• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Gaurdians of Ransai

This rp has a discussion thread:
http://pokecharms.com/threads/gaurdians-of-ransai-discussion-thread.13424/#post-271041 (Open - Gaurdians of Ransai DISCUSSION THREAD)

These are the people that have joined:
@Kitsune477; @OmegaCarvineplays; @iVynm;@Lone Marshmellow; @Hisseki; @RedGyrados; @Icena; @AgrarianAtlas; @Blu Ace

Alright, everybody will start around the lake of Bliss, for a gathering.

Trik sat atop a tree and looked around as he waited for the others to show up. The lake below the Zorua shined in the afternoon sun. Trik grinned broadly as he saw the second guardian appear. "Let's give my buddy a scare" Trik muttered, turning invisible.

Last edited:
Calibur was just walking, minding his own business. He asjusted his bandana so that it was comfortable. "Hehe, yeah, still look cool. Probably." He reassured himself aloud as he continued walking. He brushed some dust off of his legs, and started to stretch. The lake that he was near looked pretty big, and Calibur wanted to see how fast he could run the perimeter. First he stretched his arms, and he started to stretch his legs when his bandana almost fell off. "Ugh. Better fasten this thing." He said as he reached behind his head to fix the bandana.

Trik jumped on the tree branch that was above Calibur. Trik bent down and pulled the bandanna off his head. With a grin, Trik held it just out of reach for the Buizel. The invisibility worked well, making the bandana look like it was floating in mid-air. Trik grinned evilly, his 'split personality' showing yet again, otherwise he was having mood swings.

Meanwhile, nearby Rouni was in a cave only he could access with secret power ability, munching some bananas he had raided from a nearby tree. "Time to make my grand entrance." He said, and jumped out of the cave.

Calibur reached back to adjust his prized bandana - but it wasn't there. He covered his eye with one of his paws (Buizel paws? Hands? I think paes XD) and looked around. To the left, nothing. To the right, the same was true. Then he looked above him. There it was, the black bandana, floating above him. "What the heck!? Ah!" He yelled, stepping backwards.

Using his speed, he ran at breakneck speeds behind a tree, his head poking out the side. "What the heck is going on, is this place haunted or something?!" He called out to nobody in particular.

Trik went uninvisible and smirked at Calibur. "Nope, no paranormal stuff in my forest" He said, then threw a wink at Calibur with a sly smirk. "Unless you throw me in the mix, then yes, there is paranormal and haunted stuff in here" Trik admitted, grinning like Cheshire Cat. "Also, hello to you too" The Zorua said, flinging a evil grin at the Buizel.

Still holding his eye, Calibur walked hesitantly closer to the Zorua, who was still in possession of fhe bandana that he wanted back. "Oh... kay... then. I'm Calibur. Just... call me Cal." He said with just a hint of suspicion laced in his voice. "I'd very much like that bandana back, thanks."

He stood in front of the evilly smirking Zorua, one hand on his eye, one extended out to recieve his bandana. For a first introduction, the Zorua came off as quite... mean. A prankster, at least. Hopefully, Calibur's first impression on the Zorua wasn't one that made them enemies.

Trik three the bandanna in the Buizel's head. "I'm Trik, nice to meet cha'" Trik said, jumping off the branch. He heaved a strong stretch, then sat down. "You don't need to be suspicious, in not a fighting type" He admitted, not trying to use the pun.

Midnight was launched into the Lake near the two pokemon. Midnight tryed to sneak up on Trik himself, untill he was launched off when Trik jumped off the tree branch. He quickly swam back to shore, gasping for air. He lied down for a while before looking up to see Trik and another pokemon. "Ugh." Midnight sighed. He stood up. "Hi Trik, and ???" Midnight said.

"Hey, Trik. I'm not really all for fi- ahh!"

Calibur was startled by the sudden presence of an Eevee, one that was completely silver. "Oh, uh, hello. I'm Calibur. Call me Cal." He introduced himself, less hesitant than before.

Swiftly, he spun around on his heels so that he was facing away from Trik and the Eevee. He started to adjust his bandana once more, and once it was fastened, he turned back around, grinning. Yea, back in business! Now I look cool again! He thought to himself confidently. Now, what the heck is up with this Eevee, and how does it know Trik? I just met him. He seems... uh... different. And why's he all silver? I guess I can ask him later.

