• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Flying vs. Poison types

This is a Private/Closed role play. No one may join this roleplay, or comment on this except for these people:
@Honolulu the Vaporeon
@AcetheAbsol
@Hisseki
@Charlespark
@Midnight Espeon
@~Principessa~Phantom~
_______
One month ago, the air has been polluted by Poison Type Pokemon. This prevented flying pokemon to fly, so they starting attacking Poison types, though the war had no end, but the poison types had the perfect advantage, fainting on hundred out of one hundred seven. You are one of the seven alive, and still is thinking about revenge.
We will also need a form~
Name:
Species:
Moves:
Ablilty:
Other:

Mine~
Name: Liberty
Level: 58
Species: Swanna
Type: Water/ Flying
Moves: Fly, Aerial Ace, Ice Beam, Hyper Beam
Abillty: Hydration
Other: None

Rules:
No powerplaying. This is in the role play rules.
Romance is okay, don't get into detail.
Please get the role play rules in your head before posting.

BIC:
At Fort Cloudford, only 6 flying types are still alive and not fainted by the evil poison types. Liberty was one of the luckiest birds in Fort Cloudford. They were of course clashing against poison types, due to them actually killing and fainting Liberty's friends, well, even though basically everyone thought of her as a friend, but she'd only say it is just sweet. She was training at the training camp and hit one of the targets with a Hyper Beam. She didn't do it too strong, as she knew it would destroy the target. "Good thing it wasn't too hard.." Liberty said, sighing in relief that the target wasn't destroyed for a weird reason.

Last edited:
Name: Moon
Level: 50
Species: Noctowl
Type: Flying/Normal
Moves: Shadow ball, Confusion, Steel wing, Fly
Ability: Keen eye

Moon flew through the air, looking for some poison types to fight. Moon loved to fight, and hated poison types, so she always looked for some to fight with. The reason she hated poison types was because they killed her brother. She vowed revenge on them for killing her brother. Sure she had gotten poisoned every now and then when she was fighting them, but she had a good supply of berries incase she got poisoned. And she was a loner. She always fought by herself without any help, so she was quite strong. "You all better watch out, cause I'm coming for you all!" She yelled.

(If I do anything wrong, let me know.)

Name: Cinder
Level: 39
Species: Talonflame
Moves: Brave Bird, Quick Attack, Ember, Flame Charge
Ablilty: Flame Body

Cinder also trained at the training camp. She aimed an Ember attack at a target. Cinder didn't do it too strong, otherwise the target would be destroyed and turned to ashes. The Ember attack hit, and the target caught fire. "Should've seen that coming." Cinder muttered to herself. With her being a Fire and Flying type Pokemon, it sort of came with the territory.

Name: Kairo
Level: 53
Species: Dragonite
Moves: Dragon Claw, Roost, Fly, Outrage
Ablilty: Multiscale
Other: Is a lot smaller than the average Dragonite due to a genetic disorder that he has since birth

Kairo had gotten out of the bushes, as he looked around and thought to himself, "Are they gone? I can't really stay out here..." He felt scared, as he took in some deep breaths in an attempt to calm himself.

He walked around sluggishly, as he went to the training camp. He had not known where he was, as he had some amnesia from the exposure of the poison gas earlier. He walked to a Swanna, as he saw her fire a hyper beam at the last second. He noticed that she had hit the target as he thought to himself, "Wow, she hits accurately and hard." He went up to her, as he asked in hesitation, "Uhh... where am I? And who are you... I honestly forgot about a lot of s- stuff..." His small wings shook, as he wiped off the sweat on his face.

This character may seem familiar to some of y'all! ;)

Name: Freedom
Level: 47
Species: Butterfree
Moves: Quiver Dance, Bug Buzz, Silver Wind, Sleep Powder
Ablilty: Tinted Lens
Other: He wears a yellow hoodie with holes cut in the back for his wings. Its sleeves are slightly too big, and he lets them hang over his hands/paws/whatever-you-call-them.

Why am I here? Don't I have a better place to be? Oh, wait.

