• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

GAME To Give Away Darkrai In The UK

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
darkrai.jpg
UK video game retailer GAME have revealed a new event for Pokémon fans. GAME have revealed that starting Friday stores will be giving away codes for Pokémon fans to input into their copy of Pokémon X, Pokémon Y, Pokémon Omega Ruby or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire and be given a Darkrai.

The event is currently the only way to get your hands on a Darkrai in the sixth generation games without trading it through from a previous game. Currently the GAME event has not had its end date revealed so go and grab a Darkrai while you can!

Hey, if anyone hooks me up with one of these, I will send many a shiny 'mon their way. :)

Darkrai is one of my top favorite Pokemon, so I would really love it if someone took me up on this. :D

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I'm not particularly fond of Darkrai, but I would like one just to get one step closer to finishing my living Pokedex (I have every Pokemon that's not event-exclusive at this moment). Whether this event or a similar one comes to the US isn't really a huge deal to me, but... well, if anyone does have a spare Darkrai please let me know and I'll try to get you something worth it 8D (a few shinies? some specially-bred Pokemon? ;D)

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
@Kyubeon If I get a nice GAME employee who'll give me more than one code, I'll be happy to save a spare for you. ^^

I hope the other event pokemon are released for a lengthy amount of time over Mystery Gift. There is NOOO excuse for Nintendo to not do that, as it doesn't cost anything much, and it is ridiculous they have content in the game that you can't get becuase they don't want to release it.