"Oh, hey Midnight, just so you know, Buizel-face, he's a shiny" Trik said, nodding at the Eevee. "As you were saying?" Trik asked Calibur, licking his lips. Even though the Zorua looked tough, he was all but that. People and Pokèmon alike mistaken Trik for a ghost or undead creature, that's why he started pranking and scaring them. 'They were the ones that made me like this....I will get my revenge....' Trik thought with a sullen look, but then it quickly changed into a evil gleam.

"Hey! Nothing is wrong with me!" Midnight growled. He was using his Mind Reader power. Being able to read everyone's mind was a unique power he has inherited. He didnt know how to control it, and it would just randomly work at times. Midnight growled and turned away, not wanting to get involved. Even though he already did.

Last edited:
"What the- how did you? What?"

Calibur was going to ask about the discolored Eevee's... coloration, but A) Trik responded, and B) The Eevee, Midnight, made a big fuss about it. He would've been fine had Trik just spoke, but Midnight had to act defensive. "Woah, dude, chill. I dunno how you did that, but whatever. I've heard of shinies, just never seen one. That's actually cool." He stated, turning to Trik once more. "As for what we were sayin' earlier, I don't really like fighting much, but if I have to, I will. Luckily for the three of us, I don't think I have to fight. For everyone's safety, including my own."

Crud, I think I just made it seem like I was insanely strong or something. That wouldn't be good. Calibur thought worriedly, his facial expression matching.

Trik turned his attention to Calibur, who spoke up. "I don't think your that strong" He said bluntly. 'What is wrong with me?! Why am I acting strange?!' Trik though irritably, growling slightly. He was on edge for some reason, Trik did not like that one bit.

"Grrr." Midnight muffled. Midnight wasnt surprised that the Buizel had questioned him. It wasnt the first time that Midnight was asked that question. Not many pokemon knew about Midnight's ability. Only pokemon who he was close with knew, and pokemon who just assumed that he could Read Minds. Midnight turned his head when he heard the apologie along with a compliment. "Heh. Thanks?" Midnight said. The Buizel had made another comment that made gave midnight suspicion. After a second Midnight snorted and laughed. It wasnt hard when he read his mind, the the face the Buizel made aswell.

"Was I a bit mean? I kinda guess I was being kinda of a jerk." Midnight thought. He stopped laughing and was met by a blank stare.

"Oh great. Uh, that's not what I meant, I meant I don't want anyone getting hurt, that's all. You might be way stronger than I am, I don't know, and frankly, I don't want to find out first hand." Calibur said, trying to calm Trik down. "Listen, I think our first impressions of each other may be a little twisted. I apologize, because that might be my fault. Take two, m'kay? I'm Calibur, but you two can call me Cal."

Calibur, in an attempt to make friends and not enemies, tried hard not to retort at the fact that Midnight had laughed, most likely at him. He tried pretty hard not to think of it either, because if he thought about it, he'd mention it, and that would ruin the calm air that he tried to create.

Trik turned around, facing away from Midnight and Calibur and sat down. He poked a stick and frowned. 'I'm out of my mind, well, mind, tell me something I don't know?' He had a miniture fight with myself. Trik then accidently barked, falling back.

"Heh. Sorry." Midnight said. "My name is Midnight." He responded. Before he could say anything else he heard wispers. He turned his head to see Trik turned away. You could never think of something while Midnight was around. He'd hear everything. Midnight walked toward the Zorua. "What's wrong Trik?" Midnight asked. Of course he knew but wanter to be nice, not sure if he was being it.

"What just happened?" Calibur asked Trik and Midnight.

He didn't really want to go closer to them, because he might make things worse and ruin the calm he worked hard to make. Ugh, this is weird. A shiny Eevee and a disappearing Zorua. And also a super fast Buizel with the coolest bandana ever, hahaha! I like this. I wonder if there's anybody else here? Whatever. That weird bark is the priority right now. He thought to himself.

"Say, if Trik okay?" Calibur asked Midnight.

Oh wait, I can just ask Trik. It's not like he got knocked out. Idiot. He thought as he facepalmed unintentionally. "Trik, you good?" He finally asked with a sigh.

"Yea." Midnight said. Midnight felt bored and worried. Bored because he wanted to do something against Trik to get back for a ton of pranks Trik pulled on him. Worried because something was wrong with Trik. He knew the situation but didnt know how it was gonna end up.

"Ho and well met, fellows, is your friend here okay?" Cilla flew from her perch nearby, eyes settling on the bantering trio as she let her makeshift ball and chain weigh her to the ground. "My name's Cilla, and it's always a fine day at the Lake of Bliss so long as no one's dying." The Starly gestured in a sort of salute with her silver-traced wings, pointing out across the cerulean sheen of the lake.