Thinking to himself, the Butterfree internally groaned, wanting to do something with his time that was not training to ward off Poison-types. Sure, they might've killed off just about all the Flying-types and were a huge threat now, but the only thing that seemed to be done anymore, from what he knew of the others, was training, training, and more training. In all honesty, Freedom did hate the Poison, as he called the Pokemon type, and wanted them all smashed into the ground deeper than the members of his fellow type were buried, but he knew he could hold his own against them, especially with a type-advantage over a few. Expressing his boredom, he attacked a wooden dummy with a rather powerful Bug Buzz, sending it off its hold, landing on the ground a few feet away. "I really just wanna do something..." Freedom complained, flailing his arms around awkwardly, acting very childish, making sure he did not smack his face with his sweatshirt sleeves in the process.

Around him were the other remaining Flying-types. These included a Swanna, Dragonite, Noctowl, and Talonflame- a pretty decent, even for a small team, if the Butterfree said so himself. Looking to each of them a few times, he decided to acquaint himself with them, since he did not yet know their names. Fluttering over to the Talonflame, seeing as she was the closest to him, Freedom watched as she sent an Ember at a different dummy. "Nice," he complimented, nodding his head, his hood pulled over it, making his antennae poke out at awkward angles. "So, you're a survivor, huh? Well, so am I, obviously. Name's Freedom. Don't ask, and we'll get along. What's yours?"

Last edited:
Name: Dina
Level: 42
Species: Ledian
Moves: Agility, Silver Wind, Mach Punch, Swift
Ablilty: Iron Fist
Other: Has orange eyes rather than blue.

Dina was itching to get to the training grounds. She was immensely frustrated for no reason, like she normally was after taking a nap, and she wanted to unleash his rage on something. She decided to hop from bush to bush until finally reaching the training grounds. There were - much to her surprise - several other flying types there. I thought I was all that was left... Dina thought, thoroughly confused. Shrugging the thought off, she marched over to a training dummy and got into a fighting stance, all four fists clenched tight.

Left lower, right lower, left upper, right upper...

Mach Punch after Mach Punch was thrown at the poor target, denting and splintering it in several locations. Every punch was accompanied by a grunt or yell of some kind. If it wasn't evident enough, Dina was not the happiest of campers. Her fists were blurs as they bombarded the target.

Once she felt like she was calm enough, she stepped back and sat down on the ground, examining her fists. Huh, not a scratch on me... though the target couldn't say the same, she thought with a smirk visible on her face. Remembering that there were others here, Dina's antennae twitched as she hopped up onto her feet. Her top hands waved a quick "hello" as she stepped cautiously over to some of the flying types. She stood directly next to a Swanna, the closest flying type to her at the time. "Well then, there are others. I believe introductions are happenin', so here's mine: I'm Dina, it's a pleasure to see some others who didn't fall to the... ya know," she said, one hand scratching the back of her own head.

"Did you recently get amnesia?" Liberty asked sarcastically. She basically was called the 'Queen or Princess for Fort Cloudford'. She kind blushed and laughed when someone would say that. She rarely becomes sarcastic, always actually doing a act of kindness for certain. She used Ice Beam on the target again, accidently freezing the target. She saw a target on fire, looking out you another Ice Beam on the Target that was on fire.
"Well, hello.. Yes I know it.." she repiled to Dina.
(OOC: I remember him from the Pokemon a Summer's Break...)

Kairo had a very nervous look, as he replied to the Swanna while he studdered a lot, "Uhh... I don't know..." He felt a little awkward since he was the smallest out of all the Pokémon here.

Even the Ledian next to the Swanna was bigger than him, as his antennas twitched. He looked around, as he had to fly up just to see the Swanna's eyes.

Moon looked down at the flying types below her. "Must be training or something." She mumbled, beginning to look for poison types again, very much hoping to spot a Arbok or Weezing. Moon then began to think. "I don't really know any of the other survivors, so maybe I should meet some of them." Moon thought, but then desided against meeting anyone, and focused on training.

"My name is Cinder. Pleasure to meet you." Cinder said to Freedom. She glanced at the target, the fire had been put out thanks to the Swanna. "Thanks." Cinder told the Swanna. The Talonflame nodded at her. 'That's what will happen to any evil Poison type that dares challenge me. They'll get burned.' she thought.

"Well, mine just faint, or maybe die. I kinda do not care about it, really. Some just give up fighting again me," she said. "I did faint one poison type, though there are like about 48 left, esitmated. I really miss my sister, she was very nice and beautiful. I've actually heard about some flying pokemon actually being left in cages.." she said sighing in relief that maybe her sister was captured instead of fainted. She shot a Hyper Beam at her target lightly. It didn't break the target again, but damaged it badly.

