will suck up everything but him, and he will recreate the universe in the process. Oh, and did I say that we'll literally burn up once the vortex is created? But anyways, every week he sends different Pokemon against me, and I don't know what this weeks are."

And that's when oblivion came crashing down in the form of a Poliwrath and four Beedrill.

"Hmph. These the brutes you spoke of, I take it?" It was a rhetorical question, as the swarming Beedrill were clearly furious. Cilla tried talking to the hivemind.

"Don't suppose you hapless mercs plan on leaving my fellow guardian alone?" Her question was answered when the Poliwrath threw the first punch, directed at the sharp-tongued Starly. Her eyes in focus, she dodged it with graceful ease, letting the pullcord that hung from her foot weigh her in the opposite direction. Fluttering higher from the hypno-tadpole's reach, she focused hard, preparing for the swarm of Beedrill.

"No? So be it then. Don't say I didn't give you a chance to leave the Riolu be." She swerved to the side midair, flying circles around the silent Poliwrath before striking again with both wings, same as she had with Rouni initially. That wasn't enough to keep it down, and it made a stride to retaliate, grabbing for her but missing badly. "Sorry, still one step ahead of you."

Midnight woke up to be in a better mood. He slowly stood up and walked out of his den. There was smoke in all directions. He turned his head to see lava. Midnight had built his den inside of an inactive volcano Five years ago. There was smoke coming from the vocano and lava surrounding Midnight. Quicky Midnight used protect and ran through the lava. The barrier was covered in lava after having to swim in it. The volcano wasnt going to spew out lava in all directions. The lava was just pouring out the top. It wasnt going to spread far, considering there was a ravine between the volcano and the rest of the region. Midnight walked over the bridge and sighed.

Midnight walked over to the rest of the Guardians to see Poliwrath, and Beedrill. "Heh. Lol." Midnight said. He lied down and watched what was about to happen between the Pokemon.

Rouni stared at Midnight, saying "I could really use your help here!" And then he jumped in the fray, holding a focus blast in his hands, and smashed into the Poliwrath

"Hey! You leave us alone!"

Using his super speed, Calibur sprinted at one of the Beedrills and punched it head on. It did not seem to like that very much. While he wasn't paying attention, a Poliwrath got launched right by his face. Calibur looked in the direction it came from and saw the Riolu. He's gotta be strong, that's for sure. He thought, in partial admiration of the Riolu.

Using his speed once again, he ran behind the Poliwrath. "Hey, Riolu, head's up! He's comin' back atcha!" He called to the Riolu as he prepared an Aqua Jet. Calibur sprung off of his feet, and while using both the speed from his Aqua Jet and his own speed, he smashed directly into the Poliwrath's back, sending it back to the Riolu. He gave a cocky smirk and watched him fly.

Rouni quickly ice punched a Beedrill, and then hit the Poliwarth with a Thunder punch before the Poliwarth struck. "Well, we're cleaning up nicely today." He joked.

Midnight shruged. If he was the annoying one, he could live with it. He grabbed an Apple that had fell to the ground, and took a bite into it. He continued to watch the battle. "Lol." He smirked.

Last edited:
Calibur gave an imitation thumbs up to the Riolu, then sprinted using his heightened speed in the direction of a Beedrill. It made a move to attack, but because of how fast Calibur was moving, he missed. To follow up the dodge, he spun around and shot 2 Sonic Boom attacks directly at it, one in the front, the other at it's back. They missed and crashed into eachother, creating a loud bang. He tripped and covered his ears for a second before getting up - only to be greeted with the side of a stinger to the head. The Beedrill got mad that it was attacked, and fought back. Calibur landed next to Midnight. "H-hey, we could use a little bit of help here, bud!" He said to him, getting up and charging once again at the Beedrill, this time with an Aqua Jet.

The Aqua Jet missed, but using the momentum of it, he crashed onto a tree, landing feet first. He sprung off of it and nailed the Beedrill in the side with the back of his arm, then hitting it's head, sending it down to the ground. Adrenaline rushed through his body as he hit the ground with a not-so-soft crash. "Who's next?!" He growled, looking around.