• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Freedom(open RP)

(OCC: Your trainer has abandoned you in the middle of nowhere and you must survive. My pokemon is a zorua, and her nickname is Zelu)

"Go away!" Zelu's trainer yelled at her, obviously angry. "You are just a laugh to me," he said, "I knew I shouldn't of kept a weakling." He waked away, leaving Zelu lost in the middle of a forest, wondering what she did wrong. Zelu never knew why she was treated differently, she didn't even know if she even belonged in the world. But now she is stuck.

"HELLO!" she yelled, hoping for someone to help her. She started walking, and then the ground crumbled beneath her and sent her falling into a pit. Her leg caught on a rock, stopping her, but also spraining it. Zelu was now even more scared then ever since she can't see where it goes.

At that moment a wild Cascoon came bouncing up to her. His name was Toby and he too was abandoned by his trainer. He was kicked into the woods and suffered severe trauma. Bruises covered his right side, but he was glad to see a new face.
" Are you ok?" Toby asked. Fear set into his eyes. He pried Zelu's leg from the rocks and carried her up to a tree. Toby placed bandages made of leaves around her leg and propped her up on the tree. "What happened to you?" He asked.

Last edited:

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
"You don't listen to me!" the angry voice of his trainer screamed, as the silent Pancham with a scar below his chin sat ontop of a rock glaring at him.
"You're hard headed and never listen to my commands, I'm sick of you! Stay out here and die for all I care!" waled the trainer, as he ran off in the distance.

Pancham let out a soft sigh and leaned back on his small arms and gazed up at the sky, which was covered by tree lims. He couldn't help but lose himself in the greens and browns of the forest. He sat on the rock, for hours he sat, he wanted to be alone.
"Worthless trainers" he said. "I don't need anyone to be strong."
His eyes were filled with pain and loneliness. It had been the 2nd time he was abandoned like this, he knew why but he didn't care. Nether of his trainers took the time to break through his walls.

He stood up, his arms in a fist and he climded down the rock where his trainer left him.
"First thing.. find a river" he said to himself.
Pancham stuck his nose out slightly, to snif the air of any signs of small salt or mud. When he caught it, he begun his journey towards the river.

As Pancham neared the river, Toby noticed it coming towards them. Was this Pokemon friendly, or was he a potential threat? He looked over at Zelu, she was in so much pain. I've got to do something Toby thought. In a sudden motion he jumped out from behind the tree and tackled the Pancham. "Who are you! What do you want!?"

"You're worthless!" Blizz's trainer screeched. "You're weak against everything and you couldn't even win a battle with a type advantage! Get away from me, all you're going to do is slow me down!" The trainer then proceeded to run away into the city. The glaceon lowered her ears, a little bit shocked at what had happened 'no matter I suppose. I'll just have to survive and prove her wrong.' She thought sadly. Water, I'll be needing water. She looked down from the hill she sat on. She knew streams ran down hill, and just her luck she could see one in the distance. As she neared the river, Blizz saw a pancham. Just as she was going to call out to the other Pokemon, a cascoon tackled and Blizz opened her eyes wider slightly in shock. Was she experiencing a wild Pokemon battle over territory or something. She lowered herself to the ground, wanting to watch the fight in order to decide what to do next.

(OOC: sorry for not replying right away, I got busy doing other things.)

BIC: Zelu just sat there as the cascoon put her in the tree. "Thank, you," she said weakly. She stared out in the distance and saw a pancham coming their way. She yelled, "NO!," as she saw the cascoon jump out of the tree to tackle the pancham.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Pancham had walked for hours, every minute felt like ages, but he didn't mind being the alone on his walk. He replayed every battle he's ever won for his trainer. All he did was smirk, in confidence. All of these thoughts ran by his head as he walked; Did he really need a trainer to be strong? Even if he didn't listen to his trainer, wasn't winning what he wanted? Listening to worthless humans would just make him weak. Every step he took he could feel his hatred for humans and others grow stronger and stronger, but he was soon brought back to reality from his thoughts when he felt a hard collide with something into his chest, he went flying back unexpectedly and quickly regained his footing a few seconds later. Pancham's head had been lowered; You could only see a shadow for his eyes and his hand had been cupped around his stomach.

'Who are you?! what do you want!?' said the figure who had attacked him as his innocently walked through the forest distracted.

Pancham looked up, his eyes were a burst forest green and black, but they were slightly darkened around the rim so they came off as pure black. His right fist begun to glow; it had been charging angry energy for the past few miles. As soon as he was about to charge he realized that the Pokemon that had attacked him unexpectedly, was nothing more then a mere Cascoon. So he stood up and rubbed his stomach, He lowered his right fist and let go of the fire punch, he proceeded to munch on his leaf and suck his teeth. Pancham ignored the Pokemon and proceeded to walk over towards the River.

"Just need some water.. Leave me alone". said Pancham towards the weak bug type.
One foot after another Pancham walked off towards the river that was a few minutes from were him and Cascoon had been standing.

The Cascoon stood up, burned
"Hey, you scared me I have someone I'm trying to protect, sheesh."
He limped off back to is friend, in pain.

Blizzard watched the situation diffuse, so she stood up, making herself visible to the other Pokemon. "I-i was coming for water too. I mean no harm!" She exclaimed quickly, darting her gaze between the cascoon and the pancham.

"You're a mistake, Shiny, I bred you to become an espeon or umbreon but noooo instead you turned into a frilly, girly Sylveon!" Her trainer screamed at her. "I shouldnt have given you all those sweets, you worthless trash" and with that last comment her trainer left her alone in the forest. She didn't understand what went wrong, she gave lots of affection to her trainer but instead recieving an encouraging or loving response when she evolved, she was yelled at and abandoned.

Shiny turned away from the direction her trainer left in and walked away with her tail drooping behind her.