• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

First Gameplay Footage of Hoopa Unbound Form Revealed

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Hoopa_Unbound1.png
After the news of CoroCoro revealing the Unbound form for Hoopa, the official Pokémon YouTube channel has today released a trailer showing off Hoopa Unbound in battle. You can watch the trailer below:

Hoopa has currently not been officially released for any of the Pokémon games, but the video promises we will likely find out more about this Pokémon soon.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
It's great finally seeing this form in proper, high quality artwork. I really, really like its design. The face and that tail just look very cool. Like others, I'm definitely looking forward to finally getting my hands on Hoopa and transforming it into this beastie. Urge to rampage, risiiiiing~ 8)

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Well isn't that just a bad ass Pokemon design. I have no idea why I like it, it's not something I'd usually like, but I really do like this one. All those detached, floaty arms... :\=|:

OHHHH MMMAAHHHH GGGAAWWWDDDD!!!!
Yes!! Finally the awesomeness that is Hoopa Unbound has officially been revealed! It’s beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Just look at all dat evilness. I think I'm gonna cry ;_; Also, I love Ken Sugimori’s art for it. It Looks amazing ♥

After the news of CoroCoro revealing the Unbound form for Hoopa, the official Pokémon YouTube channel has today released a trailer showing off Hoopa Unbound in battle. You can watch the trailer below:

Hoopa has currently not been officially released for any of the Pokémon games, but the video promises we will likely find out more about this Pokémon soon.
I thought Hoopa was already released.

.....ooooh....greeaaaaaat...its "the first time we hear about this"new" pokemon"....ive had one for over 2 months now...and im sure at least 50% of all pokemon players do too.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
.....ooooh....greeaaaaaat...its "the first time we hear about this"new" pokemon"....ive had one for over 2 months now...and im sure at least 50% of all pokemon players do too.
Well, you've got a hacked Hoopa. So I sincerely doubt "50%" of players have the Pokémon - especially given that I doubt that anywhere near 50% have Diancie, even though it's been officially released. and distributed via events.

Quite frankly, our news reports from the point of view of players who don't Powersave their way to all the events. It's your right to hack your game if that's what you want to do, but that doesn't give you the right to criticise the rest of us for playing the game and receiving events as intended.

Extreme hype for this badass! Can't wait for the little genie to be released; at least so I can make it into the beast that is its unbound form! If this becomes a code though no worries, I'll just stop by my local EB Games and grab a bunch of codes for my friends.