Kairo felt frightened, as he thought to himself, "Ack... why did this have to happen? Man can't these idiots just quit it and we would all be in peace?"

He coughed slightly loud, as he covered his mouth, hoping no one heard it. He felt a little funny, as he started to see some pretty colors.

He looked the Talonflame, as he breathed deeply and waved to her. He tried his best to look normal, as his eyes swirled like spinning tops. He looked pale, as he almost fell on floor, using fly in an attempt to break the fall.

"I can't find any poison types!" Moon growled, but then remembered something. "I saw some training dummies at those training grounds. Guess I'll have to use those to train." Moon sighed before flying to one of the training dummies and scratching it with all her might to attempt to sharpen her talons. Soon the dummy had scratches all over it, and was about to fall into pieces.

Kairo felt sick, as he fell to the floor with a slightly loud thud. He lied there while he coughed a little more, as his eyes darted around while he tried to get back up quickly. He didn't want the others to know he was sick, as he was afraid of being treated because he was scared of medicine, needles, herbs, and much more.

He got up sluggishly, as his tired body was overwhelmed from his sickness. His vision was extremely fuzzy, as the dummies looked like floating dots, while the Talonflame and the Swanna looked like patches of beautiful colors. He tried to look normal as he stood near the Talonflame still, but his pale body was a dead give away that something was up with him.

"Yeah, good to meet ya, too," Freedom replied, nodding to the Fire-Flying-type before looking at the Dranonite that stood not far away.

Usually, that species of Pokemon were very strong and physically fit, but this one didn't look like it was doing very well. In a mixture of both worry and confusion, which he hid so very well from his facial features and body language, the Butterfree flew over, wings beating behind him, causing a tiny fwip! fwip! fwip! sound to move through the air. "Hi," Freedom said, a bit awkwardly, to the powerful part-Dragon, once again nodding his head. "You doin' alright over here? You're not lookin' so hot."

Name: Aki
Level: 50
Species: Charizard
Type: Flying/fire
Moves: Fire fang, Flamethrower, Dragon claw, and fly
Ability: Blaze
(sorry in school....)

Aki sighed , she didnt like all these poison type... all they did was take out everyone but she knew she could help her friends out. if she just helped.Aki flew over to Everyone else and she smiled "hey guys"

Kairo walked backwards, as he hoped that no one would tail him. He coughed loudly, as he thought to himself, "Should I just face it or continue to run away... Ugh the needles hurt!"

His antennas twitched, as he kept eye contact on the Butterfree. He continued to cough, as he soon realized that they would find out. He prepared to use dragon claw, as his right hand glew.

Dina watched, fists clenched as the not-lookin'-so-good Dragonite prepped a Dragon Claw and looked dead at the Butterfree, Freedom, was it? She dashed in front of him, ready to whip out another Mach Punch or two if needed. "Hey! Not a chance, kid," she said, gritting her teeth. "We're survivors, and we don't wanna turn on each other. It ain't smart."

Keeping her fighting stance and a weary eye out, she extended one hand. "Speakin' of not smart, you don't look too good. You sure you're alright? The coughing and the almost passing out really don't help your case. I'm no healer, but I can see what I can do," she said, easing up on her angry tone.

Fighting was one of Dina's favorite things to do, but she at least knew that fighting these other flying types would get them nowhere. In fact, doing so would be pretty bad. If she had to be the peacemaker, then so be it.

Kairo fell backwards when he heard the Ledian, as he quickly got up and backed away slowly. He hesitantly said to her while he sneezed, "Uhh well... umm.... uhh.... achoo!"

He was lost in thought, as he was panicking. He stopped charging his dragon claw, as his right hand stopped glowing. He tried to look normal, as he attempted to fly up, but he soon fell on the ground with a loud thud that went through part of the training area.

"What is this fighting for? Fight later, if we win," she said, not trying to jinx that the flying types would win. "I think I might stop training and get to defeating some bad poison types."
She wasn't going to train, then go as soon as possible. She put on her blue armor. Her sister used to wear that, and when Liberty's armor was broken, but sooner then later she was either captured or fainted, but her sister's armor was still on the ground nearby. It was medium, with a blue, shining star on her armor's helmet in the front.

She always wanted to see her sister since she was fainted or captured.