• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

finding hope in kalos (open to join, you dont have to ask)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylor woke up and stretched her arms in a wide arch and got ready for the day. "come on hope, maybe we'll meet someone new today!" she said as she gave a little bounce. ever since she had run away, she had been gaining a little more confidence every day. Taylor waited to hear the usual happy "eevee!" as a reply from hope but it didn't come. confused she checked her campsite and the route she was on for hope. "hope! where are you! this isn't funny!" she called out. finally, she was in the next city over from shalour city and she still hadn't found her partner. Taylor went to the pc and grabbed her team of eeveelutions, she had a feeling she was going to need them.( her eevee team -hope is glacier (glaceon), sunrise (espeon) midnight (umbreon) flame (flareon) sparky (jolteon) tide (vaporeon) petal (leafeon and pixie (sylveon) ) Taylor then walked up to a trainer and asked "excuse me, have you seen a eevee? mines missing and i need to find it." her eyes were wide with worry

Detsu turned around and grabbes her hands. "Ill help you find it but only because your beaty has found its way into my heart!" he laughed after he said this and ran with her hand still in his. "Now where did you see it last?"

A man ran up to Detsu and Taylor and said, "Is this your eevee? Oh, wait, I suppose I should introduce myself. I am Zandru. I found this eevee looking for its trainer. It pointed you out as we were passing."

Detsu eyed the man and looked at Taylor. "Um.. Thanks?" He wasnt really a fan of guys and he was disappointed the mystery was solved so easily. He rubbed his neck."Im Detsu.."

An Umbreon strolled up too Midnight and purred softly as he nuzzled her.

(This guy follows Detsu a lot! His name is dusk!)

Detsu had a shiver run up his spine and he quickly made a huge grin appear on his face. He kneeled down and scratched an Umbreon) behind the ears."Hey midnight! How's it going?" he had a big grin that slowly turned into a determined look as he looked at Zandru. "Yeah! let's battle!"

Dusk agreed loudly as he turned his attention to Zandru.

He got Into a fighting stance prepared to battle he looked back at Detsu hopefully, since he never ever battled with him.

Detsu smiled as he asked Dusk "Oh? You want to battle? That's a first!" Detsu was glad that Dusk wanted to battle. It was a while since he battled with a Pokemon that wasnt a fire type. He shook with anticipation

Jake stood about 50 feet from the battle hidden by dense trees. His partner Pokemon Kangaskan sat deeper in the trees eating berries and feeding baby kang.

As jake stood observing the battle he began to make mental notes about thestrengths and weaknesses of the trainers and the Pokemon he was watching

Wondering if they were worthy to battle him

Last edited:
Wright sat on the roof of one of the nearby buildings, looking down on the commotion below, caused by the other trainers. It seemed a battle was about to take place. "This should be interesting, don't you think Breeze?" He turned his gaze to the Fearow perched next to him, who gave a cry of 'Fearow!' in response.

Lizz was in the pokecenter brushing her Luxray's fur when she noticed Lux, her Lucario, gazing out the window. "What's up, Lux?" She asked as she walked up to see for herself. It was trainers preparing for a battle. She called King, her empoleon, and went outside with the three of them to watch.

Jake slowly emerged from the trees and stood in the light
"Are you guys gonna battle? And if so, can i challenge you both afterwards?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Was that guy using a Ledian? Ha. Wright never had much respect for bug type Pokemon, always thinking of them as weak, since Breeze was one of the first Pokemon he got, and he could always easily take care of them. Infact, he hadn't caught a single bug type on his journey. He turned to his Fearow, smiling a little. "Alright buddy, guess we're cheering for the Umbreon. No way a bug type's gonna win a battle, right?"

A beaten up Jolteon ran behind Zandru and whimpered. A group of 5 beedrill came out of the bushes. The Jolteon Nudged Zandru's leg and gave him a Flame Pokemon Badge. She smiled "Jolt!" before glaring at the beedrill.

"That's enough!" Yelled a voice. Mewtwo then landed infront of the Beedrill and said, "You dare hurt an innocent Pokemon?"
The Beedrill flew back into the bushes with fear. Mewtwo then turned around and said, "You're welcome." before flying away.

Last edited:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
This thread has been dead since July, and no one approved the use of Mewtwo here. Read the rules.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.