Last edited:
Raurai floated past Cilla,Midnight,and some others.He created pretty much a telepathic bubble he can float in.Raurai hated walking so he used his powers to make him even more lazy.He sucked on his hand and just floated past them without even looking.He hovered to a tree nearby and made the bubble pop.

Raurai giggled,"Pop goes the bubble!"He sat down next to the tree and looked up.There was an apple.A big,red,juicy apple.He used his telekinesis to get the apple down.It fell into Raurai hands and he nibbled on it,watching the four others.

"Oh, hey, new Pokemon." Calibur said, stating the obvious.

"Okay, so you gave your name, and that's Cilla," he said, looking at the Starly, "but you kinda just floated in, which is strange, but whatever. I'm Calibur, but you can call me Cal. What's your name?"

The last part of his dialogue was directed at the Pichu that had just floated in within a bubble. He tried to be calm, and was really banking on these new additions to this 'group' being nice. He didn't want to screw everything up and end up on Take Three. He extended one paw out to Cilla, and one in the direction of the Pichu, hoping they would simply shake hands. If this doesn't go as planned, okay, but the second someone wants to get rough, it's goin' down. I know I just said I don't like fighting, but at this point, getting to Take Three means it wasn't meant to be. I'm on Take Two right now. Don't make me go higher. Calibur thought, his thoughts primarily directed at Cilla and the Pichu. He figured since they probably can't read minds, he'd say anything that might screw himself over in his head, and he was taking no chances.

Last edited:
Extending a wing to complete the handshake, Cilla fumbled on her two feet. This Buizel looked like he was about to start foaming at the mouth. He wore a bandanna, those were typically worn at tribute to battling ability, right? Maybe not, and generalizing certainly wouldn't answer her question.

"Nice to meet'cha Cal. You seem a little tense there. Everything ay-okay?" She kicked the collapsed Zorua lightly in the side, "and your friend here, is she going to be alright?

Last edited:
"Erm..." Raurai was looking for the right words,"My name is Raurai.Nice to meet you,Cal..." Raurai gave Calibur a fake smile.

Why must everyone talk to me? He thought to himself.He looked past Cal and saw the Zorua and his eyes widened.

"Is that thing dead?" He asked Cal,"...It looks dead."

"Oh, crud, everything is fine, more or less. Sorry, I didn't mean to... ugh. I'm fine. About him? He's Trix. I dunno if he's all good, but Midnight, the shiny Eevee, said he is." Cal said, apologetic to begin with, then a bit more normal.

It seemed like Calibur had put Cilla on edge, and that isn't exactly what he wanted to happen. Maybe the bandana makes me look to cool? Like, unapproachably cool. I've not thought about that. He theorized to himself, poking the back of his bandana in thought. When he realized what he was doing, he swiftly put his paws by his side, standing like a toy soldier. "Oops. My bad. Anywho," he turned to the Pichu before continuing, "you are Raurai. Okay."

He looked back at Trik. "He ain't dead." He said, assuning and secretly hoping that the Pichu was not one for conversations.

Raurai walked over to the Zorua.He would poke it repeatedly.Raurai put his hand on the Zorua's chest where it's heart was.It was beating."It's alive for sure," Raurai confirmed.He would walk over to the tree and climb it.Using his telekinesis,Raurai put apples down for everyone to eat.He would climb down the tree.But when he tried to step on a branch,Raurai fell.He groaned in pain.He would get up,grab an apple,and sit down next to the tree to eat the apple.

Trik leg everyone talk and even let the Pichu poke him. 'Pichu, I hate that's species, those were the ones that always used to thunder bolt me when I was walking around' Trik thought and got up. "I didn't even faint you idiots" Trik barked at them. "And it's also not like I can't look after myself, also, Midnight, I'm not and idiot, I know you red my mind" Trik turned to growl at the Shiny Eevee. And with that little outburst, Trik turned invisible.

Midnight gave a blank stare. Before he could say the Zoura turned invisible and ran away. Midnight was a curse to many people because of his power. He was a burden. People wanted him rid of. Trik being one of Midnight's only friends, put Midnight at a state of shock and dissapointment. Midnight walked away. He was gone in a second. He walked to a small den. Only he knew the location to. He layed there staring at a wall thinking to himself. "Im just a Curse. Im just a Curse. Im just a Curse." Midnight reapeated.

"So am I" Said the Zorua, who had followed Midnight. He went uninvisible and frowned at the Shiny Eevee. "If it wasn't for being able to completely disappear out of plain sight, pokèmon wouldn't think I'm a ghost. Even though I'm protecting them, their scared of me...Midnight, do you know how much it hurts?" Trik questioned, flattening his ears and drooping his tail.

