• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Gaurdians of Ransai DISCUSSION THREAD

Long ago, when all pokèmon used to be free, a disastrous earthquake erupted and wiped out almost all the pokèmon. The ones that survived had a child each, but they didn't know that the child had gotten a special power to them. A year after the earthquake, humans came and built a civilisation to capture these pokèmon. The survivors his their children together in a safe place. When the children learned they had unique powers, they scattered across the land to protect all creatures that come to face harm. They were all different types with different powers, meaning they could only do a certain amount of protection before it was absolutely useless. That's why they came up with tactics to keep their foes on their toes. But eventually the Ransai region crumbled into ashes. Nobody knew what or why it happened, but the ten supers decided to investigate.

Goal:

The goal of this RP is to master the power the pokèmon got and discover what destroyed Ransai Region.

Rules:
  1. Only one super ability allowed and one type, melamine if one person takes super speed and psychic type, nobody else can take it.
  2. Don't godmod your character, please, you cat get attacked by five beedrill and still survive without any wounds, unless your super ability is Invisibility or something like that.
  3. No swearing or gore, I don't mind it but there are younger people in Pokecharms that don't enjoy reading this stuff.
  4. Dating is allowed, but nothing more than a hug and kiss, again, younger viewers will find it disturbing to read this stuff.
  5. ONE character allowed, then it will be fair for people to take powers too.
  6. Your character should be in its basic stage, like if you want to soon be a Talonflame, you must first be a Fletchling.

Here is the character from:

Name:
Type:
Super Power:
Interesting Markings:
Accessories:

Here is mine:

Name: Trik
Species: Zorua
Type: Dark
Super Power: Invisibility
Interesting Markings: pink nose
Accessories: Blue bandanna round his neck.

People who joined the rp:
  1. @Kitsune477 as Trik the Zorua (Invisibility)
  2. @OmegaCarvineplays as Blaze the Chimchar (Forming)
  3. @iVynm as Sylphid the Ralts (Black Hole Manipulation)
  4. @Lone Marshmellow as Raurai the Pichu (Telekinesis)
  5. @Hisseki as Calibur the Buizel (Super Speed
  6. @RedGyrados as Rouni the Riolu (Secret Power
  7. @Icena as Whista the Vanillite (Healing)
  8. @AgrarianAtlas as Priscilla the Starly (Keen Eyes)
  9. @Blu Ace as Midnight the Shiny Eevee (Mind Reader)
  10. ---

I hope this RP gets a kick start and we can enjoy it! Also, you will still have the attacks and abilities that the pokèmon has, so never fear!

Last edited:
Here's my form:

Name: Sylphid
Species: Ralts
Type: Psychic, Fairy
Superpower: Black Hole Manipulation ((Creates little portals that she can jump through, to another area; like teleporting, but not really))
Interesting Markings: Green spots on her hands, making it look like she has green gloves on.
Accessories: Small Emerald, Quartz, and Amethyst-Encrusted Amulet.

I guess I'm #5? This looks fun, I'll bite.

Name: Calibur (Cal for short)
Species: Buizel
Type: Water
Super Power: Super Speed
Interesting Markings: Silver legs, feet, and tails
Accessories: Black bandana around head, covering one eye (because he thinks it's cool)

Name: Blaze
Species: Chimchar
Type: Fire
Super Power: Forming ( he can create almost anything that he thinks of)
Interesting Markings: scars across his body from multiple attacks. Half of his right hand is charred black.
Accessories: Black beanie hat.

Name: Whista
Species: Vanillite
Type: Ice
Super Power: Healing
Interesting Markings: The ice diamond in the middle of her 'stomache' is a bit chipped off.
Accessories: Has blue sprinkles on her head.

Hoo boy, hopefully it's not too late to join in?

Name: Cilla (Short for Priscilla)
Species: Starly
Type: Flying/Normal
Super Power: Keen eyes (if she focuses hard enough, the world around her seems to move in slow motion)
Interesting Markings: Silver swirls traced around her wings
Accessories: Wears a silky white scarf around her neck, and a metal pullcord from a ceiling fan clamped tight to her left leg, like a miniature ball and chain

Last edited:
Can we have two characters? I have a really good idea.
Holy moly, I never got any alerts and now I'm shaking like a puppy that got beaten, I'll get everyone in and sorry, you'll have to wait before you get another character, once all the spaces a filled in, then you may have another character!

Holy moly, I never got any alerts and now I'm shaking like a puppy that got beaten, I'll get everyone in and sorry, you'll have to wait before you get another character, once all the spaces a filled in, then you may have another character!

No worries! You can chill, I don't think anyone is really that mad at you. At least I know I'm not :p

Name: Midnight
Species: Shiny Eevee
Type: Normal
Super Power: Mind Reader. Able to predict movements and reveal personal secrets.
Accescories: Red Defense Scarf

(Sorry I was late! I was using a TV on Pokecharms and couldent type fast or do much)

Name: Swin
Species: Swablu
Type: Flying
Super Power: Eagle Eye
Interesting Markings: A blue and white feather.
Accessories: A blue lightning necklace.

_snoweii_

Formerly GlaceonGirl1057
Name: Clover
Species:Litten
Type:Fire
Super Power:Third eye (sees into future she doesn't actually have three eyes)
Interesting Markings:Instead of red she is blue
Accessories:A necklace with a sapphire on it

Name: Dream
Species: Happiny
Type: Normal
Super Power: Second Life (can give people second lives, and she already has one.)
Special Markings: Lightning Bolt on her body.
Acessories: A heart necklace that shines.

Last edited: