• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Garet Adventures (Plazma, Copper and Heart fangames)

Plazma stopped cold. The Professor was unconscious on the floor, with a woman standing above him. "Wait... she's one of the people from the..." Before he could finish his sentence, the woman got a big Pokemon to use a Hyper Beam attack on Plazma. "Gah!" he said, flying across the room, hitting the wall.

"Are you okay?!" Heart asked. She hated it when people got hurt. Heart helped Plazma up, but as soon after she helped him up, Heart blacked out and fell to the ground by an unknown cause, unconscious.

Last edited:
"No!" Plazma cried, seeing Heart fall unconscious. Suddenly, the woman pointed her finger, and the Pokemon attacked again... but a flash of grey stopped the beam. It then reared around, and struck the Pokemon down. A man appeared in front of Plazma and Heart. "Pluto, you're finished. Flee while you have the chance." The girl stared, and said, "Fine. This isn't the last you'll see of me, Thunder." The girl said, running away. The substance disapeared, and so did the people. "Heart? Are you okay?" Plazma said, shaking her.

"Y-yes." Heart replied, a bit unconscious. "I just blacked out, I think it was a Hyper Beam that knocked me out, and that Hyper Beam was really effective on me." Heart told Plazma. "What should we do now?" Heart asked.

OOC-(Sorry, was at after school program :/)

BIC

Waking up, Zack hears a explosion. "What the...". He puts on his clothes, wakes up Streako, and heads down to where he heard the explosion. Zack sees Heart, Copper, and Plazma near the lab, yet out of breath again. "Guys...what...happened...I heard a explosion...like someone used Hyper beam."

Last edited:
"Someone attacked the lab... a woman... Pluto, I think?" Plazma said, clutching his chest. "Professor, why did... she attack the lab?" The Professor closed his eyes. "She... we discovered a new type of Evolution stone. A Heart stone for Fairy Types." he replied." Plazma stared. "Wait, she took new Evolution stones?!"

"Definitely." Plazma said. "Let's go." Walking around, Plazma found an item. "Huh? What's this?" It looked like a grey stone with a pink heart in it. "Could this be... a Heart stone? Hey, GUYS! Look at what I found!"

"Hmm... Let me see it." Plazma gave it to him. "You know that wriwristwatch i was tinkering with?" They nodded. "I could use it to cross-examin it, then i could object and find the person who dropped it" he put it on the wristwatch. It said 'topaz forest'. Then the dark matter evaporated as they walked out.

"Maybe." Plazma said. "I found it over there, near the path to Soulshine beach, so she may have escaped by sea." Plazma turned his gaze to the forest. "No matter, need to head to the Topaz Forest anyways."

Heart walked home as well and took a long rest. "Good night, tomorrow's going to be a fresh new start..." Heart said to Harmony. "Good night...Harmony." Heart told Harmony.

Zack wakes up, feeling more refresh and ready. Zack prepares everything, tells his mom goodbye, and heads back to the lab we're Plazma told him to be at. He waited until they came.

Heart wakes up, feeling a little paranoid. "What a strange dream I had last night! Come on, Harmony, we've got to go back to the lab." Heart said, picking up Harmony. Then, she waved her parents goodbye, and headed to lab.

Last edited:
Suddenly, a tangled form of leaves, socks, and blankets tumbled into the lab. "SPROUT!" Plazma shouted, emerging from the cocoon. "Never, and I repeat, NEVER try to dump Mom's coffee on my forehead AGAIN!"