"..." Midnight stood with no response. Midnight and Trik were Best Friends. Trik yelling at Midnight earlier gave him alot to think about. Midnight dropped a tear and gave a sign to have the unwanted pokemon leave. Midnight flicked his ear to show he wasnt listening. Though he was. Midnight wanted him to leave not wanting to do more.

"Your just like the others..." Trik told Midnight and then turned away from him and went invisible. He ran out the cave and went back to Buizel-face, Cilla and Raurai. He sat down quietly beside Calibur while he was still invisible.

"Ugh." Midnight said. Midnight lied down and slowly fel asleep, dreaming of if he hadent obtained his power. He was with the others and nothing was wrong. They were all having conversation and being free to speak. Midnight knew this was a dream. Appeariently he could mind read himself, which made Midnight feel alittle more depressed. He tried to stay asleep and away of any conflict either.

Calibur just stared blankly at nothing in particular. Are you kidding me? This is a joke. A cruel, cruel joke. Do I need to go to Take Three with these guys? I don't get it. I'm trying. I am trying to chill everyone out. It never works. Gah, why doesn't this ever work?

Looking at the ground with anger in his visible eye, he turned to Cilla. "If you'll excuse me for a moment." He said as he sped off into the forest at supersonic speeds.

He was alone. He was pretty sure of it. He looked at the ground and let out a yell of frustration. He spun around swiftly, using Sonic Boom on a tree. The tree toppled over with a loud crash, and Calibur sped back to his previous location. He let out his anger, and was now ready to try again. "Okay, Cilla, where were all of us?" He said, forgetting to fix his ruffled fur and his angry facial expression.

Trik went uninvisible with a really pissed off face. "Break one of my trees again and I swear to Arceus, you'll be sent to the moon and back, wait, you won't be coming back after that...." Trik growled, baring his small but sharp teeth. "I don't ant you to destroy the trees, pokèmon need them, you almost killed a innocent Caterpie" Trik hissed, his fur turning spiky and sharp.

"Oh. Okay. That's it. Listen Trik, I- *sigh* I'm sorry. I just got a bit angry is all. I'll try to be more careful next time. Kay?" Calibur said through clenched teeth.

He was done with tension, but it seemed the harder he tried to clear it, the more prominent it became. He sat down, and sighed. He would've punched someone by now if he hadn't ran off and offed a tree. Calibur didn't see it as wrong, but Trik did. He didn't understand Trik at all. He goes from sadistic to calm, then back to angry and defensive. Calibur lay down on the ground and thought. Thought about how to fix things without breaking things.

Trik managed to calm down, his fur turned soft and fluffy again. "Please, just be more careful, we already had the humans cut most of the trees down, this is the biggest first in the world, and I plan on keeping it like that" He said, walking up to Calibur and sitting beside him. He put a paw on Calibur's head and sighed. "That's the thing about me, you will never understand me, even if you knew me for eighty years" Trik said, sparking up a bit.

Rouni had just walked out of his cave, and was suprised to see the other Pokemon there.
"Run, fight, or be diplomatic." he thought. It was the the strategy he had used ever since the earthquake. He considred his options, and chose fight, and that is how he started launching Aura spheres everywhere.

"What the heck?!"

Calibur looked around and watched Aura Spheres get launched everywhere. One was headed straight at him, so he whipped around and used Sonic Boom to counter. The explosion sent him backwards, tripping over Trik. "Okay, no. No more!"

Angrily, Calibur threw off his bandana. Not opening his other eye, he charged up a Water Gun and fired it in the direction of the Aura Sphere, secretly hoping he didn't hit something. He was furious. He was just attacked! Now, he needed to calm down, or he'd go even more nuts.

Cilla cleared her throat at the awkward state of affairs, sidling from one foot to the other and letting the events go on, all up until this Riolu suddenly started firing off aura spheres. Taking to the air, and letting the weight of her makeshift ball and chain aid her maneuvers, she struck the attacker upside the head with her wings.

"And now just what is your problem?" She shouted aloud, directed to not only the Riolu. "I'm asking that to all of you. We've been gathered here for four-score of five minutes and now you're all taking verbal potshots at one another! How can we hold any significance anywhere when this is what we do when we're left to our own devices." Cal's water gun sprayed her up and down, knocking her back with the force, and Cilla turned back to the Riolu before setting off to roost in a tree nearby. "God, I don't blame you for trying to kill us."